Author Topic: Ivan88  (Read 7931 times)

Offline Ivan88

Ivan88
« on: December 17, 2012, 04:10:52 pm »
Not to take away from the viciousness of the assault on the Lakotah Elder, please consider that all crime is based on wrongful hatred.   
It is not wrong to hate evil. Nor is it wrong to put it down.

So calling that attack a "hate crime" is not correct.

Not only that, the whole phrase, "hate crime" was invented as part of a scheme to dumb down ever more what remains of the American People........

I add that back in the early days of English colonies in America, the English hierarchy stated that they feared the spirit of freedom among the Americans as it would contaminate the Anglish colonists and make them less docile.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Re: Lakota Elder Assaulted in Rapid City Hospital Hate Crime
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 12:31:54 am »
"Not only that, the whole phrase, "hate crime" was invented as part of a scheme to dumb down ever more what remains of the American People........"

Can you please clarify what you mean by this? (Though I don't think the thread about Vern Traversie is necessarily the place to do it.)  You do know this is an Indigenous-oriented board, yes? We have members in Indigenous Nations that are within the borders of "America," "Canada," and other countries. 

Could you please go to the Members Introductions section and introduce yourself? Thank you.

Offline Ivan88

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 05:54:44 am »
Thank you for your interest Kathryn.
To your question on what I mean by American, here's a repeat:
"in the early days of English colonies in America, the English hierarchy stated that they feared the spirit of freedom among the Americans (the natives) as it would contaminate the Anglish colonists and make them less docile."

They called the natives, Americans!

So, I say this love of Freedom is an essential part of being a real  American.

And, though the various nations in North America before the Anglish invader illegal immigrants came, are the original Americans, anyone in the world could be American when he loves what the real Americans love.

The Iroquois Confederation recognizes this and considers all nations as associate nations who subscribe to the love of freedom and non-aggression or Peace, or as Ayn Rand termed it, "no initiation of the use of force".

Further more, if the Anglish colonists who declared themselves as These United States of America, had followed the Divine Mandate for Peace in their own Declaration of Independence “to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them,”and to have  “a decent respect to the opinions of mankind”, they would have respected the different peoples living here before them, and treated with them according to real Peace where every man is king of his house and a man's house is secure, protected and free from taxes and other harassments.

President Kennedy intended to follow this kind of peace when he gave the commencement speech at the American University on 10 June, 1953, entitled A STRATEGY FOR PEACE wherein he rejected war and everything associated with it. To this day,
A Strategy For Peace is remembered as one of Kennedy’s finest and most important speeches, wherein he said,

"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek?
 Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war.
 Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave.
I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, and the kind that enables men and nations to grow, and to hope, and build a better life for their children—not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women, not merely peace in our time but peace in all time."

This was one of the reasons he was murdered.  Murdered by the root of our problems: an ugly rotten mentality that is contrary to the Mind & Loving Intent of "nature's God", the source of all joy, beauty and life.

[deleted anti-semitic graphic. no changes to text -k]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:08:21 am by Kathryn »

Offline Ivan88

Ivan88
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 06:43:57 am »
Hau, mitakuyepi Ivan88  ema?iyapelo naha? iyuha ?a?te wašteya nape ?iyuzapelo. Well, it seems this system doesn't accept the unique symbols used. So I'll aproximate it:
Hau mitakuyepi Ivan88 emaciyapelo hahaniyuha cante  wašteya nape ciyzapelo.
Hi, My name is  Ivan88 and my relatives, I shake your hands with good feelings in my heart.

Got this from http://www.sageandsweetgrass.com/dictionary.aspx

This is my first attempt at Lakotah language. So if it is a mess, please forgive me and perhaps correct me.

I am a researcher and secretary to The Royal American Institute For World Peace, and came upon Russell Means' WELCOME TO THE RESERVATION.  Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about what he said. Anyway, I registered here with the hope to meet or converse with people who are in harmony with what Russell Means was doing with all his heart and soul. 

Here is the logo for The Royal American Institute For World Peace.  It is Royal because "nature's God" is our King.  BTW, the Indian nation flags are at the bottom, because they are the foundation of America.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 06:49:32 am by Ivan88 »

Offline Ivan88

Re: Maya demand an end to doomsday myth
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 07:37:49 am »
Good for Mayans to negate all the end of the world hoopla.  The end of the world mentality is very destructive.  It stops people from maximizing their lives in productive activities.

A goodly part of the end of the world idea come from Christians who follow Talmudic doctrines. About 1000 A.D. there was a panic in Europe because they thought that the millennium was about to end along with the world.

In Early English colonial America there was a meteor storm that the end of the worlders used to scare people.

In 1844, there were the Millerites who sold everything and sat in trees with white robes waiting for Jesus to come take them  some where.

I suspect that the Ghost dance was planted as a way to justify the killing of Indians who were "in the way." It  too was an end of the world prophecy.

A guy named Hal Lindsey preached various end of the world "prophecies" that all failed.  Then we had the Year 2000 thing. And, now we've got December 2012.

All of these happenings are the result of knowing too much that ain't so about what happened in South West Syria around 2000 years ago.  In the parable of the unfaithful steward, he said "My master delayeth his coming."  In Proverbs 7, the unfaithful wife said that here husband was gone, so come in young man and let's enjoy ourselves.

So here we are 2000 years later and the Christians are saying "My master delayeth His coming, and they are sleeping with adulterers.  Because they do not recognize that the OMNIPRESENT  is here as He promised, they deny His Presence and do what they want to do instead of what He Intends.

Bertrand Russel wrote that he became an atheist because Christ did not come back as He promised.
But, Christ did come back as He promised. He came back with His Roman Army and destroyed the bloody old obsolete Pharisee power base, we call Jerusalem.  It was finished in 70 A.D.  The world ended for the Pharisees et. al., but not for everyone else.

Cheesy Little Life

Re: Ivan88
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 03:51:01 pm »
Don't like it. America and the Christian god at the top, everyone else subordinate. Same old story.

Epiphany

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 06:05:53 pm »
Ivan, I'm curious about your use of 88. http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/numbers_88.asp

This plus your comment on another thread raises questions about your motivations here.

Not only that, the whole phrase, "hate crime" was invented as part of a scheme to dumb down ever more what remains of the American People........

Offline Superdog

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 06:16:03 pm »
Thank you for your interest Kathryn.
To your question on what I mean by American, here's a repeat:
"in the early days of English colonies in America, the English hierarchy stated that they feared the spirit of freedom among the Americans (the natives) as it would contaminate the Anglish colonists and make them less docile."

They called the natives, Americans!

So, I say this love of Freedom is an essential part of being a real  American.

And, though the various nations in North America before the Anglish invader illegal immigrants came, are the original Americans, anyone in the world could be American when he loves what the real Americans love.

The Iroquois Confederation recognizes this and considers all nations as associate nations who subscribe to the love of freedom and non-aggression or Peace, or as Ayn Rand termed it, "no initiation of the use of force".

Further more, if the Anglish colonists who declared themselves as These United States of America, had followed the Divine Mandate for Peace in their own Declaration of Independence “to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them,”and to have  “a decent respect to the opinions of mankind”, they would have respected the different peoples living here before them, and treated with them according to real Peace where every man is king of his house and a man's house is secure, protected and free from taxes and other harassments.

President Kennedy intended to follow this kind of peace when he gave the commencement speech at the American University on 10 June, 1953, entitled A STRATEGY FOR PEACE wherein he rejected war and everything associated with it. To this day,
A Strategy For Peace is remembered as one of Kennedy’s finest and most important speeches, wherein he said,

"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek?
 Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war.
 Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave.
I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, and the kind that enables men and nations to grow, and to hope, and build a better life for their children—not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women, not merely peace in our time but peace in all time."

This was one of the reasons he was murdered.  Murdered by the root of our problems: an ugly rotten mentality that is contrary to the Mind & Loving Intent of "nature's God", the source of all joy, beauty and life.

Hello Ivan,

You seem fairly well researched in this line of thinking.  I don't want to appear to be nitpicking, but there's a few things your discussion leaves out.

Probably the main thing is...not all early American colonies were English.  The style of your writing on this topic seems to forget that and it contradicts the veracity of your conclusions. 

Another would be the assumption that all English colonists referred to Natives as Americans or that the term Americans exclusively identified Native peoples in the context of English colonial terms.  While examples exist of these types of identifiers, you'd be hard pressed to convince folks that this could be considered commonplace.  It's really not accurate to say "They called the natives, Americans!", when you leave out context such as the point in history you refer to, what colonies or what individuals.  I'd be interested in what century you're basing your info out of.  I might be able to help clear things up for you. 

Superdog
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 04:54:46 pm by Superdog »

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 06:17:39 pm »
A look at the site of that institute mentioned, in particular their 'articles' section, raises more questions, or perhaps just eyebrows:

http://www.americanroyalpeace.org/Initiatives.html

When you google "ivan88" plus peace, there's some 42,000 entries. Someone seems quite busy. Some of the sites and blogs coming up in a google search suggest that Ivan knows quite well about this "88" stuff.

Epiphany

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 06:53:59 pm »
Thanks Ingeborg, I had a feeling we best look into this. Our area of western Washington USA was hit awhile back by neo-nazis, we learned what 88 and other symbols/lingo means to those who use them.

I wonder if variations of Ivan 88 are used by a variety of people of like mind. 88 is a strong indicator that a person is possibly into that b.s.

Autumn

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 07:05:01 pm »
Just curious, Ivan.  The organization you mention seems to be a one-man-band of Robert A Boody.  http://www.americanroyalpeace.org/Board.html

You write similarly.  Are you Robert Boody?

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 10:07:59 pm »
I wonder if variations of Ivan 88 are used by a variety of people of like mind. 88 is a strong indicator that a person is possibly into that b.s.

Indeed it is - therefore please take a closer look at the caricature Ivan posted in the other thread about the Lakota elder harassed.... It's pretty anti-Semitic.

And there's more proof that Ivan is very well aware of the '88' business. Googling his nick, I saw several results with the term "Khazar" showing up - Khazar is another Neo-Nazi buzzword which they use as a synonym for Jew. So I found this gem here, posted by Ivan88:

http://www.politicalforum.com/current-events/248543-house-passes-stealth-legislation-israel-hr-4133-a-2.html

The Christian nations, and some Muslim nations as well, are true descendants of Abraham The Syrian.

But, they have abdicated The Throne of God and given room to Ashkenaz and The Khazars to be called Israel, while they, the true tribes of Israel, lived in the wilderness of Christian and Islamic ignorance, apostasy and blasphemy, because they have accepted the lies and everything Jesus rejected and taught us to reject, and rejected The Truth and everything Jesus accepted and taught us to accept.

And now in the same apostasy the US people are sacrificing their prosperity and security to provide an unlimited subsidy of money and arms to those who have joined with the Muslim Brotherhood to re-build the Caliphate, re-conquer Syria, and ultimately put Europe and America under Noahide/Muslim rule.

And now..... - this is Ivan's sig line:

http://royalamericaninstituteforworldpeace.org
Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. (Psalms 34:14)

Bingo...

No chance Ivan only raises his right arm to show how high the snow is this winter. He's an effin Nazi.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 11:51:58 pm »
This has diverged too far from the Vernon Traversie thread. I am moving it to "Ivan88"s intro thread.

"Ivan," if you are here to push a neo-nazi agenda, that is behaviour that is not welcome here. Russell Means had many ideas and projects, so it's hard to say whether anyone here shares the particular views you think he may have been expressing.

We are not OK with racism here. I would like you to answer people's questions about the "88" and "Khazar" stuff, but I think it's looking pretty clear where this is going.

ETA: Geez... I hadn't seen the anti-Semitic graphic. That's not OK.  I am deleting the graphic.  If anyone wants to see it, they can go here: http://mysite.verizon.net/ress8ouv/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/historyofusa.JPG

"Ivan," do that again and you're out of here.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:04:53 am by Kathryn »