Author Topic: Tsisqua  (Read 78783 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Tsisqua
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2008, 09:33:34 pm »
FWIW, I think the NAU MySpace page is gone now.

I noticed something odd when I was looking for it. In her sig, she always put the ® ( (R) Registered Trademark) sign in her sig, like this: NAU ®

I'd be surprised to hear that NAU is actually a registered trademark. And if so, why?

frederica

« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2008, 09:55:56 pm »
I think MySpace has been absent for a while.  Registered Trademark, interesting. These can be checked.

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2008, 10:40:54 am »
I was contacted by a member of NAU via e mail this morning,I stand corrected Tsisqua returned to the States recently and she is currently dealing with family matters.However if there is no question she can access this forum still,then i am sure if she feels you have raised valid questions and not those raised by personal angst and motivation,she will answer them for herself.

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2008, 01:02:50 pm »
Reply #73
Wolfsraven
I'm on Tsissy's side.......    She got attacked right off the bat.  And for what?  Y'all could always play:  i'll show you mine if you show me yours.  How asinine!  I didn't intrduce myself.  Y'all gonna attack me now?
zoi lightfoot
Reply #77
i am sure if she feels you have raised valid questions and not those raised by personal angst and motivation,

Enough .

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1874.0

Please refer to the suggestion in reply #13

Wolfsraven

« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2008, 05:09:29 pm »
You guys just don't get it.  Why is it so frigging important to know who is whom?  Carded, uncarded......we need to STOP trashing each other and get to work!  All this infighting is STOOPID!  And it looks stupid in print too!  If we spent as much time WORKING as we do trashing each other, we might just accomplish something. 

I do NOT believe Tsissy is a fraud.  And shame on you all for attacking not only a woman, a PREGNANT woman, but one with a bad heart!  Shameful!  Talk about disrespect!  [Childish insult removed]

[Al's note: If you want to flame someone, it won't be allowed. Take it to private IMs.]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 05:44:50 pm by educatedindian »

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2008, 03:40:01 am »
You know....If I'm not mistaken in an email conversation I had with Tsissy, when I first got acquainted with her here, I could have sworn she told me her and her husband lived here around the Plains area of Montana, or they have family, or her husband was from here. It's been over a year and I don't keep emails, but yup I am pretty sure that is what she told me.

Offline bls926

« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2008, 07:55:19 am »
You know....If I'm not mistaken in an email conversation I had with Tsissy, when I first got acquainted with her here, I could have sworn she told me her and her husband lived here around the Plains area of Montana, or they have family, or her husband was from here. It's been over a year and I don't keep emails, but yup I am pretty sure that is what she told me.

Where hasn't Tsisqua lived?  lol

It seems her entire internet life is fiction or belongs to someone else. Who is this woman? None of us know her true identity. One thing is for sure, she isn't who she claims to be.

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2008, 05:04:35 pm »
 :( I hate to admit it but I did in the beginning, and I defended her, for which I owe Mama Porcupine an Apology and hope that she accepts. But Sky I commend you for bringing the Info that you did because well.......it opened my eyes up to a lot! So Thank You and Mama, I do apologize for getting really nasty at one time about the whole situation and I do hope you will accept my apology.

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2008, 11:09:09 pm »
Hi Mooniesixkiller

I don't blame you for feeling irritated with me. I can be intolerant of people who aren't telling the truth and I can be annoyingly persistent if I think someone might be hurt by that. But i know how hard it can be to figure out who is the instigator in an on line disagreement. Sometimes I read over at Indianz.com just trying to figure out who it is who really has the problem.  Often it just seems like everybody does...

We all make mistakes and have blind spots and next time may be my turn. I hope you won't hold that against me , and of course i won't hold it against you !

The internet seems to be quite a jungle ... But hopefully a good place to learn some skills to avoid having some bad experiences in real life. 

Offline gogv

• golanvcrow
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2008, 11:32:06 pm »
I for one would love to find out who she is. So many lies and so much hurt she has spread. I for one was hurt not in a economic way but emotionally. She is very cruel and vile in her way of hurting people too. Then she gets people into a Mob Attack Mentality to attack others.

Why she does this is the million dollar question. Anyone who was not hurt by her, consider yourself lucky. LOL.

What is sad to me is, her energy is focused not on helping causes but creating anger and hate. She also appears to want to be the center of attention and the praised one. Now supposedly she has a heart condition which is slowly killing her unless she gets a heart transplant? Does anyone here know what is involved with that? And now I hear she is pregnant? I don’t know but I find it a little hard to believe any of that. To add to that, she spends her time on the internet getting her ever so weak heart all worked up, it is a death wish waiting to happen...don’t you think?

I just cannot understand her agenda  and if she willing to expose other peoples privacy then she better expose hers. My name was not of a public record and there is only one way she could get it and it was to buy it. I can see if I had other sites and public things with my name on it, but I did not. I also did not give her permission to check my credit. Or was she hoping to steal my identity? Too bad my credit sucks. LOL. I froze my credit records regardless.
golanvgogv

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2008, 11:53:42 pm »
gogv
My name was not of a public record and there is only one way she could get it and it was to buy it. I can see if I had other sites and public things with my name on it, but I did not.
gogv ... sorry but that isn't true and was already discussed here once

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1598.0

See reply #1

When I saw you removed this information I edited my post and removed your name which was in my report about how easy your real name was to find with a simple google search on your user name. Maybe you forgot about this... ?

Tsisqua did enough stuff that is wrong without any of us blurring the issues by accusing her of stuff she didn't do.

As i just said I am intolerant of people not telling the truth and yeah I know this can be annoying. No offence is meant but i have to tell the truth and I can only support people who do the same. 

I agree with your other points and yes Tsisqua was good at creating unnecessary conflict, and bad feelings.

frederica

« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2008, 01:12:58 am »
Kathryn.  There are too many names on other sites.  I don't think anyone will ever know.  You have Tanena Davis, Teresa Courtney, and Tsisqua Dawisgala. http://pub31.bravenet.com/forum/2622176167/show/766816                                                                             

Offline gogv

• golanvcrow
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2008, 01:52:07 am »
Okay I don't see where I posted my Sonja name anywhere and that is what I am talking about. She also posted my IP and I know that too was not public information. When people have social sites those people are expected to hold some respect for people's privacy. In Freewebs they have a program that tracks IP's and that is where Tsisqua got mine. But it is not her right to post it here, there, or everywhere like she did.

Now I do admit I made a mistake with RNS and I did apologize here openly for anything mean I may have said. Now I also know none of my Nicnames show me as Sonja. Now IP's fine it does not take you directly to my house but hey, anyone wants to come and visit I will now map quest it for you. That is what I am talking about. I don't feel I wrongfully accused her of anything because she did do that. She also had a few variations of my name and not all of them was mine. The only way she could of gotten that was in a credit check. I got one myself and I saw some things there that was not even mine so I had that cleared up.

I just googled knightcrowwatching and these are what came up

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=knightcrowwatching&form=QBRE&custom=1&checkcustom=1&qs=n

and for Ravencrow this came up

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=ravencrow&form=QBRE&custom=1&checkcustom=1&qs=n

Still nothing with my IP or Sonja name.

But that is okay. I am not all twisted up on that nor does it rule my life. I also don't make a habit of blaming people for something they did not do. I know she did what she did to me and that is not a lie.

gogv
My name was not of a public record and there is only one way she could get it and it was to buy it. I can see if I had other sites and public things with my name on it, but I did not.
gogv ... sorry but that isn't true and was already discussed here once

See reply #1

When I saw you removed this information I edited my post and removed your name which was in my report about how easy your real name was to find with a simple google search on your user name. Maybe you forgot about this... ?

Tsisqua did enough stuff that is wrong without any of us blurring the issues by accusing her of stuff she didn't do.

As i just said I am intolerant of people not telling the truth and yeah I know this can be annoying. No offence is meant but i have to tell the truth and I can only support people who do the same. 

I agree with your other points and yes Tsisqua was good at creating unnecessary conflict, and bad feelings.
golanvgogv

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2008, 03:40:11 am »
gogv
If I reply to this I think this will take this thread off topic so I'm going to reply in the thread where this came up before.

Offline gogv

• golanvcrow
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2008, 04:13:41 am »
I do see in my introduction there that the post where she posted my name and IP are gone. Interesting. I see her words but she really gives me a headache and I don't want to read anymore of Tsisqua's lies. I will have to comb my files to find that but then again it is no longer here so I will not be able to post links to prove it.

I am not all twisted up about that alone with Tsisqua. I honestly am over that and I really will map quest for anyone who wants to visit. I like company and I am a great hostess.

Since the link is gone we will drop it, but I will stand behind that claim I made even if it is not agreed on.

I am not here to cause fights or argue. I have too much in my life for that. I come here for all the same reasons most of you do. I will not post anything unless I have a load of proof besides my own experiences.

Please bare with me while I learn this style of stating facts. I learn quick so it should not take me that long.

gogv
If I reply to this I think this will take this thread off topic so I'm going to reply in the thread where this came up before.

golanvgogv