Author Topic: Piya from UK  (Read 9134 times)

Offline piya

• I Love YaBB 2!
Piya from UK
« on: July 24, 2005, 01:40:57 pm »
Eventually managed to get some time to join this site and look forward to working closely with everyone about the theft of our cultures.

I am Shoshoni living in the UK with my M'kmaq other half, we have attennded a few pow wows here, to see whats going on, and had a few "funny experiences" shall we say.

We now attend most of the Pow wows here and anything else to do with our people that we can get to, to see whats going on and to show we are not from the movies, and educate in anyway we can.

We live in Wilture UK, where it seems a lot of New Age activity goes on, buts thats something else we gotta get time to look into.

Al, we did hope to get to meet with you at Glastonbury but, we couldn't make it due to work.

Bobby, bro, nice to see you've posted, I have got a few pointers about the West Knowle Pow wow, I would like to bring to everyones attention. So stand by for that one, and look forward to seeing ya at the August Pow wow in Kent.

Gonna finish off this intro right now, but if any one has any doubts or questions about things going on here in the uk, give me a shout and I will address them.

Aishen

Piya
To Old To Die Young

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

Re: Piya from UK
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 07:04:29 pm »
Hi there. My sister lives in Wiltshire and I visit as often as I can, since I lived there myself as a kid. There's a little about me in the intro section: do let me know if I can be of any help.

Offline piya

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: Piya from UK
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 10:41:42 pm »
Hey Barnaby,

Will give ya a shout, if theres something you can help with around these parts.

Are ya heading to the August Pow wow

Piya
To Old To Die Young