Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1242509 times)

Offline czech

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #855 on: February 02, 2011, 01:25:18 pm »
I have looked at those sites and I cannot see anything positive about them. No positive message of any kind that I can see, no trying to spread love, joy, or peace, no messages of spirituality or working together, no messages of unity, no messages about loving the Earth and loving each other. Just anger, division, judgment and accusations.
I WONDER IF THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT US?

I came to this forum toward the end of the last year because of Kiesha. I resonated with some of the things she said but some things felt/sounded very odd. I was very thankful to find the truth about her here - thankful to everybody who shared their knowledge and experience so that I could come to an informed conclusion about her.

Since I came here I have learned many things that yes, are very, very far from love, joy and peace. The Indigenous peoples have suffered over 400 years of genocide and there is hardly anything positive you can find about that. It would be very difficult to exclude anger from this equasion. The way I understand it is that to the Indigenous people, the things that Kiesha and others like her are doing are a continuation of their cultural and spiritual genocide. You cannot expose exploiters without judgment and accusation.

However, I have felt a very strong spirit of working together on gathering and spreading information, and very clear messages about loving and respecting the Earth on this forum. Anyone who equals "love, joy and peace" to being spoonfed sweet phrases of how they are special and chosen, will not find it here.

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #856 on: February 02, 2011, 03:34:24 pm »
The way I see it is that truly spiritual people living according to their beliefs, sharing time, money, food, compassion, help and care with people around them, do not have to talk about it. Why would they feel the need to continously convince others that they DO have love in their hearts, when they know that their deeds speak louder than any words?

The spiritual leaders I´ve met have been very quiet, often on the verge of being shy and introvert. What they do is between them and the spiritworld and their people.

When people constantly speak about love,love,love,love....like Kiesha´s followers....it seems more like they are trying to impress. Or maybe convince themselves. Love can be lived without a word - but still be understood across all boarders.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #857 on: February 02, 2011, 05:17:22 pm »
I am definitely feeling czech and Freija's posts.

I am sick to my guts of people who talk endlessly about LOVE!! and yet whose deeds are full of hate.

Words are cheap.  I wish people would open their eyes and minds to reality and see these criminals for what they are. 

Offline Saga

« Reply #858 on: February 02, 2011, 06:50:49 pm »
Agree, most of the truly spiritual people don't endlessly speak about how spiritual or loving they are and how they practise their spirituality, but act from their hearts and make difference in the world and/or with their own people. Some of them don't even define themselves "spiritual", they have no time for definations and theories when helping out where they can. :) And most of them say that it is their responsibility and don't even wait thanks for it... But guess it is easier to be tangled in theories than get into the business of actually doing something...

I got my first "tribe-attacks" because I started asking why we weren't actually doing anything physically for the earth, felt so hypocrite to say that we "love" earth and continue damaging it at the same time without even trying to support any preserving/protecting activities. Actually sent long email to Kiesha about it too and asked why she isn't talking more for environmental protection things and that in my point of view it would be good to suggest people to take better care of the earth and their close ones in physical level too and wanted to know if I was wrong in thinking so, because my heart said that it is very essential thing. This was part of the famous email where I asked from her if we were supposed to follow what her heart says is right or what our own heart says is right, lol. :) I sent it in all the email adresses I found to her and in her fb profile, because I was in the turning point with my confusion and felt very uncomfortable... Well, as we all know, I didn't get any answer. But some days later she (or the assistant) posted the message with contents that said that she is not the guru (altho she is THE shaman) and we should listen our hearts (and expect to find the same message she speaks of, because otherwise you are in low energy and a dark one...).

Offline goozih

« Reply #859 on: February 02, 2011, 11:58:51 pm »
I am glad you are here, I have had my share of trials and errors . It isn't always easy to get through and I am glad to be here as well. :)

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #860 on: February 03, 2011, 10:29:21 am »
and a peron named "LAKOTA"
JungleEarth :heartglow: I would advise that you stay away from such negative sites ~ they will only act as a magnet and draw you in ~ Why would anyone want to spend time on negative forums when we have a forum here so dedicated to LOVE
LOL...LOL...LOL...THESE PEOPLE ARE BRINGING ME THE JOY OF LAUGHTER
I BET LAKOTA IS NOT LAKOTA

It seems to me most of these people are very scared of conflicts, arguments and confrontations.
In their loving world, there is no need to take a stand against abuse, exploitation, injustice etc.

I would like to ask them if they would defend their family if they got attacked?  Would they defend their country? Would they stop an abuser hurting their children? Help a rape victim to chase off the rapist?  If they say YES, then why isn´t it okey  for Natives to defend themselves?? If they say no....it opens up for an extremely scary world!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 11:14:36 am by Freija »

Offline Saga

« Reply #861 on: February 04, 2011, 09:23:48 am »
Those are good questions, Freija.

Wonder what has happened to the blog firstnationsdiscussculturaltheft.blogspot.com... there were all the info gathered in the same place, but can't find it anymore. Threatened with lawsuit or something?

I saw that Facebook is infested with "kiesha" pages, there are those in almost every cathegory, the biggest fans are in power with the official site now and have created one page that shows the latest posts with her name everywhere... And the discussion here about her has mostly died. Probably the reason why all the "tribers" are overflowingly happy, there's of course nothing wrong in their actions without constant reminders about it...

And btw, I read the indybay article about Kiesha again... which has mostly turned into a war against Al Carroll... Can't help thinking if it is so much easier to pick up the dirt that someone is throwing on the author than actually read the article critically and find the points that actually are true even without any controversy the writer could add in them, who ever he is. Meaning, there are things you can easily check up yourself and see that Kiesha has lied about them, but instead the controversy against the writer seems to wipe out any evidence, once again. Really have to wonder how picky sight people have.

Even if taking the whole nafps out of the picture (which has mostly listed links and personal opinions anyway and occasional info), there is still enough evidence to doubt her agenda.
Arvol's statement about not selling spirituality and Don Alejandro's team saying that they don't back her up alone would be big clues that something is wrong, since she DID claim to have all of the elders behind her at first and even mentioned Don Alejandro by name at one point. Am pretty sure that with right keywords you still find some of the old statements from google cache and people have them saved as screenshots as well...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 09:59:27 am by Saga »

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #862 on: February 04, 2011, 03:48:28 pm »
Those are good questions, Freija.

Wonder what has happened to the blog firstnationsdiscussculturaltheft.blogspot.com... there were all the info gathered in the same place, but can't find it anymore. Threatened with lawsuit or something?

We're not quite sure yet what happened to the blog.

I saw that Facebook is infested with "kiesha" pages, there are those in almost every cathegory, the biggest fans are in power with the official site now and have created one page that shows the latest posts with her name everywhere... And the discussion here about her has mostly died. Probably the reason why all the "tribers" are overflowingly happy, there's of course nothing wrong in their actions without constant reminders about it...

I know that discussions have slowed down but rest assured there are things happening in the backround!

And btw, I read the indybay article about Kiesha again... which has mostly turned into a war against Al Carroll... Can't help thinking if it is so much easier to pick up the dirt that someone is throwing on the author than actually read the article critically and find the points that actually are true even without any controversy the writer could add in them, who ever he is. Meaning, there are things you can easily check up yourself and see that Kiesha has lied about them, but instead the controversy against the writer seems to wipe out any evidence, once again. Really have to wonder how picky sight people have.

All of the points in the article can be easily verified.  Unfortunately the individuals who preach Kieshamanism don't want to know the truth.  If the truth was presented to them with documentation, directly in front of thiem I still think they would make excuses.

Even if taking the whole nafps out of the picture (which has mostly listed links and personal opinions anyway and occasional info), there is still enough evidence to doubt her agenda.
Arvol's statement about not selling spirituality and Don Alejandro's team saying that they don't back her up alone would be big clues that something is wrong, since she DID claim to have all of the elders behind her at first and even mentioned Don Alejandro by name at one point. Am pretty sure that with right keywords you still find some of the old statements from google cache and people have them saved as screenshots as well...

Most of her old statements have been saved via screen shots.  She has said what she has said and no amount of backpedalling will make her prior statements go away.  Quite a number of them can be accessed via archive.org.  The thing is, the people who have been blinded are not going to accept reality.  They just won't.  That is incredibly sad.

Offline mtkoan

« Reply #863 on: February 04, 2011, 07:37:10 pm »
Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum.

I've archived a copy of the above referenced blog (http://firstnationsdiscussculturaltheft.blogspot.com/) which is now offline.

You can access it here: http://frst.org/firstnationsblog/
The links don't work, but all of the content (text/pictures) on the main page are there.

I'm a white guy from NJ, but I think this information is very important, and want to see it out there.

EDIT: Wish I got more, but I didn't notice it was down until too late.  Mostly likely Google received complaints from Kiesha's group, and the blog got flagged as inappropriate/slander/spam.  This whole thing makes me real sad -- that so many people don't seem to care about the truth, are unaffected by the obvious reality.

Its possible the owner of the blog can contact Google and see if it can be put back online.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:35:16 pm by mtkoan »

Offline czech

« Reply #864 on: February 04, 2011, 07:59:11 pm »
Thank you, mtkoan, and welcome

Offline goozih

« Reply #865 on: February 05, 2011, 02:43:40 am »
Thanks for the great post :)

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #866 on: February 05, 2011, 09:11:08 am »
Seems like Kiesha´s followers are concerned about the problems in Egypt.
They are concerned about Kiesha not being able to go there in April, so that she can bring in love and light to the troubled people.
 ??? :o

Offline nemesis

« Reply #867 on: February 05, 2011, 09:13:49 am »
They are concerned about Kiesha not being able to go there in April, so that she can bring in love and light to the troubled people.

You would have thought that, with Kiesha's supa spirchul powers of prophecy that she would have foreseen the situation in Egypt in advance.
 ;D

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #868 on: February 05, 2011, 09:40:21 am »

You would have thought that, with Kiesha's supa spirchul powers of prophecy that she would have foreseen the situation in Egypt in advance.
 ;D

;D ;D ;D

Offline Saga

« Reply #869 on: February 05, 2011, 06:15:07 pm »
It's funny tho. It isn't the first time that the country she has announced to be the target of her journey get in the trouble before her journey... Think it was earthquakes or something last time, can't remember. She is herald of bad news. ;p