Author Topic: Traveler jist travelin' thru...  (Read 4007 times)

Offline traveler

Traveler jist travelin' thru...
« on: July 07, 2007, 10:14:57 am »
I'm white. Like to travel, used to travel when I had the gas -- now I do it by web-surfing.

Looking at both ways, I prefer physically meeting people instead of on discussion boards because when speaking with another, both individuals use their eyes and ears to receive what the other says, and how they say it.

I like to read, listen to music, spend with family & friends when I can reach them.

One of the Pennsylvania Dutch saying's is, "We get too soon oldt undt too late schmart;" well, this oldt mutt is still learnin' some new things.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

Re: Traveler jist travelin' thru...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 09:00:34 pm »
Hello, welcome. Hope you'll feel at home here.

Offline traveler

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 10:03:08 pm »
Thank you.

In my travels (reading) I learned about a guy named "Tom Brown," from New Jersey. I had read his 1st book about 25 years ago which told of his beginnings, was he on the level or what?

Traveler

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 11:08:39 am »
No, I don't think so. You can search the forum by clicking on 'search' in the middle of the row of buttons at the top of each page. To find an exact phrase enclose the words in double quotes eg "Tom Brown".

Offline traveler

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 01:03:39 pm »
Thank you for the info. With the info here & more web-crawling, everything was a big help. Have a good weekend.

Traveler