Author Topic: Ancient Member Making A Reintroduction  (Read 13213 times)

Offline Doc Rock

Ancient Member Making A Reintroduction
« on: November 12, 2010, 10:14:01 pm »
There is one person of the Central Band and Eastern Reservation who has been waiting for me through all their lifetimes. We are both healers, Shaman and Holy people and have known each other from the days of Moses. It is my honor to bring them a message from the source of all Light and to bring them highest regards from Black Elk. We need to meet and compare notes for events that will soon arrive upon us. Please let this person know that I am now here and have them contact me here, on the Facebook page of the Central Band or the FB page of Doc Rock, or call Doc @ [deleted for own protection] (leave message if no answer). Thank you, Peace Light & Love, Doc

[Just phone number deleted]
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 02:31:29 pm by educatedindian »

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Ancient Member Making A Reintroduction
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 11:14:50 pm »
... ... ...  ::)

Offline nemesis

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 11:53:58 pm »

Offline flyaway

• "Your mind is your strongest weapon"
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 03:08:08 am »
May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.

Chief Dan George

Better to keep silence and say nothing than to open your mouth and speak of things you know nothing about!!!!! ::) ??? :o
Walk with the Sun; Dance with the Moon; Sing with the Stars; But always...Run with the Wind. -
Snow Owl, Nevada. December 8, 2001

Offline Doc Rock

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 04:45:43 am »
It is worse to speak and not hear, but your advice is very wise and well proven over time, which is why your response is puzzling to me. Perhaps you are not the person my message is intended for, perhaps his wisdom will be as yours, maybe his wisdom will be different....but his wisdom will be his and his alone. Be well.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 05:46:01 am »

Offline Laurel

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 10:51:59 am »
Translated initial post:

I don't read very well, I don't research anything, and I can't be bothered to introduce myself to the likes of you people. But I saw the word "Shaman" in your site title, and that means you want me to visit the forum and demand that my preposterous claims be taken seriously, for I Am Wise--yea, wise enough to put my actual phone number [?] on the internet. I am, like so many others, conveniently in communication with the only dead native most Nuagers seem to have heard of--you know, the guy who said you all have to let white people into your ceremonies because the hoop has four colors. I will now shit all over your cultures and expect to be rewarded for it. Ain't I cute? Ain't I special? Also [snaps fingers] deliver this message for me pronto, willya?  

This is Presidential facepalm-level stupid.

People are far too polite to you, "Doc." You're right, it IS worse to "speak and not hear."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 12:00:41 pm by Laurel »

Offline nemesis

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 11:57:18 am »
Doc's fail is sooooo strong that only the Mr T facepalm will do

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2010, 02:03:28 pm »
Hello,
Could you tell us what Central Band and what Eastern Reservation you are referring to? Is that the Central Band of Cherokees, the group claiming Cherokees are Jews and vice versa?
Could you point us to the facebook page you are referring to? Quite a few people go by the name Doc Rock.
Normally we delete postings of phone numbers, but I don't think we've ever had someone post theirs by choice. For one thing, it enabled me (and anyone else) to see who you are, Mr.Hiltz. I recommend you delete it.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2010, 02:24:57 pm »
@ Mr Hiltz

;)

Offline flyaway

• "Your mind is your strongest weapon"
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2010, 11:04:56 pm »
May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.

Chief Dan George

Better to keep silence and say nothing than to open your mouth and speak of things you know nothing about!!!!! ::) ??? :o

You missed the whole message, in silence you do Hear if YOU listen, it is than you know the truth of it ALL. for if you are speaking and running your mouth you never hear "THE TRUTH OF THINGS". I hear NO truth in what you are saying and not saying.

I to would like to know the answers to Al's Questions.
Walk with the Sun; Dance with the Moon; Sing with the Stars; But always...Run with the Wind. -
Snow Owl, Nevada. December 8, 2001

Offline Doc Rock

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 12:15:05 am »
I come from the lineage of Gabriel and Isaiah and the red man with the wounds in his hands. That is the only answer you require at this point in time my friend, all your questions will be answered, if you are meant to hear the answers. As will mine. As it is written it shall be.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 02:26:44 pm »
Well, I hope you do know that "red man" is at the very least outdated, if not offensive and racist to many.

That more or less confirms to me what I thought. Likely one of the so called "Central Band of Cherokee", a bunch from Tennessee who are pretty far out there.

Found their facebook page. Notice their symbol.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lawrenceburg-TN/Central-Band-of-Cherokee/260565219193

Mr. Hiltz, for your own privacy and protection and in case you didn't notice my earlier message, I'm deleting the phone number in your first post. If you really, really insist on reposting it, we'll let it stand.

I also hope you'll take a look at what we have on the Central Band. Basically, they're nuts, with no evidence for their crazy claims.
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2418.0

Other sources.
http://www.bia.gov/idc/groups/mywcsp/documents/text/idc010309.pdf

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2010, 05:54:20 pm »
Oh My more false indians
In Spirit

Offline Doc Rock

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2010, 06:00:03 pm »
[number deleted]........ by now you should have an address to go with it also (well..... one would hope so anyway). I am, by the way, also not who has been waiting for this message for all these uncountable lifetimes, and I have all of eternity to deliver it. I thank you for these links my friend, they may be helpful to someone who needs them.......
An aside, if the direct representation of Black Elk's words from his vision of the one with wounded hands is offensive to some, the issues re:racism, are their own and none of my affair. I know my place in the food chain. I am 1/7 Mohawk, this incarnation, fwiw. We are done with this conversation here for now. Be well. Peace, Light, & Love......
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:49:16 pm by educatedindian »