Author Topic: Tank  (Read 10447 times)

Offline tank

• mni ha ha!
Tank
« on: August 02, 2010, 07:05:55 pm »
the word shoshone is, paiute [meaning "people of the valley"] and also at the same time "Hebrew" judaism, jewish [meaning the rose] so the word of shoshone, paiute, & Hebrew jewish are related.
Cherokee, & nigerian [yoruba], are more similar=yoruba first people of egypt, afrikan nubian, indian gypsies wandering musicians formed the egyptian peoples most language is from later greek. many several people in liverpool related part black irish!
plastic mediciine? plastic is medicine!
celtic druid history of england, celtic people from asia, original people from mongolia before celtic. picts different older asian peoples, related 2 west coast tribes, and some pre-mongolian? [red hair]. Long Time Gone. tank.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 06:21:03 pm by tank »
big holy sacred art heart!

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Central Band of Cherokee and the Cherokee/Jewish Connection?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 07:32:46 pm »
... what?

Offline tank

• mni ha ha!
Tank
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 08:02:23 pm »
who knows don't know wot 2 speak! many sufer 4 the stupid white man? & wot we/U hav been made 2 do (karma? dodgers, fraud phoneis) and they do not understand. mo-hawk (-hegan) 1st nation 2 meet anglican bishop jus refuse access 2 u.k. england Manchester world lacrosse championship! (iroquois mixed 6 nation) cause oh non-american canadian pass-port, love them don't give up!

Offline tank

• mni ha ha!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 08:25:28 pm »
 "Pocahontas looks like a little Jewish Girl" [that's a quote " " from you text, post]  wot! buried in kent england U.K. how many others not famous? check out Eagle Heights Pow wow! (kent United kingdom) is there really any true native connection 2 this? thanks 4 your response shadow dancer!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 06:27:18 pm by tank »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 11:07:19 pm »
I doubt any of us knows what the heck you're trying to say. Unless you clear up the gibberish in your posts they'll be deleted. And if you keep, essentially, spamming with a lot of nonsense, you'll either be asked to leave or get banned.

Offline ShadowDancer

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 03:06:56 am »
"Pocahontas looks like a little Jewish Girl" wot! buried in kent england U.K. how many others not famous? check ou Eagle Heights Pow wow! (kent United kingdom)is there really any true native connection 2 this?

hmmm... A reference to Pocahontas (who most definitely was not Jewish) who is buried at St. George's Church, Gravesend, Kent, which is where there has also been "pow wows". 

tank, there isn't a true native connection to the Eagle Heights event. It has been discussed in this thread.

Granted his gibberish in either of his posts does not truly refer to the topic as discussed in this thread on the Cherokee/Jewish connection.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Tank
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 07:54:21 pm »
wow this tank is a little crazy :o
In Spirit

Offline piya

• I Love YaBB 2!
Tank
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 10:06:02 pm »
Tank,

Your posts, which are hard for me to understand, and I know many others here will  also. Try and make them clear.

You mentioned England a lot, do you live there?
To Old To Die Young

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Tank
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 12:27:44 am »
Tank, you've been asked to edit your posts for clarity, try to be coherent, and introduce yourself. Here's your intro thread. Don't post gibberish on the board.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:31:36 am by Kathryn »

Offline tank

• mni ha ha!
gibberish
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 01:27:57 am »
thank u 4 your response i do feel there is a difference between english dialects also with shorethand! its unfortunate that knowledge is powa (power) and we can be unaware of how easy it can B 2 altar others due 2 our own impatience and missgivings. please feel obliged 2 ignore this message if not suitable. medicine or shamen may B crazy, i belive this is more often usual! people who only study past beliefs are historians, not naturally intuitive aware people. is this group 2 stop cowboy 1a Bz ( cowboy=imposter deogative wanna bee u comprehend) or merely a catholic inquisition? please feel 2 this question among yourselves, I have heard that big bird is a reference 2 the airoplane, would U fly on the day of a pow wow?

Offline Laurel

Re: Tank
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 09:16:37 am »
What? "Past beliefs"? If these weren't living traditions, why would people work so hard to defend them? Everyone would probably just point and laugh.

Are you implying Native Americans say "Big bird" because they don't know what to call an airplane? That it would be wrong for someone who attends pow wows to take advantage of modern things like airplanes?

If you want to know what the group's about, why not read some more and find out, rather than demand the group give you an account of itself, or whatever you were getting at with that "Inquisition" crack?

I'm probably not naturally aware or intuitive enough to sort this out, but it seems to me that under the gibberish, you're just another troll.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 10:43:05 am »
This sure looks like trolling to me

Offline Superdog

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 01:00:29 pm »
I'm assuming Tank doesn't use English as a first language and from reading his posts I think it's entirely possible he may be using an online translator or something.

Is this the case Tank?  It's hard to comment on anything you're saying because your posts are very unclear.

Superdog

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 01:55:53 pm »

I have a friend on FB "who has a friend" on her FB, who chats like this.  I don't know if it's caused by a translator but probably just the way they speak - in a slang..    This is only the second time I've ever come across this style of speaking online.   I'll have to ask her..

Linda.

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 03:04:52 pm »
I'm not convinced of the speak here, because I see sometimes a totally correct word that I would think would be misspelled along with the rest.  Why powa (power)?   Not convinced either way on this..
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html