Author Topic: introduction  (Read 4295 times)

Offline W.Elk

introduction
« on: December 30, 2008, 08:35:59 am »
Hi, I'm White Elk and I'm from Canada. I've been visiting this site for some time and I've been interested in the topics that have been discussed. I've had some difficulty getting on site because of my lack of tech knowledge. I feel that I should introduce myself so that I won't feel like I'm lurking.
I'm married, with 6 children, 4 wonderful grandchildren, 3 horses, 1 dog and 1 cat. I live and work on rez. I speak my language fluently and have had the opportunity to learn from my elders.

frederica

Re: introduction
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 03:57:50 pm »
Welcome White Elk

Offline W.Elk

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 06:20:09 am »
Thanks fredrica, I should have done this some time ago but didn't. I just wanted to log in and let you all know I'm still interested in being a member. We are starting into the spring/summer season and it will be quite busy. I am mostly interested in the Blackfoot and Canadian activities on this side of the border. Anyway keep up the good work!

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 01:49:41 pm »
Hi good to have more natives from canada here, i am just below on Standing Rock Reservation in North Dakota.
In Spirit

Offline Ric_Richardson

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 02:47:04 pm »
Tansi;

Welcome!  It is good to see more Canadian people on here.  I am just one province over and wayyyy up, in Green Lake, Sask..

Ric