Author Topic: Who I am  (Read 26711 times)

RavenCrow

Who I am
« on: March 11, 2008, 01:27:56 am »
SIYO everyone. My name is Raven Crow and yes this is my birth name. I am federally recognized. I am a no BS kinda gal. I am a person who will find the truth and expose what I find after careful researching. When I get my radar up I will single that person out and search high and low and I will call all over the World to get my information.

Now there is this person here and also in my site who is from the Native American Unity. Now I do not know where this Matty person fits in but Tsisqua seems to be very questionable right now. She is a strong supporter of a Beaderman who we had been banned from our site for his shady tactics and creating drama and for accepting fake NDN Cards illegally obtained. They also did not turn these cards into the proper authorities who can actually end this problem legally. They also tried to get others involved in this. They knowingly and willingly accepted fraudulant property. This she supports. This is supporting frauds and fakes the very thing we all seem to want to end.

Now I have done an IP check on NAU and her and it goes to Dubblin Ireland. Then in her various profiles she is in different area's with different ages. It is very much like Beaderman was. He showed up in our old site and at first was a Vietnam Vet in his fifties and then a gun smith at the age of 33. I see this Tsisqua also changes age and also uses 33 and on our site the profile with the NAU is also 33. 33 seems to be a magical number. Now if she really cares about freeing all of the internet of twinkies, fakes, and frauds, why is they never told us the names of the various fraud profiles? It is our site and they came in claiming to help us and they did nothing but create drama and beaderman was able to get fake NDN cards.

I also have saved all my yahoo messages from beaderman stating in his name that he did this. We also have e-mails from our old site where he says a lot of lies and leads us to believe one thing while he is doing another. I say to you all, watch out for them and just because they hit the passionate buttons some of us REAL INDIANS have does not mean they are really out for our interests. All they and Beaderman gave us was drama.

Now what I do not know is how Matty fits into all of this because that person is over on our RNS and has a profile. This Matty acts all concerned about Beaderman and told me I could talk to this Tsisqua and she is nice to only have her attack me here because I mentioned Beaderman. Here is the link

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1576.0

and she appears to have tried to make it look like she did not mean to sound mean. I think her first response was true to her form.

I am not some child here and I have been Indian my entire life and raised as so. I have dealt with all kinds but the internet is good and bad. We can reach out to a wider audience but at the same time we cannot 100% prove who someone claims to be.

I am very concerned about this person misleading people here and else where. Anyone who supports obtaining and keeping fake NDN Cards leaves a bad taste in my mouth and no trust for anyone who could do this and support this.

Now I think this is a nice intro to myself. Wado for your time and reading my post.

Offline BrownNosed

Re: Who I am
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 01:40:33 am »
Now that's what I call an introduction  ;)  Pleased to meet you RavenCrow.
BrownNosed

frederica

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 01:44:41 am »
Welcome, just keep it in somewhat close to control.

RavenCrow

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 02:11:23 am »
Well I did say I was a no BS kinda gal.  ;D

Nice to meet you two.

Fredrica I understand what you said and I did not post my 1st one to create drama. Beaderman is from OHIO and I posted there because I know he claimed to want to rid OHIO of fakes. I was giving a heads up. I do feel she acted in haste and if she did not like or believe what I said, she could of asked why I said that. There was no need for her hostility.

I guess I came in with a bang?

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 02:18:32 am »
And no hostility was meant....seems you misunderstand me somewhat....and have turned this into a witch hunt....of which there was no need.

With respect,

Tsisqua
There are no leaders in Unity

RavenCrow

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 02:39:12 am »
Well you first response was harsh and you did attack my site so how else could I take your first comment? Now as for the witch hunt I have no time for that. Also I do not believe in witches so it really would be a waste of my time.

Your friend seems to like it in RNS the one you call twinkie city. Why not come over and see how wrong you were?

I do like this site and I found it while looking for information. I liked it so much and what I read, I posted in RNS so people can join here too. There are quite a bit of us federally recognized people tired of the all this fraud and scams. We also allow all races no matter what. All we ask for is they respect our Culture and us as humans. Do you not want the same?

Come over, I will give you the link. Anyone else who wants to come over come to
www.rednationsociety.com

Wado all

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 03:20:44 am »
Hi and welcome
I don't have no ideal who you are talking about??

Are you from eastern band cherokee?

Anyway I looked over your site and gallery.

Not my cup of tea

In Spirit

Offline MikePutfus

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 06:13:32 am »
Dago Te 
Just call me Mike or anything, and I will answer. I'm born  and raised  N'dee of the old Carrizo Band in the White Mountains so many years ago now it seems in another life time. Nice to meet you. It seems your on a mission, and I really don't know the person your talking about. Then again I stopped chasing shadows at least thirty years ago.

RavenCrow

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 01:17:32 pm »
Yes I am Eastern. Wado for all your welcome comments. RNS is not for everyone but it is a nice place.

We do not discriminate on race, color, creed, ethnic, or religion. Well, maybe we ahte New Agers. We will allow anyone to come in but once they get out of line or prove they are a fraud, we will get rid of them. We also will not allow anyone to verbally abuse anyone. We allow opinions of any kind and it is not strictly NDN. We are too aware of Non Indians marrying Indians and mixed breeds and half breeds like me and then there are people who really do want to learn our ways and respect us. Then there are NDN's who live or lived in both Worlds as I did and Chelle. We want to bridge the 2 Worlds.

Now just because you are a full NDN does not entitle you on our site to be rude and yes we will ban a Full NDN if they too violate our rules. All are treated equally.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 01:19:36 pm »
My children have brothers and sister enrolled at Eastern Band Cherokee.
I am Lakota and Dakota.

I visited there last fall what a beautiful place.
In Spirit

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 05:38:30 pm »
Raven crow,

You are mentioning many names but nobody here knows who these people are.

Who is Beaderman? Who is the Matty you mentioned in another thread ( this didn't appear to have anything to do with the topic of the thread so I am asking here instead of there )?

Who's fake Indian cards did Beaderman allegedly accept and how did Beaderman accept these ? In real life? In an online relationship?  What did they accept them for? Are there on line links to this information, or is it something you witnessed in real life? Who are you saying supports someone getting fake Indian cards and how exactly are they supporting this ?

From what I can see on line it doesn't look like Beaderman is supporting frauds?  You mentioned you feel they stole  this information from one of your webpages ? Could you show us links to where you have this posted?  Whether they are Indian or not it doesn't look like they support frauds, and spreading the information warning people about frauds doesn't seem to be a bad thing to do. What is it that you find objectionable?

Beaderman's blog seems to be down now but the cached page still works. I see nothing that looks like exploitation there.

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:mzgwLPjde6UJ:beadermansdealings.blogspot.com/2007
/01/urb-is-desperate.html+Beaderman+URB&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:PFcTqcJrpu0J:beadermansdealings.blogspot.com/2007/01/
review-project-native-and-outreach.html+Beaderman+white+sheets&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca

I understand that people can hurt each others feelings in on line relationships and over time you notice stuff like who supports who and who and these things can make you suspisious.

If you have a concern that is serious enough to bring up here why not start a thread and go over what happened point by point. As you seem to be refering to on line relationships , if you can provide brief quotes of the parts of what was said that bothered you along with with links to this so people can verify this, and see the context it would  help people understand what your concerns are.

Otherwise it just seems like confusing cyberdrama from other boards.

I see on the web page you linked to in your introduction someone is auctioning so called Prayer kits. Is that a Cherokee tradition ?   

« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 05:42:18 pm by Moma_porcupine »

RavenCrow

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 05:51:05 pm »
Our site is not only Cherokee. We also allow all races. As for the Prayer Kits the wannabes in there are willing to buy it so why not sell it?

Tsis knows who I am talking about and she uses his information at her site called Native American Unity.

I have gotten all I needed on Beaderman from people who knows of him. Like I said, our site is not for everyone.

You also might know Beaderman as TheRebel?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 06:05:51 pm by RavenCrow »

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 07:07:22 pm »
As for the Prayer Kits the wannabes in there are willing to buy it so why not sell it?

Please tell me that was a joke.

RavenCrow

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 07:14:29 pm »
Yes it was. It was my humor as dry as it was. Sorry if I offended anyone.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:26:45 pm by RavenCrow »

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 07:38:16 pm »
As for the Prayer Kits the wannabes in there are willing to buy it so why not sell it?

For the long answer, in case you don't know "why not sell it ", you could read through these two links;

Sale of sweetgrass and sage
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=580.0;all

Who owns Native culture.
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=412.0;all   

It was my humor as dry as it was.

How can it be "just a joke" when this website is actually selling prayer kits?