Author Topic: Hello To All  (Read 13975 times)

TigerLilliSakima

Hello To All
« on: March 02, 2008, 04:43:38 am »

I am Tiger Lilli Sakima, Blackfoot/Cherokee, I have four grown children and eight Grandchildren, I live in Tn not far from Music City:0) I thank you for allowing me to join your family:0) Many blessings to everyone:0)

True of Heart<>Tiger:0)

Offline NanticokePiney

Re: Hello To All
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 05:17:42 am »
  Hi! I'm Piney. Nanticoke.  :)

Jet

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 03:06:59 pm »
Hi Sis  I will read for a bit here I see a few we know
 hugs to you and yours

TigerLilliSakima

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 03:53:18 pm »
8)Hello Sweet Sister:0) Yes I see a couple people we know:0) Some a I may know and don't recognize their screen names<>LOL<>I wish you and Brother a wonderful blessing filled day Sister with oodles' of love & Big Hug'z:0)

True of Heart<>Tiger ;)

TigerLilliSakima

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 03:55:35 pm »
 :)Hello Piney. Nanticoke :) Thank you for the welcome:0) I wish you and your loved one's a blessing filled great day:0)

True of Heart<>Tiger:0)

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 10:40:20 pm »
Hi I am Blackfeet-Lakota

what is a Blackfeet.cherokee??????????????????
In Spirit

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 11:48:56 pm »

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 01:13:15 am »
Anything to do with this thread: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1201.0 ?

That is exactly why they're here. Along with "Nativeplanet" who is also Blackfeet Cherokee.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:27:47 am by Kathryn »

TigerLilliSakima

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 04:20:42 am »
Ok I see what this group is. You don't know me but yet you ask me what is a Blackfoot Cherokee is well, It is Me! My Grandfather was Blackfoot and my Grandmother he married was Cherokee. Is there anything you can do now to make me a liar? Do you honestly believe that all of us only live on reservation's and only marry our own Nation? Then a group is posted about Blackfoot and Cherokee in the same thread as I started when I introduced myself! You want to watch calling my Ancestor's liar's! I am leaving this is no place for anyone that is decent to be! I don't live with hate in my heart and spirit, I don't stay around people that have hate living in them. You don't even know me and all ready I feel the hate coming, I will be a fake now and a fraud I am sure. I do not belong to any fake Tribe's or any Real Tribe's, I don't not have a Real card or a fake card. I don't sell my culture on E-bay or any other bay. So do your research and see if you can come up with something on me I wish you luck. I am all for helping shut down real frauds and I have met many in my long walk on Mother, some you have listed in here are truly frauds as I know this my self. It is too bad though that people like me are being flamed that are not frauds I see some of them listed here as well. Many blessings to you all and I hope to walk from here in peace and I hope you can all walk in peace.

True of Heart<>Tiger Lilli Sakima<>

TheRebel

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 05:03:19 am »
Ok I see what this group is. You don't know me but yet you ask me what is a Blackfoot Cherokee is well, It is Me! My Grandfather was Blackfoot and my Grandmother he married was Cherokee. Is there anything you can do now to make me a liar? Do you honestly believe that all of us only live on reservation's and only marry our own Nation? Then a group is posted about Blackfoot and Cherokee in the same thread as I started when I introduced myself! You want to watch calling my Ancestor's liar's! I am leaving this is no place for anyone that is decent to be! I don't live with hate in my heart and spirit, I don't stay around people that have hate living in them. You don't even know me and all ready I feel the hate coming, I will be a fake now and a fraud I am sure. I do not belong to any fake Tribe's or any Real Tribe's, I don't not have a Real card or a fake card. I don't sell my culture on E-bay or any other bay. So do your research and see if you can come up with something on me I wish you luck. I am all for helping shut down real frauds and I have met many in my long walk on Mother, some you have listed in here are truly frauds as I know this my self. It is too bad though that people like me are being flamed that are not frauds I see some of them listed here as well. Many blessings to you all and I hope to walk from here in peace and I hope you can all walk in peace.

True of Heart<>Tiger Lilli Sakima<>

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2008, 06:55:37 pm »
 I want one of those buttons.........

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2008, 09:49:59 pm »
I am sorry all i did was ask?

Are you Blackfeet-Montana Tribe then
In Spirit

frederica

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2008, 11:26:12 pm »
I doubt it Earth, she wrote that and took off.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 01:56:52 am »
Ya i know who these people are
In Spirit

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2008, 12:08:54 am »
Is it safe to come out yet?? rotflmao :D