Author Topic: New member  (Read 3539 times)

Offline tecpaocelotl

• That one guy...
    • My blog
« on: May 21, 2010, 03:28:51 am »
My name is Samuel Castillo, but online I'm Tecpaocelotl. It's just easier to find me. LOL.

With my story, I want to expose fakes since many things out there that a lot of people think is true about native Mexican culture (for example nagual, 2012, don juan, etc) are just fabrications and mainly doing my best to educate people about the truth. Also, I'm against people exploiting people for profit on their ignorance.

For those who don't know, I'm Mexican, but a lot of love for Mexican native culture. Anyway, while learning about many native cultures growing up, I learned that many of the things I stated in parentheses above were fabrication and from that moment on, been doing what I have been doing.

I found your site last year when searching for exposing plastic shaman. I registered and waited for the verification. I just found out today that I was a member, but just never verified it long ago. LOL.

Offline amorYcohetes

Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 06:51:47 pm »
Hola compañero  :)  I'm Bolivian-American, but my daughter's father is Mexican (Tapatío, o sea de Guadalajara). 

Anyway, just wanted to say you're not the only one confused w/the registration process - I think I may have had the same problem signing up last month - I thought I was supposed to wait for an email notification that my account was active, which I figured would come in a day or so, but after like a week or something I went to check if I could sign in and lo & behold, I could!  IDK, maybe something's wonky with the registration system in how it interfaces w/people's emails?  Or maybe it just doesn't always get thru the spam filters; I'm pretty dense about the technical stuff.

De todos modos, bienvenido.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 01:09:53 am »
... Uh, it probably has more to do whether we just let people in right away or send a verification request.

Offline amorYcohetes

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 04:25:12 pm »
Ah, ok.  I actually don't know what verification the OP & you are referring to so I guess it wasn't part of my process for joining and I am just confusing the issue!   Like I said, I'm a little slow sometimes ::)
Sorry!