Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 3011 times)

Hello Everyone
« on: March 22, 2018, 03:34:50 pm »
Hello Everyone,

I am an explorer and I come on here to join the network to watch plastic shamans who may be harmful to their various communities.

I am a white American who lived in Scotland for many years, ultimately chasing down the spirit of the Celtic World in a number of its hiding places. While there I went to Riddu Riddu in Sapmi last year and volunteered for the Saami; I met there a wide variety of people from many nations and it can be difficult to tell who is kosher and who is not. I try to keep an open mind while also setting firm boundaries.

I am now working in Auroville in Tamil Nadu in India on its project to 'Realize Human Unity.' If I have a tradition, it is the Neoplatonic tradition of the Renaissance, which draws on the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus, and by extension the original spiritual wisdom of Western Culture, which ironically does have its roots in Egypt. But again, I try to cut the grain from the chaff and keep away the occultists who obsess about such things without really understanding/wanting to participate in the simplicity of the actual legacy. (They just want magic powers; whatever.) I do not know if that is of any interest to First Nations people whatsoever, but I intend to help here in whatever way I can. If I see something (especially here in Auroville) I will let you know.

Best wishes and I hope everybody is doing well