Author Topic: Tank  (Read 10449 times)

Offline Camilla

Re: Tank
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 03:08:53 pm »
Hi everybody

The kind of writing ('2' instead of to, 'B' instead of be, '1a Bz' instead of wannabes, etc.) in my opinion looks a lot like teen agers' slang
As for the message that those words should forward, as for their actual meaning ... ??? 

Tank, could you help? Thanks

Camilla

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 03:23:16 pm by Camilla »
Camilla

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 09:52:54 pm »
Tank is capable of being more coherent. After his first post on this forum I PM'ed him and asked him to write in an understandable manner; he responded with more clarity than seen in these posts. I don't think the racist "Big Bird" comment is a translation error.

Offline tank

• mni ha ha!
past beliefs
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 05:36:40 pm »
thanks for the wonderful response 2 my replies, apologies for my language dialect and shoretehand teenage expression i have never considered 2 belong 2 any nation race or creed! big bird is a reference 2 a plane from an afro-american-cajun blues & soul recording from stax. i really would not like 2 say how or why first nation beliefs have altered or whether you are actually original practising medicine beings, university graduates that have some interest, or any of us can achieve what this group site sets out 2 achieve, i am sorry to hear that now there is confusion on the reservation, with alteration 2 the ways of life that have occured with colonialism. like most of us, I have always felt that we have NO CULTURE and what remains is fiction, what has been absorbed by different faiths from original culture is dilluted and most forgotten and missunderstood. if you have dialect problems we can not achieve our objectives!
big holy sacred art heart!

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 02:03:13 pm »
Hi Tank I live on the reservation and live my culture which is very much alive and well today.
We have out language, way of life, culture and most of our spirituality. My fight is those who
don't understand and abuse our culture. Thinking they can pick and choose part of our culture to abuse by charging money to pray. My culture is so important to me as a mother and grandma
that will fight to protect it.
In Spirit

Offline mekwan

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2010, 01:58:59 am »
This guy is nuttier than a fruitcake. Moving right along... ::)