Author Topic: Greetings from White Horse  (Read 9684 times)

Offline White Horse

Greetings from White Horse
« on: September 11, 2009, 09:58:54 pm »
Hello I am White Horse, I have been exposing frauds basically all of my life. I live in Sarasota Florida, I started The American Indian Movement-Sarasota. I was successful in getting the local YMCA to get rid of the offensive "Indian guides" and have been battling with a very large group of exploiters here locally.

I also host Indigenous Sounds on WSLR 96.5 FM in Sarasota Florida. Indigenous Sounds airs Every Saturday from 3-5 PM EST. I am the ONLY Native in Florida that host a Native radio show!!! To listen LIVE visit:  www.wslr.org   I am always looking for any Native issue to feature on my show. If you have any please feel free to Email me:  Indigenoussounds@gmail.com   or call me (941) 726-5111

I am also active in saving some burial mounds, at Maximo Park in Saint Petersburg Florida they placed a Frisbee golf course on the mound. we want it removed, they are damaging the mound. If you are interested in helping Email or call me and we would gladly welcome any and all help.

I am Assiniboine from The Fort Peck reservation.  Thank You, White Horse
Living that life, some consider a Myth!

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
Re: Greetings from White Horse
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 07:14:49 pm »
Hau nativebadass!

Offline 04-2106-johanna

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 12:59:36 am »
i'm new also. will have to check out your show. just emailed jay winter "nightwolf" wpfw-fm 89.3 (dc area)
 are you far from naples? ther was someone there last winter, i won't say his name here, but he tells people he is crazy horse re-incarnated ( of course, not true).  he is from wounded knee south dakota. have you heard of him?   

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 06:04:51 am »
Do ndn beliefs have "reincarnation"?  Just curious..
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 09:29:54 pm »
no
In Spirit

Offline Unegv Waya

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 10:54:41 pm »
Osiyo, White Horse.

Is your program the one Shante Istah (my spelling may be off) used to have a few years back?
nvwatohiyadv

Offline flyaway

• "Your mind is your strongest weapon"
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 01:44:40 am »
Osiyo White Horse,
I enjoyed reading your indigenous site. There is a remark you made and I am not sure what you mean exactly. Could you elaborate on it further: Not only the donations but also the reference to terrorist.

White Horse is ALWAYS accepting donations to help porrer Reservations with Fire Wood, Propane, Clothing and Food. Send Cash or Check to:

Indigenous Sounds

P.O. Box 20243
Sarasota, Florida 34276

Yes, All American Indians that ARE Members of a Federally Recognized Tribe are considered Terrorist by The US Gov’t.

other points of interest:

http://aimsarasota.com/
http://www.indigenous-sounds.com/index.php/blog/

I understand that David Goyette Founded AIM of Sarasota back in 1985. He has since passed on. A wonderful Man who was a Warrior for All Our People.

Are you aware of this AIM group: http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/41/373.html

Wado

Walk with the Sun; Dance with the Moon; Sing with the Stars; But always...Run with the Wind. -
Snow Owl, Nevada. December 8, 2001

Offline BlackWolf

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 02:48:25 am »
Is there a difference between State Chapters? and Autonomous Chapters? 

Offline BlackWolf

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 02:58:05 am »

Is she Lakota?  Chante Ishta comes up as a Lakota word although I could be wrong. The search I did shows a Chante Ishta that was involved with the Rainbow Tribe and Mechi Garza who was exposed on this site. There was also a wolfs heart lodge and I think a Turtle Lodge that had something to do with the Rainbow Tribe.  I think I remember reading something about that Rainbow Tribe here.  There was also a Chante Ishta that had a show called Two Worlds in Tampa. 

http://www.orgsites.com/fl/sons/_pgg6.php3

Offline bls926

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 05:47:13 am »
Is there a difference between State Chapters? and Autonomous Chapters? 

AIM split into two groups in 1993 over ideological differences . . . AIM Grand Governing Council and AIM International Confederation of Autonomous Chapters. AIM GGC is more centrally organized, while AIM Autonomous Chapters are independent.

Offline Unegv Waya

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 06:50:29 pm »
That's the one, Black Wolf.  The one who had the "Two Worlds" radio show on a Tampa community radio station.  I didn't recall what it was called and had heard that she was no longer broadcasting the program.  I wasn't sure if that was something that White Horse took over butI see now that he is on a different station.  I'll have to see if I can receive it up here.  Only a couple of stations from the Tampa area come through.
nvwatohiyadv