Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Cedar Tree

Introductions
« on: January 09, 2013, 05:12:17 am »
Greetings and Thank you for accepting my presence here.
So why am I here?
I am old and most of my Elders are gone.....
I have seen and experienced many good things, and I seen a lot of things that are just not my life ways, or how I was taught, to respect All Life, to live the best you know how each day with these Respects. Have I made mistakes heck yes! LOL
Have I given people a benefit of a doubt and been disappointed to find out they don't walk like they talk, yep...do I understand that what is one person's truth is only based on their reality...yeah
Do I take anything personally, no...that does not mean you want to go messin with my friends and family. However when I see predators, and there are some real slick ones out there...Idle No More! ...Do I agree with every thing that I read in this site? Not always. But I do think that this is a good warning system to let people know that they just may not be dealing with who they think they are... Or that they just might get a little education about who and what to avoid.
With gratitude ~
Cedar Tree

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 06:29:48 pm »
Welcome, Cedar Tree :)

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Re: Introductions
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 02:28:31 am »
Hi Cedar Tree.
i am Tamakwaste win I am Ihunktonwana, Pabaska and Sisseton Dakota and Hunkpapa, Sihasapa and Oglala lakota welcome to the site
In Spirit