Author Topic: Mizheekay.... ☼  (Read 12196 times)

Mizheekay

Mizheekay.... ☼
« on: October 14, 2009, 12:43:05 am »
Well though......

It's me --  Mizheekay (Turtle)  OR:  "Schildkröte" !  Haaaa - you got it:  I'm of german descent (yet, I guess).

I surely could present myself in length here.. but it is my believe that a 'few things' deserve to remain private  ;D

But please accept that I share some thoughts about this forum, it's members and / or topics....
in general though !!?

Again...  I came across of topics // topic's content, named (in example !) ""European-s"" ~ 
""Germans"" etc. !

What the heck is "your" image (of Europe / Germany / Netherland / etc) ??

As I mentioned in a reply =  There is (in THIS context) NO "Europe" ~ no "Germany" !!!!!

There ARE (might be !!) real STRANGE individuals with mentioned nationality....
but hey --  you are'nt that 'blond' - don't you ??
(( yes... it IS similar to ""Indians""...  it IS similar to ""all Indians living in Teepees - dancing all day long and smoking the *Peace-Pipe*"" ))

You got it ????

Just NAME a person.. and for any 'understanding's sake'.. add the country....
but DO NOT BLAME all relatives (nation-wise) in general !

Yes --  there's a great "attraction"..... easy to understand when you educate yourself !
  • former "Europe" must be seen as many (unlikely) Tribes..
  • former "Germany" (as a well understood example  ;) ) must be known as 'many Tribes' {yes: unlikely}
  • It IS PROVEN -by 'scientists'- that there were 'Sweat-Lodges' in this area (i.e.: some 14,000 years back) - it IS PROVEN that our 'Ancestors' were intimate to smoke Pipes // used burned herbs for 'spiritual / ceremonial' benefit or healing - it IS PROVEN that the CIRCLE.. even the ( a ) circle of STONES.. was used and understood LONG before one could spell 'Germany'... long before one could spell Dakota, Crow, etc. !!
  • you may understand...  that -northern- Europe "communicate" with northern 'America' (Earth-wise)... you may get an image of *similar* --so called-- Life-Conditions.... don't you ?  Again:  educate yourself !!
  • You may (( I only guess ! )) have an idea about CREATOR's "schedule" for *humans* ??  So please.... don't make yourself an idiot !  True wisdom appear BEHIND -selfcreated- walls.... wether they are physical -- or mind guided !  Your choice - huh ????

This shared....  I encourage you...
to allow "strangers"....  to allow "me" ( ! )  to become 'accepted' --
within your own choosen abilities..

There's nothing wrong ---  unless you name it ((...with YOUR name !! ))

::)

Therefore.....

BLESSINGS BE  ( !! )

Mizheekay

Re: Mizheekay.... ☼
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 12:59:47 am »
and hey...  just to ADD this =

our 'favorite' fraud / fake **Firecracker** (William Jervis, aka....)  IS NOT German...
while nobody know if he's real at all...  but probably of IRISH // whatever [claimed: Cherokee] descent.

I understand confusion after he turned to express himself more in german // on -german- websites //
 penetrate-d [german] forums, social networks, groups....  (( even though I understand why SOOO many (germans) feel attracted to this 'clown' - yet in majority women beyond 40..  {{ ouch - I know that I stepped on dangerous field....  apologies though....  and respect granted !!!! }} ))
as he's well advised to avoid any "en-us" attention at PRESENT time !!!!

Therefore again:  educate yourself....and make SURE... that you post // share in an APPROPRIATE way !!!
Should'nt be THAT difficult ??

O K =??    Thanks !!   ;)

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 03:34:16 am »
No sharing no accpetence
the answer is no
In Spirit

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 01:40:23 pm »
I understand English is not your first language, but it's very hard to understand you.

Don't use parentheses or brackets. No () or {} or []. Don't use lines of dots. No ....

In general don't use anything but letters and the period. Then maybe we can understand you.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 03:38:50 pm »

We just got ourselves another Euro nuager trying to rewrite history, to define what is and isn't indigenous, and presenting us with the well-known 'share! - or else...'.

I'll try to explain what s/he says:

Yes --  there's a great "attraction"..... easy to understand when you educate yourself !

This should read: „There are thousands of Euros attracted to ndn ways as we define them – and if you just did a bit of thinking and reading *our* definitions, you'd easily see why this is so, and why it is okay for us. So shut your stupid ndn faces, willya.“

former "Europe" must be seen as many (unlikely) Tribes..

This should read: „Europe is a mix of many different tribes.“

(Note to Mizheekay: 'unlikely' means 'unwahrscheinlich', so no English speaking person can make heads or tails out of your comment.)

former "Germany" (as a well understood example   ) must be known as 'many Tribes' {yes: unlikely}

This should read: „ 'Germany' must be seen as many tribes which again differ from each other.“

It IS PROVEN -by 'scientists'- that there were 'Sweat-Lodges' in this area (i.e.: some 14,000 years back)

This should read: „I don't know my behind from a hole in the ground re early European history, but that doesn't stop me from giving you lots of B.S. on the issue.“

14,000 years ago, there were no 'Germans' in Europe, no Indo-European peoples, so whoever may or may not have done sweatlodges here – it weren't the peoples living in Europe nowadays, and the respective traditions have been dead since thousands of years. As far as I read on early European history, no remains of paleolithic sweatlodges have been found.

Perhaps we should take due note that Mizheekay writes 'scientists', not scientists. Our friend M is simply creating fake history, like others have done before.

it IS PROVEN that our 'Ancestors' were intimate to smoke Pipes // used burned herbs for 'spiritual / ceremonial' benefit or healing - it IS PROVEN that the CIRCLE.. even the ( a ) circle of STONES.. was used and understood LONG before one could spell 'Germany'... long before one could spell Dakota, Crow, etc. !!

This should read: „*We* did all your sacred ceremonies long before you did, so we're perfectly entitled to do it today, and you should just shut your ndn faces. Better get it: me boss – you dirtrag. Oh, and when I say „it's proven“, of course this is enough, no need to give any citations.“

We should also notice the implication of what s/he says: if sweats, pipes, medicine circles etc were in use in Europe 14,000 years ago, then this was at a point of time before ndns allegedly walked across Bering Strait, so that these become Euro traditions in the first place in hir mind.

you may understand...  that -northern- Europe "communicate" with northern 'America' (Earth-wise)... you may get an image of *similar* --so called-- Life-Conditions.... don't you ?  Again:  educate yourself !!

This should read: „I now give you some nuage garbage – living conditions in Northern Europe and Northern America were very similar, so of course peoples developed the same ways of life, from A to Z. You stupid lot just need to read real books, that is, what I define as real books, so that you can see what is right for you.“

You may (( I only guess ! )) have an idea about CREATOR's "schedule" for *humans* ??  So please.... don't make yourself an idiot !  True wisdom appear BEHIND -selfcreated- walls.... wether they are physical -- or mind guided !  Your choice - huh

This should read: „You insolent lot mean to tell me you know what creator had in mind for you?! This is my job as a white Euro to tell you.“

This shared....  I encourage you...to allow "strangers"....  to allow "me" ( ! )  to become 'accepted' – within your own choosen abilities..

This should read: „That being said – now you're expected to allow us – and me in particular – to take your spirituality and do with it as we please. You may be too daft to see I'm right, but then again you chose to be daft. Simply shut your ndn faces.“

our 'favorite' fraud / fake **Firecracker** (William Jervis, aka....)  IS NOT German...
while nobody know if he's real at all...  but probably of IRISH // whatever [claimed: Cherokee] descent.

@Mizheekay, nobody here ever thought for one second that Jervis was German. I don't know where you got this idea from. Perhaps you got this mixed up with the German forum you're frequenting where one person tirelessly argues Jervis was a) enrolled, b) a legit medicine man, c) well-respected in ndn country.

Therefore again:  educate yourself....and make SURE... that you post // share in an APPROPRIATE way !!!
Should'nt be THAT difficult ??

This should read: „Once again: you're stupid, but still you should post in accordance with my view of the world. If you refuse, I'll be miffed. As I said before: me boss – you dirtrag.“

@Mizheekay: most of the board members have had their share of encounters with Euro racism and white superiority, but your comments happen to be a rare gem. Perhaps this is due to your lack of fluency in English – and then again, perhaps this lack of fluency caused your being far more outspoken than in your comments in the German language forum.

It is more than insolent to join a board whose members are well educated, many of them hold university degrees, and tell them to educate themselves. Since the persons here are predominantly ndn and of ndn descent, this also happens to be an utterly racist approach. We do see people coming into this forum with a similar line of argumentation, but they are far and few between.

Stick to your own words, please: „Educate yourself, and make SURE you post in an appropriate way. Shouldn't be all that difficult.“

Offline wolfhawaii

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 03:44:19 pm »
Thank you Ingeborg!

Offline LittleOldMan

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 05:23:47 pm »
Ingborg, thank you.  Mizheekay. There are many on here who are not only well educated with advanced degrees but who are also Elders within their own cultures.  These cultures go back thousands of years they do know from whence they speak. To put it bluntly we do not take kindly to some European affecting an attitude.  Learn respect.  "LittleOldMan"   
Blind unfocused anger is unproductive and can get you hurt.  Controlled and focused anger directed tactically wins wars. Remember the sheath is not the sword.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Mizheekay.... ?
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 05:34:42 pm »
Thank you for your excellent translation, Ingeborg.

Offline bls926

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 12:01:58 am »
Thank you, Ingeborg! I loved it!

Mizheekay

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 09:03:36 am »
Thank you all for taking the time here.

You're right:  I do not speak (write) english fluently and I apologize for causing misunderstanding and/or misinterpretation.
I also appreciate educateindian's advise !

Nevertheless -  Ingeborg's words ARE'NT a translation,
they show HER arrogant -own- interpretation (unasked) and she added a lot of yet wrong stuff, I have'nt said - even not thought !

Therefore I would like to see that someone remind Ingeborg to show respect !
Again: it is her story - not mine !!

@ Ingeborg =  please be careful WHAT you are saying, implying though !!!!
Neither you met me in person nor have we communicated on a more personal level.

Thank you

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Mizheekay.... ?
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 09:52:46 pm »

In the time I've been participating on this forum, Ingeborg has been very respectful. You could learn a lot from her example. Your words here have not been respectful. No one needs to know you in person to read what you are saying, and evaluate your words on their own merit.

So I am reminding you: Show some respect or I suspect you'll be shown the door.

ETA: Isn't "Mizheekay" Anishinaabemowin? If you are German, why are you using an Anishinaabemowin name?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 12:13:20 am by Kathryn »

Offline Adept

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 11:45:42 pm »
You're right:  I do not speak (write) english fluently and I apologize for causing misunderstanding and/or misinterpretation.
I also appreciate educateindian's advise !

Nevertheless -  Ingeborg's words ARE'NT a translation,
they show HER arrogant -own- interpretation (unasked) and she added a lot of yet wrong stuff, I have'nt said - even not thought !

Again: it is her story - not mine !!

Oh no, the question must be: What you want show with YOUR arrogance here?
Your language is not powerful enough to understand your sentences - but grotesque words against Ingeborg here. Such a thing is not only impertinent, no, it's stupid!!!

German because of M´s language problems:
Nein, die Frage muss vielmehr lauten: Welche Arroganz wollen Sie hier aufzeigen?
Der Sprache nicht mächtig - aber hier groteske Worte gegen Ingeborg posten. So etwas ist nicht nur unverschämt, nein es ist dumm!!!!

@ Ingeborg =  please be careful WHAT you are saying, implying though !!!!
Neither you met me in person nor have we communicated on a more personal level.

What are you driving at?
If your intention is only offensive attacks too individual members of NAFPS who detect a lot of fraudster - then please go ahead and jump in the lake!

German because of M´s language problems:
Worauf wollen Sie hinaus?
Wenn Sie nur hier sind um beleidigende Angriffe auf einzelne Forenmitglieder auszuüben, weil dieses NAFPS Forum gnadenlos und namentlich Betrüger aufdeckt und benennt - dann gehen sie bitte wieder dahin wo der Pfeffer wächst!

Mizheekay

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 08:07:44 am »
applause !

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 02:21:09 pm »
 so what does this mean anyway?
Mizheekay you want to know us or you don't want to know us?
You think you have some kind of rights?
well not in Indian country
In Spirit

Offline NCRunningWolf

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2009, 11:25:34 pm »
Actually, I thought Ingeborg's answer was right on, though a bit, shall we say, to the point?
However, the Romans had communal baths, similar to sweats, perhaps, for social purposes.  Well, maybe  to cleanse their bodies, too, more like a club to socialize, nothing like the sweat lodge concept.  And the Finns had their  saunas.  Anyone who has lived in the old Butte, Montana, will  remember those.  Ancient Europe also had tribal  entities, and to give the new lady the doubt, perhaps she is confusing ours with those?
Even so, I, too felt she put her words rudely.
Mizheekay, I think you came off as a rude new ager, a typical  Euro who has the idea we are savages.
We are not.
I hope I misread you.
My mother came from Zwichau, my father Native.
I cannot remember when my mother would speak so to anyone as you have done.