Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1242538 times)

Autumn

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1155 on: December 25, 2012, 02:41:27 am »
Thanks, Secondsight.  I didn't see that.  It was sort of hidden away.  http://www.littlegrandmother.net/New_Message_12-2012.html

Wonders never cease with that woman, do they?  She always has a good story (script) to tell.

I don't mean to minimize her ill health (if that is true), but many energy healers will tell you that illness is just suppressed emotion that manifest itself in the physical body.  Carrying around the kind of lies she has told over the past few years would have to have an effect eventually.  I wonder what "diseased" organs they removed?

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1156 on: December 25, 2012, 02:51:46 am »
I wonder whether she paid her mortgage before she fled.

Autumn

« Reply #1157 on: December 25, 2012, 01:04:03 pm »
I wonder whether she paid her mortgage before she fled.

Or if she took her children with her.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #1158 on: December 28, 2012, 07:06:48 pm »
Not an unexpected move.  I'd guess the main motive would be financial.  I see she's now selling "private healing sessions" straight up on her website, which is a break from her previous mode of operation.  The latest of her events in the US have been cancelled, including the Star Knowledge conference she used to highlight on her videos.

Even her FB community page is now inundated with folks exposing her and the fact that nothing happened on December 21st just cracked the shaky foundation she's been playing on all this time.  So, it seems she needed a change to the narrative and I wouldn't necessarily put it past her to claim she and her other eleven mysterious "wisdom keepers" were successful in preventing a pole shift or something along that line....just wait....

Superdog

Autumn

« Reply #1159 on: February 21, 2013, 06:02:15 pm »
Mmmm.  Interesting.  ;D  They start the day with "mediation".  Does that mean the kids are at each others throats the minute they get in the door, or does that mean they have some long-standing disputes they need to settle?    http://www.littlegrandmother.net/Feb.html

For example: the very first spiritual school in the Netherlands, recognized by the government has opened its doors. The brave and pioneering women who have started this school are all volunteers, teaching not only the necessary curriculum but also starting each day with mediation, and teaching the children how to interact and speak to nature. The children are flooding in, yet sadly, this marvelous school will have to close its doors if they can not find and afford a suitable building. It’s at times like this that we must step in and help where it is needed. So many times we look out our windows and do not like the world we live in but how often do we do something about it? There are many things we can do to make this world a better place, helping this school is one of them. So I am excited to announce that proceeds from the ticket sales to this event will be go to keeping this school going.
(Bolding Mine)

I know she is well-loved in the Netherlands, but are there any readers from Holland who can give any details about this school?  Her followers just accept anything she says without question, but to have a school run by volunteers that is recognized by the government (and receiving I suppose some kind of government financial support) sounds very suspect to me.

Also, if this is a real school and she wants to help them, why doesn't she simply ask for donations on her website for the school, giving their website or contact information so people could donate?  After all, with the millions and millions of her followers  ;D, surely they would want to help and the school would be awash in cash.

More suspicious stuff from LG (IMHO).

Offline Peasant

« Reply #1160 on: February 26, 2013, 08:18:10 am »
Hey, some of you may remember me from a few years ago. I was deep into New Age stuff for some time and had been active on LG's website and forums, but too many things didn't add up and I started to post here. I'm sad to hear that Kiesha Crowther has now moved to my country, but I can affirm that it must be good business here. A lot of New Agers here have no idea about shamanism and Indians but they all claim to be an incarnated one or to have supernatural powers, derived from fantasized rituals. I actually live in Utrecht where LG's next big event will be and if I wouldn't be supporting this woman by paying for the ticket, I would gladly go there, all undercover and stuff.  ;)

Very first spiritual school, recognized by the government? Sounds like pure BS to me, if it were real and if she was really fundraising she could at least tell the name of the school. The only 'spiritual' schools here that are supported by the government are 'vrije scholen', based on the anthroposophical teachings of Rudolf Steiner, and teachers there get paid just like any other teacher. The government does not recognize spiritual centers, these aren't subject to any regulations so the government has no reason to recognize anything. She also doesn't explicitly say that all proceeds from the ticket sales go to this school, and knowing her, I'm sure most of that money must be ending up in her pocket.

I'm very curious about where she lives, would be shocking to meet her somewhere...

Offline Superdog

« Reply #1161 on: February 26, 2013, 04:29:25 pm »
Wow....her FB page has been overtaken by a young man named David Franks who is obsessed with her.  Reading the messages I'd call the behavior stalking and it's pretty alarming....

Here's one of many of his posts.  A lot of them along the same line.  He keeps posting photos as well including one where he's holding what I'm assuming is an engagement ring.  Scary...I'm wondering if this might explain some of the motive for not returning to the US.  While I don't agree at all one bit with Crowther's behavior regarding what we've said in this board....I don't condone David's behavior for anyone. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiesha-Crowther-Little-Grandmother/217565231663661?fref=ts&filter=2

David Franksposted toKiesha Crowther-"Little Grandmother"
Sunday
"So Many things changed that night! Everything about me changed but one! Why can't I be around people! Why can't I spend time with my family without Bering the burden to tell them! Why kiesha, why! You no I will never quit until you decide to stop me! Am I going to have to pich a tent in the middle of the woods! I will for you, and I will just chill, with the animals, they will bring my fill, I no they will! A time will come that everyone on this planet will feel as you and I, and I no my job is to not let them die! "

Really crazy sounding and really detached from reality...IMHO

Superdog

Epiphany

« Reply #1162 on: February 26, 2013, 06:19:37 pm »
Whoa, the David Franks posts are seriously disturbed and disturbing, stalker city.

Posted on his own FB page:

David Franks
23 minutes ago via mobile
Even though I'm in so much pain. I would walk all the way for you, I love you kiesha! Love and just be love.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #1163 on: February 26, 2013, 09:11:48 pm »
He just posted a new photo on her page of himself in the hospital.  From reading his FB page it seems he got into a fight with his cousin's boyfriend.  Pretty violent.  He's got three broken ribs and he stabbed the guy he was fighting.  From his comments he's still waiting to hear the extent of the injuries on the guy he stabbed and doesn't feel sorry at all for it. 

Going back on Kiesha's community fb page it seems at the beginning of the month David posted suicidal messages on her wall telling her he needed help and if she didn't contact him by 9AM he would shoot himself.  I'm pretty sure this is the event he keeps talking about when he alludes to her saving him.  From there he's really been obsessed with her.  Not a stable character at all.

Superdog

Autumn

« Reply #1164 on: February 27, 2013, 02:34:18 am »
Thanks for your input, Peasant.  That is pretty much what I figured.

That is pretty alarming stuff about her Facebook page and the stalker.  I guess that is a hazard of posting tons of videos of yourself on YouTube and just one of the hazards of Facebook.

P.S.:  I just wonder if that is really her official Facebook page?  I have seen some Facebook pages that were set up by others.  I remember I saw one that was threatened with a lawsuit for copyright infringement by Debbie McFarland, who was LG's assistant when she lived in Santa Fe.  I am not sure if she is still her assistant, but I know she was traveling with LG in 2012 when LG went to Australia and England.

I am not on Facebook myself, so I can only see posts if they have the settings open for everyone to view.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 02:46:33 am by Autumn »

« Reply #1165 on: February 27, 2013, 06:11:51 am »
Regarding Franks.. I guess if per Keisha, positive attracts positive, then nut job attracts nut job.

Not that I think this is OK or anything..
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #1166 on: February 27, 2013, 06:09:56 pm »
I join in wishing that Crowther is not harmed by Franks, and that Franks gets professional help. Contrary to what the most dedicated Crowther followers might assume, we never wish any harm upon Crowther, only that her fake ceremony selling and claims about NDNs stop, and that she make reparations to the Lakota and Salish.

But like does attract like, much of the time. When she speaks to followers like a little girl, talks about voices and visions and how super special she is and stands at gatherings posing with a large crystal, asking to be worshipped, should it be any surprise all that attracts some mentally unstable people?

Autumn

« Reply #1167 on: February 28, 2013, 03:15:58 am »
Yes, he is a seriously disturbed person and I hope he gets help.  No, Educatedindian, it is not a surprise that she has and will attract mentally unstable people.

I am answering my own question here.  David seems to have created his own Facebook page for her:  https://www.facebook.com/daivid8936z

And he can also be found posting on what seems to be her official Facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiesha-Crowther-Little-Grandmother/217565231663661

Autumn

« Reply #1168 on: February 28, 2013, 04:28:46 am »
Here is her current bio (translated from Dutch):

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=nl|en&u=http://www.lotusbeurs.nl/nieuws/

Since being initiated on her path as shaman and wisdom keeper at the age of 30, Kiesha has begun to share teachings and to conduct ceremonies and healings for the benefit of humanity and Mother Earth. She feels her responsibility to be carrying and communicating earth wisdom and the ancient knowledge for our current age. Toward this end, she has released videos of her talks, All which are freely available on YouTube and All which have been viewed by Hundreds of thousands of people so far all over the globe. Her work as a Wisdom Keeper also includes In the planting of sacred crystals in very specific locations around the world for the renewal and strength control or Mother Earth's precious ley lines. Her powerful message emphasizes how to shift individual and planetary consciousness, how to live in the heart in right relationship with Mother Earth, and to remember who we are-THE GREAT I AM.

Little Grandmother will be selling and signing her book english "message for the Tribe of Many Colors" and will speak to the public about the important message she carries for Mother Earth.
(Bolding Mine)

Yeah, in those YouTube videos, she talks about being initiated by the Sioux-Salish tribe and being one of 12 wisdom keepers (who she communicates with by opening a window in front of her), so if she wanted a fresh start in a new country, why not delete the videos and create a new bio?

Offline tsalagi43

« Reply #1169 on: March 15, 2013, 04:04:09 pm »
Back a few months ago, I tried to get SOMEONE to get something going when she was coming back to Phoenix, but no one could be bothered.  They're rather sit on their butts and whine instead of actually doing something.  Problem is, this was right after Russell Means had passed, and the people putting on this sham of a show dared to use his name, saying HE APPROVED OF HER AND WHAT SHE DOES!
You'd think that would be enough to get people going, but, apparently not.