Author Topic: Who I am  (Read 26722 times)

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Re: Who I am
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 02:54:05 am »
To me it seem like personal stuff being brought to this site.
If you can't post facts then post in the research section.

Welcome but remember that what ever personal problem you
have on the your site don't bring them here.

In Spirit

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2008, 12:22:01 am »
Well I doubt it will be an issue any longer considering Raven has 'left the building'.....she has copied and pasted all she needs for her own little group of fake finders, made false claims without evidence....tried to close NAU down with her false claims to Freeweb...but to no avail...she has also made some terrible claims regarding NAFPS and their apparent connection with NAU and Beaderman...I guess she was on a mission...a BS mission by all accounts....pity she is one of the biggest fakes in RNS eh.
There are no leaders in Unity

frederica

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2008, 02:24:45 am »
Well, let's give it a rest then.

Offline BrownNosed

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2008, 01:43:13 pm »
Well I doubt it will be an issue any longer considering Raven has 'left the building'.....she has copied and pasted all she needs for her own little group of fake finders, made false claims without evidence....tried to close NAU down with her false claims to Freeweb...but to no avail...she has also made some terrible claims regarding NAFPS and their apparent connection with NAU and Beaderman...I guess she was on a mission...a BS mission by all accounts....pity she is one of the biggest fakes in RNS eh.

How could anyone close a site? Are you sure you are correct? I don't see anything over there where she is trashing anyone but I saw you are in yahoo and here. She raised alot of good questions that is causing some of us to rethink people we thought were okay. You pride yourself on getting facts before accusing and here you are accusing without all the facts. What proof do you have if any? I think maybe you need to calm down and they always say the guilty accuses first and you have done nothing but accuse her from the beginning.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2008, 01:48:15 pm »
With all due respect, NAU has just had 20 of its pages blocked and shut down due to the false claims of this woman...this is a site we work very hard on..making sure information is put out there for native people...there is nothing 'bad' or 'wrong' with any of the following pages which have been blocked...

Native Unity, NAUIS, Political Prisoner, Take Action, Page of Shame, Native Links, Native History, Native News, Native Pride, Native Hip Hop, Native Comedians, Native Actors, Animal Rights, Questions, Various Pictures, Pow Wow dates, Native Musicians, Native Writers, Native Artists and the Guestbook!

These pages have been shut down due to fake claims that have NOT been proven (Namely one claim....that we post SS #'s on our site...I did not realize Animals had SS #'s yet our animal rights page is gone!!)...these claims are false! All these pages shut down have none of the information on them that she claims...(But just like all her claims here...when asked...she would not grace NAFPS with a reply)..all this is because we have a link on our site to Beadermans Blog....a person she dislikes as he exposed her as a fake? One moment she was enrolled with the Oklahoma Cherokee Nation...until Beaderman checked....they had never heard of her..then she claims to be enrolled in the Eastern Band of Cherokee...this has yet to be proven...he also exposed her on many other things...this woman is a fraud!

She came here under false pretenses...caused as much trouble as possible....sells prayer kits to non natives 'openly'...endorses fake natives on RNS...and it's to be dropped?

I thought this was a place to expose fakes and frauds for what they are, and not a place to sit back and watch while they do as much damage as possible and get away with all they do? As long as fake ndn's and frauds are ignored....they will continue! Perhaps I am highly mistaken....and if so...you have my apologies...

With respect,

Tsissy (NAU ~ Native American Unity)

BrownNosed: If you care to read RavenCrows first posting here, you will see it was SHE who came here making false claims she could not back up with evidence, and when we called her into question, she refused to give evidence or comment! Now if that makes people question me...so be it! I have never come here claiming to be anything I am not!

Offline BrownNosed

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 01:55:09 pm »
I saw her first post and yeah I was shocked that someone else knew beaderman and then when I saw her intro I knew it was not beaderman posing again but someone new. I admit she came out hard but her claims are correct about beaderman and you all know him by TheRebel. He has over 20 different names. Now your first response to her was mean and I don't know why you softened it but you tried. From what I saw that she wrote from the start she was not after anyone but beaderman and it was your response that got her guard up about you. You can't deny that.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2008, 02:09:28 pm »
Then where was her proof? When asked for proof she changed the subject! You cannot make false claims about a person without evidence....Freewebs have enclosed Sonja Lloyds (aka Raven Crow aka KnightCrowWatching) complaints...I know where the fake complaints came from...I also know why she has made these fake claims from her abusive messages to Matty in RNS....as I have it in her own words....but where was her proof about Beaderman...and where is yours?

If my words were 'mean' I apologised for that...I was merely pointing out the fact that you just cant make claims about a person without evidence...and instead of giving evidence...she then claimed I personally worked with Beaderman...of which I do not...we have a link to Beadermans blog on our site as he does alot of good work....she also claimed I am personally involved with him? I do not, and never have, nor ever would have anything to do with fake ID cards....and I take great offense I was brought into such a false accusation....we treat all people with respect...we work damned hard at what we do....and if you want to support someone who goes off on a rant and a witch hunt just because she cant have her own way...more fool you...I have nothing more to say!

With respect,

Tsissy

Offline BrownNosed

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2008, 02:30:13 pm »
You see, you post things and you are not 100% sure if you have all the right information. Okay I spoke to her myself and she is right about beaderman. When we talked in all honesty she barely spoke of you or anyone ehere. Her whole focus is beaderman. Yes you raised her concerns when you approached like you did. You have not been nice to her since from what I see here. I also doubt very much anyone can close a site down just because of a complaint. Look at yahoo they aren't shut down and I know they get a lot of complaints. You asked if she was on a witch hunt and all I see is you are. I mean why do you have to attack someone who really is a card holder? Forget the prayer kit because she is not selling it and I know those things can be bought anywhere and that auction seems to be closed to members only. Its not EBAY. I find it very sad to see people who are supposed to be Native Americans attacking another Native American. I saw her profile on RNS and she really has a nice layout and filled with her life. You didn't give her a chance here. You from the beginning attacked her. You are defending someone we all were talking about and he is not Native American at all. Go ask his parents. You might have his blogs but do you really know where he got it? He has been taking a lot of peoples work and saying it is his. We call him the cut and paste king. Her whole goal was beaderman and still you cover him and attack her. Why is that?

Offline BrownNosed

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2008, 02:33:54 pm »
Another thing, let's say you are right about her shutting down your site, are you trying to shut down this site by posting personal information here? Also, that is assuming your information is correct. I think the only way a site would be shut down is because there was something the site owners saw wrong and possibly illegal. Now we all know your sites IP is in Ireland and maybe your rules are different then those in the USA. Did you ever consider that?

frederica

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2008, 02:52:56 pm »
If you want to fight take it off-line. Trying to deal with internet groups is difficult. Some of it is real, some of it is pure fantasy. Like video games you just hope the people that start them use good judgement. Would you please give it a rest.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 02:59:52 pm by frederica »

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2008, 03:05:06 pm »
Or , if you want to fight why not get to your real interest, in the appropriate thread..

I see Beadermans blog is no longer available.

I also see the information that used to be posted on the rednationsciety websit is gone;

http://www.rednationsociety.com/BeaderMan/view_blog/8850/

One of the cached pages is still here;

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:mS__ErQJtVEJ:www.rednationsociety.com/BeaderMan/view_
blog/8850/+beaderman+URB&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=ca

This evidence does fit with the claims that websites carrying information some people don't like being made public are being shut down.

The cached pages of beadermans blog is still there;

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:PFcTqcJrpu0J:beadermansdealings.blogspot.com/2007/01/%3Cbr%20/%3
Ereview-project-native-and-outreach.html+Beaderman+white+sheets&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca

So are these pictures of kids dressed in white sheets and cardboard head dresses faked? If they are real, you don't think misrepresenting Native traditions like this is a problem?

Brownnosed, if you are here to defend the URB , why not go to the thread we have on them and do so.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1347.msg9761#msg9761

Attacking the messenger just seems like you are trying to distract from the real concerns.

I have to wonder about your choice of username. It seems that is how you feel about participating here.

You are obviously here with an agenda, Why not get to it in a direct way? Attacking the messengers just makes me think you know your true interests are indefensible.

Brownosed
I find it very sad to see people who are supposed to be Native Americans attacking another Native American.

This is an idiotic statement. You think any People of any Nation all agree with each other on everything? Why do you think the processes of protest and discussion which resolve these disputes are Indians attacking Indians ? This guilt provoking claim is a tactic often used by those who are supporting colonial interests, who want to shut up the Native people who object to being colonized.
People who support colonial interests often point to a few Indians  who have been bought off and aren't objecting , and then the colonizers try and confuse the issue by saying these people who are objecting are "attacking" their own people. 

It is obvious where your own interests lie.

Brownosed
are you trying to shut down this site by posting personal information here?

Is that a veiled threat?

The information linking all these names is all on line for anyone who knows how to do a Google search, and it was put there by Ravencrow. Nobody has to keep information private that people put on line about themselves. Cut the crap and get to the real reason you are here.   
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 03:30:44 pm by Moma_porcupine »

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2008, 03:17:29 pm »
you hit the nail on the head Moma

This kind of stuff takes away from the site.

personal stuff should be done on their personnal messages
In Spirit

frederica

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2008, 03:21:47 pm »
Yep, makes no sense either, except maybe meant to be disruptive.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2008, 03:43:27 pm »
I also doubt very much anyone can close a site down just because of a complaint.

This site was forced offline for a while last summer by an outraged fraud-promoter making bizarre complaints to our former hosting company. Most hosting companies care either about customer service or money; the former often require a court order before removing material, the latter often cave in at the first whining sound.

As for all this he said/she said/he's Native/she's not malarkey, I'm tired of it. Frederica warned you enough times to take this to private messages. I'm locking this thread and will not tolerate any further trolling.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 03:45:27 pm by Barnaby_McEwan »