Author Topic: Hello (outing freud)  (Read 6234 times)

Offline chyanneraine

Hello (outing freud)
« on: April 24, 2012, 08:34:30 pm »
My name is Debra and I just found this site last night.  I am here to let people know, and to be aware of a man I was married to who was very " active" as a Shaman, Medicine man.  In that he was on radio and television, conducted many healing ceremonies, held classes and was a spiritual teacher conductiong many 3 day Seminars arund the country.   He " claimed to be all of the above, however what he really was was a " child molester" and a freud.  He raped my daughter.  Yes, I pressed charges and yes, he went to prison.

He can not practice this any longer in the United States, so he hooked up with and married a woman from Germany and continues now, to do " the work".  Sad thing is, this woman whom he married ( for visa) has a young daughter as well.  Wish there was a way to alert the Geman powers that be, of his being a child molester and imposter here in the States.  Breaks my heart that he continues to do this work (professing to be NA), and he is not.  Thanks for allowing me to vent.   It has been a horrible journey for both me and my daughter.

Re: Hello (outing freud)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 03:11:44 am »
Wow. I am sorry you went through all that. So many dangerous people out there, and they prey on people's need for spirituality. It just sucks.

I wonder if there isn't a way you can alert German authorities to this man's activities.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 12:39:22 pm »
you can put his name in research and then our people in german can spread the word
In Spirit

Offline chyanneraine

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 08:51:15 pm »
How would we go about reporting his name to German authorities?

Offline freddier

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 01:24:20 pm »
>>(outing freud)<<
 Do you mean Sigmund Freud?

Offline Sparks

Re: Hello (outing fraud) [=Peter "Bear Walks" Alvarez]
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 01:47:49 am »
Name of the fraud disclosed by chyanneraine in this thread:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=763  [Peter "Bear Walks" Alvarez]

Peter ( Bear Walks) Alvarez is indeed from Chicago, his mother is Serbian, his father Mexican.  I was married to Peter for a few years before he RAPED my daughter here in Florida.  Yes, he is a Pedophile.
No...he is not a Shaman/Medicine Man/Healer/Spiritual teacher.,   He is a freud and truly preys on the vulnerable...mainly children and women.   He is now practicing in Germany ( which I am sure no one in Germany knows of his prison background for the raping of an innocent child/children).

I would report him to the powers that be in Germany, however, I don't know how.  Court records can prove all I have said.