Author Topic: Nina Renshaw  (Read 21070 times)

Offline Nina Renshaw

Nina Renshaw
« on: April 22, 2015, 08:42:19 pm »
I googled my name the other day to find out I was listed on this site as a fraud. I never claimed to be First nation or a shaman. Posts(from a description of a school I attended) and pictures(one of a peacock feather waving sage smoke) were taken from other web sites not mine. It was made to look like they were my posts. I have never charged any one money to come to the Moonlight Turtle Lodge nor have I made any money claiming to be native or a shaman. I grow organic gardens and started a seed library. I haven't made any money from that either. I have workshops teaching people how to save their seeds because I fear chemical companies are taking over our food source and contaminating the earth and our bodies. The name, "Moonlight Turtle Lodge" came from the fact that the moon was shining directly over the lodge as we sat on the hill after working our white middle age butts off trying to get the gardens started. We don't conduct any native ceremonies or claim that anything we do is in native way. This is not only hurtful to me but also effects the good we can do to get people to learn about growing organic and respecting the earth. They will google my name and see your forum listed first. The information that is posted here should be investigated before defacing people who are just trying to do some good. I would never want to insult or disrespect anyone's spiritual beliefs I work full time as a chef to make money I need to pay my bills. The seed saving and growing organic and marching against Monsanto is all done on my own time because I have to do something. I can't just sit back and allow corporations and our government to desecrate the earth.
I don't know who to talk to to get my name off this site but I implore all of you to help me. Not as a fellow First Nations person but as a fellow human trying to make a difference before I leave this earth.
                                         Nina Renshaw

Offline Nina Renshaw

Re: Nina Renshaw
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 11:34:21 pm »
Can I comment?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:59:48 am by sky »

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: Re: Nina Renshaw
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 11:47:15 pm »
Can I comment?

Sure, go ahead comment.

Diana
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:00:06 am by sky »

Offline Nina Renshaw

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 12:06:01 am »
I googled my name the other day to find out I was here as a fraud. I never have claimed to be native or a shaman. Pictures of peacock feather waving sage appeared (never a post of mine) and also statements from other web sites were shown making it look like they were mine but they weren't. I save seeds and started a seed library (which I have never made $ on) I also conduct seed workshops because I feel it's important for ppl to take their food source back from big ag corps that contaminate our earth and us. This site has made it so when someone googles my name I come up as a fraud. All I want to do is take our food source back and march against Monsanto. Can all these ppl here deny me of my passion to earth because I am white? Please give me my name back so I can continue my work before I leave this earth
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:00:28 am by sky »

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 12:21:05 am »
I googled my name the other day to find out I was here as a fraud. I never have claimed to be native or a shaman. Pictures of peacock feather waving sage appeared (never a post of mine) and also statements from other web sites were shown making it look like they were mine but they weren't. I save seeds and started a seed library (which I have never made $ on) I also conduct seed workshops because I feel it's important for ppl to take their food source back from big ag corps that contaminate our earth and us. This site has made it so when someone googles my name I come up as a fraud. All I want to do is take our food source back and march against Monsanto. Can all these ppl here deny me of my passion to earth because I am white? Please give me my name back so I can continue my work before I leave this earth

Heavy sigh....I thought you were going to post something new.  >:(  You can't keep post the same thing over and over again. The moderators will consider it spam. And frankly it is spam. If you have anything new to contribute please by all means you're welcome to post. If not stop it.

Lim lemtsh,

Diana
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:00:45 am by sky »

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 12:22:44 am »
@Nina Renfrew,
your post is no comment on the issue. Furthermore, you posted more or less the same message three times. We usually just need one post to understand what the poster is on about, and we also do not like issues to be spread out all across the boards in several threads. If there's something you want to discuss with us, pls keep it in one thread and stop spamming. Thx.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:01:04 am by sky »

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 12:27:52 am »

Heavy sigh....I thought you were going to post something new.  >:(  You can't keep posting the same thing over and over again. The moderators will consider it spam. And frankly it is spam. If you have anything new to contribute please by all means you're welcome to post. If not, stop it.

Lim lemtsh,

Diana
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:01:20 am by sky »

Offline Nina Renshaw

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 12:28:53 am »
Sorry... didn't see it in my posts. Thanks. New to this. Didn't mean to post it more than once. Thought it wasn't going through. Sorry. Thanks for telling me.

Offline Nina Renshaw

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 12:31:04 am »
So??? Issue hasn't been addressed
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:01:38 am by sky »

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 12:39:08 am »
So??? Issue hasn't been addressed

You've been on the forum for about a whole hour you whackjob! Lol. People have lives and jobs. Someone will eventually get to you maybe tonight or maybe tomorrow. This is so typical of you white people.

Diana
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:01:57 am by sky »

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 01:14:46 am »
I merged a bunch of posts and had to go in and edit the subject (I don't like tech duty. Obviously it's not my forte).

Nina, your patience would really be appreciated. Myself and the other mods are not available 24/7.

This is taken directly from your Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/moonlightturtlelodge/photos/a.612942115418698.1073741827.612887608757482/784257674953807/?type=1&theater Please explain the medicine wheel if you're not appropriating. I'll add some screen caps from your facebook page since you were doing clean-up less than a half hour ago attempting to rationalize your claims.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 01:35:39 am »
I was not aware that 'Aho' was common vernacular.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 12:45:33 pm »
aho is a kiowa word ;D
In Spirit

Offline Nina Renshaw

Re: Nina's confused and confusing spam
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2015, 10:37:26 pm »
All replies to me have been deleted. I can't access them. Would be much appreciated to hear them Thanks

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: Re: Nina's confused and confusing spam
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2015, 10:47:48 pm »
They weren't deleted, they were moved to the intro thread created for you. Please stop posting in [unrelated threads].

[edited to indicate this is the right thread to post in. not that it will help.]
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 11:42:44 pm by Yells At Pretendians »