Author Topic: Ancient Member Making A Reintroduction  (Read 13213 times)

Offline Superdog

Re: Ancient Member Making A Reintroduction
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 07:53:06 pm »
xxx xxx xxxx........ by now you should have an address to go with it also (well..... one would hope so anyway). I am, by the way, also not who has been waiting for this message for all these uncountable lifetimes, and I have all of eternity to deliver it. I thank you for these links my friend, they may be helpful to someone who needs them.......
An aside, if the direct representation of Black Elk's words from his vision of the one with wounded hands is offensive to some, the issues re:racism, are their own and none of my affair. I know my place in the food chain. I am 1/7 Mohawk, this incarnation, fwiw. We are done with this conversation here for now. Be well. Peace, Light, & Love......

Doc Rock....you're on the wrong board.  Appreciate the well wishes, but your history has nothing to do with my community.  1/7th Mohawk is another clue you know nothing about what you're talking about.  Hope you learn someday.

Superdog

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 08:13:36 pm »
LOL, maybe the guy posted all this just as a joke.. just because.. because of what this board is, so, as a joke. there's someone walking about the planet "seriously" thinking like this??   roflma..  well, may just well be that there is.. grandiose idea's of self, or on a fools errand..
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2010, 08:18:17 pm »
Oh. Yeah... hey it's me.. Yup I'm the one who's been alive only to await your message. Let's see, is it 42?  

« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 08:20:47 pm by critter »
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2010, 08:20:45 pm »
LOL, maybe the guy posted all this just as a joke.. just because.. because of what this board is, so, as a joke. there's someone walking about the planet "seriously" thinking like this??   roflma..  well, may just well be that there is.. grandiose idea's of self, or on a fools errand..

Oh this guy is certainly pulling everyone's leg. Not very funny, but maybe he's seeing how long it would take to ban him. Don't know just a thought.

Lim lemtsh,

Diana

Offline Superdog

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2010, 08:21:54 pm »

It's kind of like the storyline of "Ghostbusters"

;)

Reverse looked up the phone number, but I'm not giving this guy the time it takes to type his name unless he wants to do it himself.  Not to mention...who knows if it was his number.  Just might be trying to harass somebody.....

Superdog
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 08:24:18 pm by Superdog »

Offline flyaway

• "Your mind is your strongest weapon"
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2010, 06:48:09 pm »
I come from the lineage of Gabriel and Isaiah and the red man with the wounds in his hands. That is the only answer you require at this point in time my friend, all your questions will be answered, if you are meant to hear the answers. As will mine. As it is written it shall be.
If you want to go 'BIBLICA" we all come from Adam and Eve, I for one do not believe that way. You are so far out there, you are not able to interpret the Bible correctly!!!! I think you are a Troll, why would a Mohawk be Cherokee and speak a message from Black Elk? Duh :o He ia lakota, perhaps I should contact My Lakota Friends and let them know you have a message from Black Elk!!! I think I will. ROFLMAO ;D
Walk with the Sun; Dance with the Moon; Sing with the Stars; But always...Run with the Wind. -
Snow Owl, Nevada. December 8, 2001

Offline Peasant

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 07:33:23 pm »
1/7th Mohawk, that must mean that your... mother? Was actually your Korean great-great-grandfather's German grandson's nephew? From outer space?