Author Topic: Who I am  (Read 26587 times)

RavenCrow

Re: Who I am
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 07:46:30 pm »
Wado for your links I will look at them another time. I believe I apologized for my joke and I do have a dry sense of humor.  As for what is being sold by others I suppose you can argue with the one who is selling it?

RavenCrow

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 08:03:47 pm »
 Moma_porcupine what Nation/Tribe are you from? You seem to know a lot so I am just curious.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 08:10:08 pm »
Allowing the sell of such item on your site
It is the responablity of the owner of the site
as to what is happening there.

Why allow wannabe on the site?

I understand allow all people but there are those.....
that should not be allowed at native sites at all.

They cause our people more problem with their
strange ideals.
In Spirit

RavenCrow

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 08:20:08 pm »
I don't know what you and Mama porcupine are all upset for. One that wannabe joke was a joke and as for the selling of the smudge kits she is a Pomo Card Holder so like I said you can complain to her. Don't you know these kits are sold everywhere? Time to lighten up here.

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2008, 08:41:46 pm »
Wonders how to "lighten up" here when we are told that our people are selling traditions and it's "OK"??? I did belong to RNS, I have to say that I was more alarmed than anything else at all the so called Cherokee, that slammed onto my page within the first 48 hours, and me reading what they had to say knowing..........KNOWING, for a fact that they were fake and wannabe. I am Tsalagi Ani Waya, Born and Bred, OFF THE REZ, so there are some of your "Dry Humor" remarks that even I, take offense too.

frederica

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 09:46:31 pm »
Don't you know these kits are sold everywhere? Time to lighten up here.
     hummm, that's what this forum is about, the selling of traditions, ceremonies, and the like by fakes, wantabes, and even Ndns.

RavenCrow

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2008, 10:07:07 pm »
Well honestly this original topic was not meant for that but it turned that way. Now as for the prayer items for sale it is her right to sell it. It is not like she is selling private prayers or the sacred pipe. Now there are lots who buy these items at POWWOW's and everywhere you look. Yes we use them in our prayers but it is not like it is a sacred item since other Religions use them like pagans, Wicca, and so on. Honestly I think a few are making more out of it then there really should be.

Now what I find troublesome is, I came here to find some truths and to see and confirm my own findings on fake Chiefs, and what not. Now I know who I am and I see some would rather question me instead of working together to the same cause I thought we are all after.

Now attacking an NDN I did not know was part of this. But okay this is your way I suppose. As for Beaderman some act like I was the first one to even mention his name and I have found you all know very well who I am talking about and have been talking about him for quite sometime before I came into the picture. I have even seen where loads of you questioned Tsissy. Now I am new here and I do not know any of you but in time I will be able to sort who is who.

I will say I have been nothing but honest from the beginning regardless of whom likes it or not. If all some can do is dwell then fine because I am on a mission to get information on various people and organizations and really do not care to play games.

Barnaby asked me if I was joking and I said yes. It is my dry humor. It is boring having some harp on my dry humor and it really is their issue and not mine.

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 10:08:56 pm »
This is what bothered me the most!!!!!!!

"Our site is not only Cherokee. We also allow all races. As for the Prayer Kits the wannabes in there are willing to buy it so why not sell it?"

BECAUSE YOU DON'T SELL TO WANNABE'S FER FRUCKS SAKE!

It's supposed to be sacred and it's for YOUR People if you are who and what you say you are, which I am seriously beginning to doubt!!  :o

If you were all you said you were, YOU WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM SELLING YOUR TRADITIONS TO TWINKIES!!!!!!!!! >:(

So you lighten up.........and don't sit there and tell us......."Well if they are gonna buy it....why not sell it??"  >:(

RavenCrow

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 10:12:35 pm »
Like I told Barnaby it was a joke and a dry joke and I did apologize if I offended anyone. What part does no one see?

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 10:20:25 pm »
I don't see how you can come to this forum and say that you want to help expose the fakes and yadda yadda yadda, and then you contradict yourself by saying

"Well if the wannabes are buying it why not sell it to them."

You are basically aiding and abetting what we are here to fight against, and that is WHITE people or any other race besides , NdN, Native American, or whatever you call yourself, taking our traditions and ceremonies and using them for beneficial gains. I don't give a rat's patootie about the joke, but I do care about you saying it is ok to give away all that we have left just because these people have money to buy it........none of it......and I mean NONE......should have a price tag or be up for sale, and you are betraying your people if you think that it is ok.......

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 10:24:11 pm »
I came here to find some truths and to see and confirm my own findings on fake Chiefs, and what not. Now I know who I am and I see some would rather question me instead of working together to the same cause I thought we are all after.

Which is exactly what you did to Matty and I yet now the shoe is on the other foot.....its a different matter.

Now attacking an NDN I did not know was part of this. But okay this is your way I suppose.

As is your way my dear, since you attacked Matty for being a staff member of NAU a site that supports Beadermans findings...and you also attacked me, making slanderous remarks in your past post....yet again...when the shoe is on the other foot...tsk tsk tsk

I will say I have been nothing but honest from the beginning regardless of whom likes it or not. If all some can do is dwell then fine because I am on a mission to get information on various people and organizations and really do not care to play games.

Yet you makes accusations about other people, other sites, without proof or evidence, you refuse to answer questions when they are asked of you regarding your claims....and you speak to members here in a tone that is nothing short of disrespectful? NAFPS is a respectful group, full of highly respectful and friendly people who are very welcoming...yet you speak to us here as though we are here soley for your purpose?

Who sells prayer kits to twinkies and then claims to be seeking out frauds?? Contradiction of terms perhaps? Im just trying to fathom what the heck is going on here...

With respect,

Tsissy
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline BrownNosed

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 10:42:15 pm »
I thought I saw an apology here somewhere..I also thought this was a group of adults..perhaps I was mistaken :-[
Isn't there a PM here to use instead of a public area to hash out what appears to be a personal problem?
And just for the record, I am enrolled and when I go to the pow wows at home in Canada, sage, cedar and sweet grass are always for sale. So I throw my hands up in this argument..

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2008, 11:21:11 pm »
She or He apologized for the joke.....that's not the dispute, and there is nothing childish about the conversation....

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2008, 11:31:12 pm »
RavenCrow
Now as for the prayer items for sale it is her right to sell it. It is not like she is selling private prayers or the sacred pipe. Now there are lots who buy these items at POWWOW's and everywhere you look. Yes we use them in our prayers but it is not like it is a sacred item since other Religions use them like pagans, Wicca, and so on. Honestly I think a few are making more out of it then there really should be.
This statement fits with what you said about if wannabe's wanna buy why not sell it to them. So it wasn't a joke.

I know in some areas some people think it is OK to sell everything and anything. If you read through the links I posted, you will see the problem is that  there is always a situation where a few people say it's OK to sell something which other people in the group feel is Sacred, and shouldn't be sold. It's a problem, because if the decision is left to those who feel it is Ok , and those who don't feel it is OK can be ignored, the result will be that absolutely every aspect of Native traditions will be commercialized, because every tribe has a few members who would sell anything.  It is a divisive issue and I know which side of it I support.

What bothers me is I don't feel you are being straight with us. You came here with concerns about some of the people who post here, but you haven't explained anything that makes sense. Then you say you think it's OK to sell Medicine to twinkies , and when you get questioned about your attitude you try and say it's a joke and then repeat the same opinion in different words.

I really put a strong value on honesty and I don't see it here.

As for myself, I post here anonymously. As that is the case nobody could confirm anything I say about myself, so I don't see the point in making any claims. I am familiar with the territory on both sides of the fence, and I see people getting hurt on both sides. I like to think communication can help.

Which is why I participate here.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 11:39:49 pm by Moma_porcupine »

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2008, 11:49:02 pm »
Well said Mama, WELL said!