Author Topic: Cassidy Dunning, Supposed Shawnee Heyoka to the Lakota Souix  (Read 5039 times)

Offline shelby7578

Re: Cassidy Dunning, Supposed Shawnee Heyoka to the Lakota Souix
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2021, 03:52:28 pm »
Oh, and the "Klinefelter's syndrome combined with mild gigantism"...I think someone would have noticed that, he has none of the symptoms of XXY, no delayed puberty, and the hairy beast has 3 children.  So his scam net is cast out widely.  If he found no acceptance in the "trans" community, there's a good reason.  He has many pages I have found because he is now using the name Cassidae Lightwing. 
I love that kid.  He and my children were "the three musketeers".  We had super close contact until he left home at 17, scammed the county into emancipating him.  I want my real nephew back. 

Offline CassLightwing

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2021, 07:52:43 pm »
I was going to let this go, but so many f my fans have sent it to me that I have to respond.

#1  I'm glad you guys were investigating me, but you took MUCH out of context.  I'll be happy to explain everything.
You will notice that one of your guys 'caught' me refusing payment and glory.  It's not mine to claim.

#2 That first paragraph was taken so far out of context as to be ridiculous, but that makes sense considering who the OP was on that particular boars.  I made that relpy on a person's post who was claiming that he is owed more money for being Heyoka and claiming all kinds of stupidity, so I called him out.  Look up my posts and compare my speech.

3# I AM Shawnee AND Heyoka, but I never actually claimed Tecumseh's lineage outside of the sarcasm of calling that guy out, and telling the story of how shelby7578's brother, my father, would get high and tell me we were descended from Jesus, Charlemagne, and any other figure he could dream up.  When I found out I was Native American in my late 20's I embraced it fully.  Including having to deal with all of Edward's mental abuse.  I chose to try to live up to the name.  I make this VERY clear every time I tell the story.  OP cherry picked THE HELL out of my writing.

4# What shelby7578 failed to tell you (Real name [redacted by admin]) is that she is a FANATIC Jehovah's Witness who has been chasing my family across the country for 17 years because I left the church.  Every time they find out where we live, they start making false police reports, they send private investigators, they have even recently been dealing with a Satanic cult that Ive made enemies with so they could continue from THAT angle (Yeah [name redacted by admin], they told me everything).  See Scientology for the methods and severity of harassment.  I had to move to a mutual combat state with castle laws so my children could have peace from them.

Point of fact, her harassment is so bad it just got my daughter taken off the heart transplant list.  Organ transplants are against HER religion so she is trying to make sure [name redacted by admin] dies.
The harassment was so severe that the State of Colorado had to issue a threat to [name redacted by admin] and her family that any further false reports or 'swats' would result in a class 3 felony charge.

5#  Guys, I also think my consciousness is of alien origin, and that I am part of the chosen 144,000.  There are a great many crazy things about my work, this is why I dress like Han SOlo on the show and regularly attempt to debunk myself.

6# You can tell that the OP is not being truthful because he said that I dropped off of Facebook.  I didn't.  I started an account under my stage name, but I made it VERY clear on my main profile exactly who I am, what my real name is, and anything else they may need to investigate me.  I have not engaged in secrecy of any kind.

See, I UNDERSTAND that if these things are real, then they must be monitored.  People must be protected from scam artists. 

edited to redact names posted by "CassLightwing"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 09:10:28 pm by NAFPS Housekeeping »

Offline CassLightwing

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2021, 08:02:22 pm »
Oh, and the "Klinefelter's syndrome combined with mild gigantism"...I think someone would have noticed that, he has none of the symptoms of XXY, no delayed puberty, and the hairy beast has 3 children.  So his scam net is cast out widely.  If he found no acceptance in the "trans" community, there's a good reason.  He has many pages I have found because he is now using the name Cassidae Lightwing. 
I love that kid.  He and my children were "the three musketeers".  We had super close contact until he left home at 17, scammed the county into emancipating him.  I want my real nephew back.

If you want your Nephew back, stop trying to murder my child.

I have informed the Society of the Satanic Cult you have been helping to hurt us.  I have also informed the law. 

You LOVED my abilities when it was time to pull [name redacted by admin] out of trouble, or when someone was hurt.  You worshipped [name redacted by admin] for the same.  But as soon as I was no longer of USE to the family you simians did this to me and my children.

Final Note: I would have never found out your secret if you would have left me alone.  I know it NOW only because of this 17-year long assault.  You should have told me we were brothers.  And you shouldn't be listening to someone who needs medication to keep himself from hallucinating and beating his wife.  He told you he FOUND my show? [name redacted by admin]  he helped me DESIGN IT.  I owe him a percentage if the show ever takes off. 

You are being lied to and you chose to make my Children pay the price.  1st Corinthians 12, [name redacted by admin].  Remember?

names redacted
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 11:54:46 pm by NAFPS Housekeeping »

Offline CassLightwing

Re: Cassidy Dunning, Shawnee Heyoka to the Lakota Souix
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2021, 08:06:47 pm »
JM, there's only so much anyone can do to protect people from themselves.

You haven't linked to the group, so I will. This is the members list: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ascensionshifts/members/

there is usually a reason that people are falling for obviously fake, pretendian scams. You don't go to a group like that to meet real Natives. I think that, deep down, most people know that.

A friend got access. That group is a cesspool of racists.

It is full of nuage white people lying to each other about their racist fantasies about Natives.

Oh, they exploit other religions, too. Especially religions of "exotic" brown people.  They make up all kinds of stuff about angels and aliens and lizard people and basically anything that will get them attention. They are telling people that edema (water retention) and chapped lips are signs of spiritual growth. Even sadder, not everyone in the group is white. But the ones lying about Natives, and looking to be lied to, sure are.

What a waste of time, space and energy. I don't think people like that can be helped. They want their illusions. They don't want reality. They want their racism and they will pay for it.

yeah, that group was awful.  I was joining any groups I could at the time trying to help people, and also trying to score a tarot reading job.  We were homeless at the time ( [name redacted by admin]'s family had chased us out of the county again and we were desperate).

It sucks trying to make a tarot job work, when I can't charge anything unless it's an entertainment job (IE if the person is having a legit emergency, I cannot charge) so that was short lived.

I ended up getting kicked out for debunking scammers.

edited to redact name
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 09:11:56 pm by NAFPS Housekeeping »

Offline CassLightwing

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2021, 08:09:07 pm »
I read this post of his on his page about being ill, and then the sudden healing he had, and i read some other guy called him out on some stuff.
He is back today, i just managed to copy this, but its got peoples names, so can admin maybe blot the names out as its a closed forum.
I am concerned as many of these people are ill, or in dire situations, and they are asking him to heal them, and the admin of this group, is also a newage woman, so i am not sure she is going to listen to me, as i can't face him off with much as i am not a Native, so dont have the needed info to say much to him.
This is dangerous, and i think he is after money, once he can get them away from the group, he will go for the kill., people are stupid and dont see what i think is easy to see, he is a fraud, and his pic of himself, oozes with how great he thinks he is.
Once people think he is God given, which they do, then he will use them, as the guy on his own page said he is a user?
He needs to be stopped, but again, he has them caught in his lie, they are only to pleased he is here to heal e'm all !!!!
Some are now friending him, so there have been some native posts added to his fb page, when before i think i maybe saw one.
Manage to delete some of the names, but i am having probs with the tablet i am typing on, so it delete everything, hope someone in  admin are able to finish blocking the names.

Christine Engler I know you, how do I know you?
Manage
· Reply · 1d
Cassidy Dunning
Cassidy Dunning I don’t know, but I know you too... this is weird... did you ever live in CO, CA, or OH?
Manage
· Reply · 12h
Christine Engler
Christine Engler No
Manage
· Reply · 12h
Past life?
Manage
· Reply · 12h
Cassidy Dunning
Cassidy Dunning Possibly, but if so the connection is so strong that we must have either been deep lovers, or one of us tortured the other.

Are you Kitai (Lyran)?
Manage
· Reply · 11h

Write a reply...
 Need advice on functional depression..
Manage
· Reply · 21h
 I've been going through a lot lately and don't know which direction to go to I'm very new to this and about 10 years ago I was diagnosed bipolar but I don't believe that I am and I want to stop taking my meds because I think it's hindering me from being who I really am... But if I do stop taking my meds my anger is out of control and I feel like I'm insane and can't control my emotions
Manage
· Reply · 21h
Cassidy Dunning
Cassidy Dunning Send me a private message unless you want to speak publicly
Manage
· Reply · 12h

Write a reply...
 Oh Cassidy, We have been waiting for all the helpers to get on line....🌟 Let’s get busy and turn on the Light! Lots of weary travelers in need of some respite. ??
Manage
· Reply · 20h
Cassidy Dunning
Cassidy Dunning HOKA HEY!!
Manage
· Reply · 12h

Write a reply...

hi Cassidy
welcome to the group!
I have several health issues going on simultaneously are you able to heal them as well as tell me why they occurred in the 1rst place?
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 10h
Cassidy Dunning
Cassidy Dunning Send me a PM
Manage
· Reply · 9h

hi Cassidy
welcome to the group!
I have several health issues going on simultaneously are you able to heal them as well as tell me why they occurred in the 1rst place?
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 10h
Cassidy Dunning
Cassidy Dunning Send me a PM
Manage
· Reply · 9h

Manage
· Reply · 9h
Cassidy Dunning
Cassidy Dunning It’s my purpose, there’s no need to thank me
Manage
· Reply · 9h

Sharon Gleason well I still felt I needed to thank you 😁
Manage
· Reply · 9h
Cassidy Dunning
Cassidy Dunning Sharon Gleason well, if you want to thank me there are two things you can do: pay it foreword, and/or make a post describing your experience.
GIPHY
Manage
· Reply · 9h
Cassidy Dunning
Cassidy Dunning It’s my purpose, there’s no need to thank me
Manage
· Reply · 9h
Sharon Gleason
Sharon Gleason well I still felt I needed to thank you 😁
Manage
· Reply · 9h
Cassidy Dunning
Cassidy Dunning  well, if you want to thank me there are two things you can do: pay it foreword, and/or make a post describing your experience.

So is it still a scam by your guy's standards if you "catch" me repeatedly refusing payment or any other form of credit, but still do the work anyway?

That sounds sarcastic but it is a genuine question.

Offline CassLightwing

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2021, 08:21:40 pm »

AAAAAAND lastly, so no one has to waste any time wondering, here's where you can find my work.  I invite everyone to decide for themselves whether I can do what I claim.  I'll be the first to admit that scientifically speaking it is VERY unlikely (which is one of the reasons I operate in the way I do.  If this is real it needs study, not superstition)

Cassidy Lightwing Profile - https://www.facebook.com/Cassidae.Lightwing
Cassidy Dunning Profile - https://www.facebook.com/cassidy.dunning/ (currently down, gotta talk to FB)
Where I film all my shows live - https://www.facebook.com/whenthelionspeaks/
My Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/TheLionsPride
My Author Profile (I write fiction, yes I am aware it undercuts my credibility) - https://www.amazon.com/Cassidy-Dunning/e/B00WFRGBHC%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
My Deviant Art - https://www.deviantart.com/tarnishedangels
My Hentai Foundary - [[REDACTED]]

So yeah that's me.  I am an open book.  It sucks but it's necessary considering what I am trying to do.

I am a six and a half foot tall Native American Trans-Person who thinks he is an alien and claims to cure cancer with my spooky technology and sheer faith.  Feel free to laugh ^_^

Offline CassLightwing

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2021, 08:28:31 pm »
i am fb friends with a REAL shawnee chief

wondering if he would issue a tribal statement

i wish all tribes would issue official tribal statements giving these frauds less wiggle room

I would like that VERY much.  I have questions about my family that I can't find answers to through book research.  One of my lifelong dreams has been to find a place within the NAN.

See my grandmother hid the fact that we had native blood most of our lives.  I only found out in my late 20's, so you can imagine how happy I was (I was a huge nerd for Native Culture).

I learned that my family was exiled (is that the right word?) because of an incident of the trail of tears.  I have been told that we were called Wendigo People, but I know what that means and I don't want to believe it.  So as I said, I have questions.

Offline CassLightwing

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2021, 09:06:28 pm »
Great grandson of Tecumseh? Living in 2018? When Tecumseh died in 1813, 194 years earlier? And his sons died in the 1840s? That's just impossible.

There's certainly lots of phony claims out there about him, the oldest going back very far. The best known being the myth of a romance between him and a white woman Rebecca Galloway that half the whites in Ohio claim a relation to.

Haven't found anything on Dunning online so far. The constant misspelling "Souix" and using their colonial name is another red flag.

For you personally, would you be willing to come on the show sometime?  You could ask your questions live, and we could talk about the sheer amount of fraud in the community, and go over was the audience can tell if they are being scammed, or if someone is trying to put the cult on them.  I think it would be an interesting conversation for the audience if nothing else!

I could tell you MORE stories of embarrassing 'colonial mistakes' I have made!!  That would be GREAT!  Like the time I called Laura Grizzliepaws a skinwalker!!  I make such a fol of myself so regularly we could make a whole show JUST about that!

--,'{@

Ok so I think that's all the major points I have to respond to.  Ive been watching this thread for a long time (you can check out shows going back several months where I'm talking about it), but I wasn't sure if participating would help or hurt your investigation.  Full disclosure, the only reason I am responding NOW is that the Satanic Cut I have been mentioning have been spreading this around *waves at [names redacted]* so I kind of have to.

Thank you for being here.  Humans need truth right now.

more names redacted
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 09:21:59 pm by NAFPS Housekeeping »

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2021, 09:19:23 pm »
we were called Wendigo People

This looks like the only true thing "Cass" has posted.

Though probably he's just calling himself this. Either way, yes, this sounds like an apt description, for "Cass" at least. Probably best to leave the rest of their family out of it.  It sounds like they've tried their best with their wayward relative.

Non-Natives reading this, here's a clue: When someone spins a tale like this, combining terminology from totally unrelated cultures, getting all the facts and dates and languages wrong, their tale is a tall one. This is a fantasy cobbled together by a non-Native fantasist.

Offline CassLightwing

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2021, 11:35:54 pm »
we were called Wendigo People

This looks like the only true thing "Cass" has posted.

Though probably he's just calling himself this. Either way, yes, this sounds like an apt description, for "Cass" at least. Probably best to leave the rest of their family out of it.  It sounds like they've tried their best with their wayward relative.

Non-Natives reading this, here's a clue: When someone spins a tale like this, combining terminology from totally unrelated cultures, getting all the facts and dates and languages wrong, their tale is a tall one. This is a fantasy cobbled together by a non-Native fantasist.

I might agree if I were trying to build myself up.

Instead, I am admitting the scattered nature of my knowledge, and provided a reason.  Instead, I wear my ignorance proudly and happily ask to be corrected.  I can learn no more about my own people from books.  Not because they are inaccurate, but because that's not REAL to me.  What's real to me is the personal sharing of wisdom.

There is a VERY long list of mistakes I have made.  You only make yourself look like an ass when you act like this is some sort of secret, or tell.  Hands down the best parts of my show are the dumb-ass things I do.  It was sharing my ignorance in this way and asking to be taught better that caught the attention of the Lakota this time.  Not the stories, or the jokes, or any of that, but the honest plea to be taught.  So basically you are saying it like it's some sinister thing, then people are going to go on my show and see me making fun of my own ignorance, and laughing along.  You will feel a certain kind of way; I hope it's happy!

So here's YOUR first clue, non-native (imagine this in a cartoon scientist voice it will be much funnier), you may want to research what was happening to the Tribes circa 40's and 50's.  You will see why so many of us lost our heritage.

Actually, your first clue would be that you guys have already proved that I walk the walk, BUT that's not as funny!

ACTUALLY, your first clue should be that I'm dressed like Star Wars characters on my show.  But you wouldn't know that because the rumors about me are much juicier than the actual me.  The more you try to paint me as this villain, the more egg on your face when you realize that's I'm just a crazy nerd trying to share my faith in a better world, and the possibility of a new technology.  But with medical proof to back it up.

Basically, I am trying to study certain phenomena.  My hypothesis is that after the younger dryas event, the surviving tribes of humanity left behind common cultural elements, including spirituality.  Building on Tesla's work, and responding to my Father's teachings about consciousness a'la Terrence McKenna I found a SOMETHING when I was younger that I have found elements of in pretty much every spirituality I have found.  I have been studying that certain what the French call "I don't know what" ever since.  The fact is after I utilized what I found, my subject (I don't have a proper word for that relationship, I am sorry.  I can't legally call them patients, but I also reject any form of honor like a proper Shaman would accept, so it's a conundrum) went into full remission from metastasized leukemia, and never relapsed.  I keep in contact with him today, as I do most of the people I help.

Scientifically speaking, if there is even a fraction of a percent that what I am studying is true, then I have to do it.  The fact that my brain is too broken to contribute to real science gives me a perfect excuse!  I figure 'what the hell; at the very least it will give me a good book idea!'

Offline NAFPS Housekeeping

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2021, 11:58:48 pm »
Stop spamming the forum with every thought that comes into your head or your posting access will be revoked. This is not your social media page. Someone started this thread on you because of concerns about your posing as a Native healer. You haven't really said or done anything to allay anyone's concerns. Continuing to promote yourself and your ideas here is not the answer to the problem.

[Several long, off-topic, self-promotional rants full of family drama and threats by "Cass Lightwing" have been removed]
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 12:11:58 am by NAFPS Housekeeping »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2021, 02:11:11 pm »

For you personally, would you be willing to come on the show sometime?  You could ask your questions live, and we could talk about the sheer amount of fraud in the community, and go over was the audience can tell if they are being scammed, or if someone is trying to put the cult on them.  I think it would be an interesting conversation for the audience if nothing else!

I could tell you MORE stories of embarrassing 'colonial mistakes' I have made!!  That would be GREAT!  Like the time I called Laura Grizzliepaws a skinwalker!!  I make such a fol of myself so regularly we could make a whole show JUST about that!

Not a chance in hell. I'm not about to give you any legitimacy. And I absolutely don't want to take part in publicly humiliating someone so self destructive, who clearly needs the help of mental health professionals.

You enjoy putting yourself on display and seeking out abuse. I cannot urge you strongly enough to instead work through your emotional problems with a doctor or counselor.

Then do the hard work of serious genealogy. It's most likely you have zero Native ancestry. Most American whites claiming it actually had a distant Black ancestor they were trying to hide.

Alleged distant ancestry might make you a descendant at most. I have Irish ancestry through my Dad, but it's at least five generations ago. I wouldn't do anything as foolish as claiming it made me Celtic chief/king/poobah of the Sceptered Emerald Isles of Breton Sicily and Cyprus. That is just how idiotic and bizarre your claims sound.

Get to a doctor. Stay offline until you know what you're talking about. And quit trying to use this forum to smear people with bizarre nut job conspiracy claims.

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2021, 01:30:22 am »
i saw his facebook........saw him and some other bguy arguing about being related to kings and another guy about being related to jesus

he also claims to cure cancer and the ability to crush people

not to mention all his talk about pride and lion imagery while he e-begs

and in his pics he is just another white guy with weird clothes

sadly he does have a daughter with medical issues and that seems to be a source of some family drama........as it looks as if he has been mistreated because of it

but he is NOT native........

let me tell you how this works mr dunning

a shawnee....whether real of fake (as yourself) cannot be a heyoka to the sioux especially all the sioux...and the shawnee themselves dont have heyokas

the "sioux" is a language and culture that encompasses the lakota/dakota/nakoda and influence a few other related "siouxan" cultures

and within those groups there are different tribes, and within those different tribes are different bands, within those different bands there are different camps and within the different camps are different families

and a heyoka is a "lightning rod" for their own people....they also serve as a ceremonial contrary clown also so many like yourself think its cool to claim to be one without understanding the true meaning of heyoka

a heyoka is ALWAYS one of the siouxan people who serve THEIR OWN community of siouxan people......not a white guy hobnobbing with other new age crazies

a heyoka takes the pain and the burdens of that particular siouxan community.......which you dont live amongst ......you can NEVER be a heyoka no matter how cool you think it sounds......and trust me any heyoka will tell you its not cool......you have no understanding of what it means.....so please stop

Offline shelby7578

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2021, 09:49:54 pm »
Thanks, folks.  So now we see in all its ugliness.  I have not seen hide nor hair of this person in over 20 years.  Although I could easily find him if I had cared to, there has been no stalking, no harassment, no contact.  S/he (if this is his new bag) has accused me to his "fan-base" of having his daughter removed from the heart transplant list???  Wow I've got such power.   I can only hope to be a fanatic Jehovah's Witness, by the way...inadvertent flattery.  His children were removed by CPS, and I don't have that power either.  Malignant Narcissism?
I know y'all are not psychologists. 

Thanks, you guys, for helping me to see that this is pretty hopeless.  His father passed away a few months ago.  THIS probably would have killed him anyway.   My heart goes out to his children, but all I can do is pray for their enlightenment.

Offline shelby7578

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2021, 10:00:41 pm »
Sorry to reply to myself...Please PM me and tell me what secret satanic cult I joined.  I hope they have cookies.  I thank you for removing my name and that of whoever else was slandered.  Good to know it's out there in case I have to take legal action.  That would be so tedious. The courts would laugh.