Author Topic: Willow??  (Read 11330 times)

Jim Tree

Willow??
« on: January 31, 2005, 06:42:29 pm »
Any one ever hear of this guy?? He may be Chippewa but I dought he is considered one of their elders.
Tree

http://www.neholistic.com/whitebuffalo/index.htm

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Willow??
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 12:08:43 am »
Sheeesh! That has got to be one of the sillier attempts at regalia I've ever seen. We did talk about OBerry in an earlier version of NAFPS. Unfortunately it's far enough back I haven't been able to repost them yet.

I went to grad school with a guy from Sault St Marie, also interviewed one of their vets who talked about his belief in spirit guides when he was in the service. They told me about a special mark, a tattoo, that they get once they have a spirit guide, and I don't think they use modern tattoo guns. They get the tat the old fashioned way. Interesting how that's not mentioned in his descriptions of the "find your spirit guide workshop". Being stuck by a needle for hours would drive off a lot of the twinks. On the plus side, his website doesn't show anything he's done after 2003. Maybe he's given up. That baby blue silk shirt with stars on it just doesn't inspire confidence.

Offline JosephSWM

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 12:42:34 am »
Willow and Moonbeam. Gotta love those names. I think he looks smart in his all white outfit, especially the headdress.

I'll send an e-mail from a different account of mine and see if it goes through or gets returned and see if he still is doing his thing.

Offline VHawkins

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 09:21:07 pm »
Good grief -- the guy looks silly.

it says on his website -

Fees & Services

20 Minute Reading and Aura Cleansing $75.
60 Minute Reading and Aura Cleansing $160.
Regressions $150.
Have your reading taped and sent to you $7.95
Audio Cassettes of Shamanic Journeys $15.

This guy is a real conartist. Notice he is in Rhode Island, no where near any real Chipewa.

People like him thrive where the local population have never seen any Indian people.

Have the Chipewa been warned of him? Check out that solid white head dress . . . He's a "certified" healer. Where does a "healer" go to get certified? Maybe a drug store since that's where ya go to get medicine.

vance

--

TrishaRoseJacobs

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 07:48:50 pm »
Yeah - the Chippewa know about him. Problem is, he is an enrolled member of the tribe. And the tribal council don't appear inclined at the moment to do anything about it, but I know someone who is working on it.