Author Topic: Varian  (Read 5522 times)

Offline Varian

Varian
« on: November 19, 2013, 01:20:16 am »
The message they sent you was:

Hello everyone. I was looking up Nomad Winterhawk and others and came across this website. I grew up with Nomad (not his birth name of which I know)and was one of his closest friends up to 1984. I also knew Harley Reagan (Swiftdeer) as Nomad and I studied martial arts with him back in the 1970's pre Deer Tribe. It was in 1981 at a  Deer Tribe meeting that we (my future wife and I) met Storm and his son Rocky. We could write a book about those people and what transpired over the years. We participated with SunBear's group in helping put on the 1st  Medicine Wheel Gathering at Agoura, CA in 1981. These were times of seeking for my partner and I, however, we saw the writing on the wall very early on. We came and went from the Deer Tribe and later Storm's Tara Circle ( later Wild Rose ) only to gather intel on these groups. It was during these times that we first met Red Wolf and his wife and two children. What we discovered about these cults was not pretty, as many of you have mentioned. To see that Nomad is still perpetuating these lies to new levels is appalling. Please feel free to ask us questions, because it is time people know what we discovered many years ago.
Sincerely,
An Acupuncturist by trade

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Varian
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 02:33:30 am »
Welcome to our site. I look forward to your input.

Epiphany

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 04:15:58 am »
Welcome, any information you can share with us is much appreciated.

What is Nomad Winterhawk's birth name? Can you tell us more about him?

Offline Varian

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 07:30:17 am »
Nomad's birth name is Ronald Coleman, born 4/18/1950.  He chose to change his name to Nomad in the late 1970's and added Winterhawk after studying with the DeerTribe many years later (not exactly sure when). We grew up together in Altadena, Ca and attended Elliott Junior High and graduated from John Muir High School (Pasadena, CA) in 1968. Nomad did make the US Track Team in the early1970's and travelled to numerous countries with them as a high jumper ( best height was 7' 1"). I would help him practice. He attended Westmont College, in Montecito, Ca which is a private christian college, until he was asked to leave because he and other black brothers would like to dance on campus(not allowed). We both attended Pasadena City College after that and then on to Cal State, Los Angeles. He majored in Psychology and to the best of my knowledge never finished his degree. We both knew Harley Reagan and Nomad, being obscessed with Bruce Lee started studying various martial arts. Harley taught us judo and other disciplines. My brother started seeing his wife Nicky(supposedly open marriage) but Harley's jealousy overtook him and put my brother in the hospital. My brother Alan and Nicky were married soon after her divorce ( he was with both Mary Shy Deer and Diane by this time). By and by, The Deer Tribe was formulated and within a very short time (met my future and current wife/partner at the first open Black Lodge meeting of the Deer Tribe at Harley's house in La Canada, Ca. in 1981 (met Chuck Storm and his son Rocky at this meeting, but that's another story).
Knowing Nomad and I,  Harley put us high up of his Tribe. It didn't take me long for me to see were Harley and his cronies were headed, so we exited the group fast, however, Nomad was taken in by the power the tribe had over his minions and continued on with them.  I hung out at Nomad and his family house (his dad was a civil engineer for the city of Los Angeles.  He had an older sister Dolores and younger sister Diane ( Dee Dee)and they had a real nice house that over looked the JPL. Nomad's parents took numerous trips to Africa to look up their roots, and never once did the subject of Native American blood come up. You know when one becomes a pathological liar, the lies become the truth in their minds. All the jibberish Harley and Nomad conjured up came had just enough truths to make it seem real to those seeking a spiritual path( especially with our white bread religions that have no substance which of course  being  created as a con game of mind control centuries earlier).
Varian

Epiphany

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 03:12:02 pm »
Thanks Varian, I'll move the Nomad discussion over to his thread, his birth name being Ronald Coleman matches Nomad's talk about a Grandpa Coleman. You have a lot of experience with various people we're researching, I know there will be more questions and discussion, I appreciate your contributions. Sounds like you have a gold mine of information and understanding.

Offline Varian

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 05:43:30 pm »
Piff, nice to meet you. Thanks for moving my last entry into the appropriate thread. Wasn't sure where to put it.
As an introduction to the group, I should be telling you something about myself. I am currently residing in Montana as a Licensed Acupuncturist, along with my partner of 31 years Solna ( a writer).  Our 3 grown children also live here in Montana. I have had a path in life that was 2 pronged. Along with studying, practicing and teaching numerous healing arts from various disciplines, I have also taught school (Los Angeles School Dist.). Solna and I am now forming our own independent film company (very low budget) and hope to have a project ready for Sundance (2015).