Author Topic: Kettle Falls, Washington here  (Read 14828 times)

Offline glennwobblie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Kettle Falls, Washington here
« on: March 07, 2005, 06:51:03 am »
I volunteer at a local low power fm station. Currently we are under attack from followers of Red Elk who object to Lou Stone's portrayal of Red Elk as a fraud. Lou Stone hosts 'Aboriginal Pathways' on our station on Wednesday nights, and is active in the Colville Confederated Tribes.

We are opposed to racism and cultural theft and in these parts that means having to fight for ours existence.  It is good to see so many others in the fray along with us.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Kettle Falls, Washington here
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 06:58:43 pm »
That seems so typical of people to attack when their personal guru is exposed. I looked at his web page, saw his ties to Harley the pervert Reagan and my fraud alert system went off. ;)  Then I questioned one of his bud's n an email list and the guy just went ballistic accusing me of saying things I never said. The list owner finally banned the creep.

Tell Lou to keep up the good work. I am working on a fraud on this side of the Cascades. His followers want to believe in him so badly that if he says the sky is green they will insist it is so. :(

So does this Lou Stone ever mention that fraud down by Goldendale, Buck Ghost Horse?

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 07:10:51 pm »
Welcome Glenn. Glad you found us. I think all of us would like to hear more about "Red Elk" and his people coming after you. I'd always thought RE was just goofy, and perhaps in need of mental health professional help. Looks like my opinion will have to change

I went to school with a Colville lady, Laurie Arnold. I don't suppose you or Lou knows the Arnold family? Just thought I'd ask.

Offline glennwobblie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 10:10:58 am »
Deb;

I had not hear of Buck Ghost Horse...Lou will love him :-) . We'll get on his list, too.

Ed;

I think he is still just a dumb fraud, but he has a sugar-daddy who is an alien lizard person and needs RE's help so he's puffed up now and has a cult following here in the wilderness.

I'll figure out a better way to reply soon, I hope...

Offline glennwobblie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Buch Gnost Horse here
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 10:35:51 am »

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 05:48:12 pm »
It's worse then just that Here is the link to the archives article:
http://newagefraud.org/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi?board=archive1;action=display;num=1100024567

Plus, he is now telling his members that it is "ok" to steal and lie outside of their cult. They can steal and lie in Goldendale. PLUS at least two people have died during their sundance. One had the sundance tree crush his head and they danced anyway. The last was burned over 85% of her body when her tent caught on fire. And as she lay dying in a Portland Hospital, Buck was handing out her eagle feathers, claiming he had permission. And from what NDN women have said who have been to his dance, white women seem to think the sundance is a place to fulfill their lurid dreams of sex with NDN men. Married or not.

Offline lainiern

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 07:53:18 am »
Wow you people sure are misinformed about some things.  My uncle Buck has never told anyone its ok to steal and his sundance was not a gathering of white women looking to screw NDN men.  He has crossed over but before he did he was a great teacher and healer. You need to get your facts straight before you blab your mouth on the internet like you think you know something. How disrespectful you are. you should be ashamed of yourself. 

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 05:40:35 pm »
Oh My  :o

In Spirit

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 11:18:52 pm »
People who heard these words were there and told me first hand. I standby what I posted. One woman, who was pressured to be there at sundance, even though her tribal beliefs say a woman should not attend, said that once, twice an hour, white women made passes at her husband IN FRONT OF HER. Those women should have been made to understand that it is religious ceremony, not a sex party. Or told to leave. When told about this, buck's response wa basically to shrug it off. Yeah, he's gone now. But his fake tribe of white people lives on, I hear.

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 12:59:45 am »
http://www.earthwalkschool.com/pages/cert.html @ $350.00 per whack

You (not anyone personally, general mankind 'you') cannot teach anyone this kind of thing..  all it will do is create mess while making someone else rich.

But my more concern is for the MESS it will make.. of people.. to people..  and animals! 
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html