Author Topic: Cdoggg  (Read 3140 times)

Offline cdoggg

Cdoggg
« on: September 10, 2017, 08:19:10 pm »
Hello,

Thank you approving my profile.  I have been a lurker ever since the old site. 

Seeing known plastic medicine men on here lets me know someone cares. 

I have wanted to inquire about certain people but did not know how not to hurt the innocent.  Now after the whole burning man incident I dont think there are innocents with the amount of information available to one who wants to know. 

With the advent of facebook and other social media.  The indian community is tighter than ever.  I try not to be involved anywhere video might be taken.  Seeing the videos and upon further examination these same people, among others, are selling songs, drum lessons and sweat lodge participation.

Anyways, I try to joke and make light of it, but I don't think I can support anyone doing these negative ways.  I asked myself "if I am aware and am in the general vicinity where these shenanigins are going on am I, in my complacency, somehow supporting these actions?"

What if I am in the same city and I see facebook posts supporting these fawking hippies selling drum lessons and sweats and who knows what else? 

It makes me want to quit the spiritual ways completely, but recently I have been asked to help others with learning songs for the sweat, sundance and powwow ways. 

I know that saying anything here invites scrutiny and immediate doubt on a persons identity because honestly there are so many two faced imposters I dont know if I can trust anyone.

Thanks