Author Topic: Katie Weatherup - Practical Shamanism  (Read 434908 times)

Offline ShadowDancer

Katie Weatherup - Practical Shamanism
« on: August 28, 2010, 06:18:42 am »
In this issue:
* A Shamanic Message
* A Shamanic Experience in Death Valley
* Practical Shamanism at Pagan Pride
* Munay-Ki: Foundation Rites
* Individual sessions   
* Individual and Distance Shamanic Training
* Spiral Wisdom
* My books
* Free resources
* FAQ: When should I see you again?
* Share my healing space
* Other Recommended Events: Goddess and Drumming Circles with Mara Clear Spring

A Shamanic Message: Destiny in Death Valley
I met a destiny path in Death Valley this summer. The first and only other time I had been to Death Valley until this summer was in my mother's womb, just after I'd been conceived. No doubt my soul was following my future parents in their camping adventures. As their dog ran the pads off his feet, my soul created a future intention with some of the people who long ago had lived on the land. On the day that my human self became aware of it, I felt overwhelmingly tired and spacey. When we stopped by the road so I could ground a bit, my boyfriend channeled, "The child of the stars will meet the people of the sand." Or perhaps the word was "clay" instead of "sand," he informed me.

I whipped out my drumming music so I could consult with my guides about the cryptic message. I could feel the power behind the words, but had no idea what they meant. My guides had me step straight out into middle world in Death Valley. There a group of spirits informed me, "You are the one we've been waiting for." They showed me that when they died, there was no one to carry on their legacy and wisdom. So, they stayed in middle world, connected to the land, until my soon to incarnate soul came through and agreed to receive the legacy after I grew up.

As the energy flowed into me, many of the souls who had been the anchor for this energetic legacy began to rise to upper world, reintegrating with their higher selves and completing their soul's journey. One soul, a leader of the people, became a spirit guide of mine, to help me using this legacy. Over the next three weeks, this energy flowed into me and integrated a little at a time.   I found that it wasn't so much that I needed to do anything particular with it, only that it would provide a deeper resources in my healing and teaching work, honoring the wisdom of those who had come before. Now, when I call in my ancestors and guides, these new beings support me as well.

I was awed and humbled by this experience. It took my breath away for a long time. And I found myself a little reluctant to share it, speaking it only to a few people. While I felt unbelievably honored, I also had some feelings that I wasn't nearly important enough to receive this energy and I'd sound full of myself or self-aggrandizing if I spoke of it. I noticed I could easily share (as I did in my last newsletter) about crouching in my couch afraid of a hypothetical rat that turned out to be a bad speaker. But somehow sharing this amazing moment in my life felt more vulnerable than sharing a foolish moment.

So, I invite you to look at where you might be hiding your light. With all my shadow work, I've become more comfortable being transparent and compassionate with myself when I'm selfish, shallow, or triggered. Yet, brilliant is also part of the picture. I can be a remarkably powerful practitioner and a woman who is freaked out about the possibility of a rat in her house. It's all part of the territory of being human.

A Shamanic Experience in Death Valley

Thursday, Sept 30 – Sunday, Oct 3

Death Valley holds a profound reservoir of earth energy and wisdom. It is a powerful place to shed layers of old beliefs and limiting self images. Connect deeply to yourself, your soul, and your guides on this sacred land. Receive profound initiation and activation. Experience the rocks and stars and soak in local hot springs.

We will begin Thursday evening with opening circle. Friday, Saturday and Sunday will include group shamanic activities, visits to power spots within Death Valley and time for personal vision quests and integration. Limit 12 people.

Cost: $325 (does not include accommodations or food)

Lodging including hot spring admission is approx. $30/per person per night double occupancy and includes a full kitchen.

Optional Titus Canyon trip on Thursday or Monday for $150. Space is very limited.

Practical Shamanism at Pagan Pride
Saturday, Sept 11, 1pm
Cost: free
www.sdpaganpride.org

Shamanic practices, found throughout diverse indigenous cultures, are used to interact with the spiritual and natural worlds for healing, protection, and general well-being of the individual and the community. Shamanic journeying is used to send personal awareness into the symbolic, non-rational realm of myth and dreams. Mind-traveling is a traditional means of interacting with spiritual guides and allies for guidance and personal healing.

Join Katie Weatherup for this discussion of shamanism. Topics covered will include:
* General information about shamanism and the role of the shamanic practitioner
* The shamanic worldview and how that can be applied in the modern western world
* Spirit guides and power animals
* The shamanic cosmology- upper, middle and lower worlds
* Techniques for shamanic journeying

Munay-Ki: Foundation Rites
Tuesday, Sept 21st, 6:30-9:30pm
Cost: $90
Limit: 8 people

The Munay-Ki are the nine great Rites of Initiation of the Medicine Way. The word munay means "I love you" or "BE AS THOU ART." The Munay-Ki are the nine gates that heal us and transform our human energy field into that of homo luminous.

Healer's Rite

Connects you to a lineage of luminous beings from the past who come to assist you in your personal transformation. Awakens the healing power in your hands so that everyone you touch is blessed. There is tremendous spiritual assistance available, and these luminous ones work in our sleep to heal the wounds of the past and of our ancestors.

Seer's Rite
Extra-cerebral pathways of light are installed that connect the visual cortex with the third eye and heart chakra. This awakens the "inner seer" and your ability to perceive the invisible world of energy and Spirit.

Bands of Power

Five luminous belts that are woven into the luminous energy field (LEF) for protection. They act as filters, breaking down any negative energy that comes toward the person, into one of the five elements. These energies then feed your LEF instead of making you sick.

* Black Band: Earth - Over root and sacral chakra
* Red Band: Water - Over solar plexus chakra
* Gold Band: Sun/Fire - Over heart chakra
* Silver Band: Wind and Light of the Moon - Over throat chakra
* White: Pure Spirit and the Mountains - Over 3rd eye and crown chakra

Gold thread weaves the bands together and a rainbow fountain flows from the crown. A gold and silver cord runs down your spine.

Harmony Rite
Transmission of the Seven Archetypes into the Chakras: First you receive serpent, jaguar, hummingbird and eagle; next you receive three archangels: the Keeper of the Lower World (our unconscious), the Keeper of the Middle World (our waking world), and the Protector of the Upper World (our super conscious).

Individual sessions

Individual session allow me to provide a direct energetic intervention, releasing pain and patterns and creating deep healing in a single session. Again and again I see my clients getting to experience life with less suffering, less physical pain, fewer challenging circumstances, and more joy. I remain deeply passionate about this work and excited to share it. Often a single session can alleviate a pattern for the rest of your life and allow your soul to be released from it in lifetimes to come.

Individual and Distance Shamanic Training
I offer ongoing distance and one on one shamanic training. I've created .mp3 recordings of my Spiral Wisdom classes that cover the various topics like cord cutting, ancestral healing, shadow work, past life healing, etc. The distance training includes a combination of the recordings, email support and individual sessions. Learn to talk directly to your guides while embarking on a powerful personal healing journey.

Spiral Wisdom
The new Spiral Wisdom class begins January 2011. I'm now taking sign ups. This six-month program provides in depth shamanic training combined with a powerful self-healing journey:

* Master the technique of shamanic journeying and learn how to apply it to your daily life.
* Receive training and attunement in Reiki, allowing you to channel universal healing energy for yourself and others.
* Develop and strengthen your direct, personal connection to your spirit guides and the divine.
* Learn skills for healing yourself and supporting others in their healing journey.
* Participate in a spiritual community and get support from others who will hold, honor and celebrate you on your path.
* Heal soul wounds around power, sexuality, and embrace your shadow aspects.
* Come into your power and embrace your unique gifts and abilities.
* Release and heal wounds and patterns from past lives and ancestral lines.
* Learn to walk in the world with right relationship and manifest the life you desire.

Together we will embark on a powerful healing journey. A six-month commitment and non-refundable $100 deposit are required. Space is limited to 12 people.

The program includes:
Ten evening classes - most classes will include shamanic journeywork.
Three special events - Shamanic journey class, Reiki attunement, Outdoor event
One individual healing session with a soul retrieval or other healing work at the beginning of the program.
Cost: $100/month

My books

Practical Shamanism, A Guide for Walking in Both Worlds provides step by step instruction for shamanic journey and personal healing.

Sex, Shamanism, and Healing, My Kissing Quest offers wisdom for healing of sexuality and for claiming personal power, passion and vitality.

Free resources

Check out the "articles" page at www.handsoverheart.com for an article on fire ceremony, a powerful healing and manifestation tool. Also, there is a free .mp3 for manifesting money.

FAQ: "I had my soul retrieval and it was great. When should I see you again?"
It depends. The soul retrieval is a deep, powerful healing and I suggest waiting at least a week before doing another session. The soul retrieval healing stands on its own, so an additional session isn't required to get the benefit of the work.

That being said, shamanic healing is a tremendously effective way to release past pain, track destiny, heal the chakras, alleviate physical, mental and emotional suffering, and generally create a more fulfilling life. Often there's more beneficial shamanic healing than I can accomplish in a single session, so the guides pick the most critical work.

Good times to consider a shamanic healing session are:

* When you're experiencing or anticipating a major change in life- marriage, career, death of a loved one, end of a major relationship. Shamanic healing provides great resources and helps you to move with the most grace through life changes.

* When you have a health problem arise. Treating the spiritual aspect of the illness will help it respond to physical treatment.

* When you have some space or downtime. A shamanic healing session is a great way to begin a personal retreat. If you have some downtime, it's a space you can be proactive about moving energy, healing and growing before things become a major issue. This helps address imbalances before they ever become a crisis.

* When you are struggling with something, feel your self esteem or sense of self has been diminished, or just need some nurturing or help. It can be a great way to nurture.

I love getting to be an ongoing part of someone's journey. It's part of the reason my rates are 40% less for returning clients.

Share my healing space

I am currently looking for a fellow healing practitioner to share my healing space. I have daytime, evening and weekend hours available for a very reasonable price. Please contact me if you're interested. It can be an easy way to begin building your own practice on the side.

Other Recommended Events:

I like to share Mara's events for several reasons. One is that we often co-teach and she's my best friend. I also like to advertise her events because they are a fantastic compliment to my own classes and events.   As someone who has studied with me, as well and bringing in her own rich background, Mara's approach to ethics, healing, and space holding are completely in alignment with my own. We hold an informal shamanic community together and often work together to deeply support our mutual clients and students.

Shamanic Drumming Circle with Mara Clear Spring
Attain altered states and consciousness and healing through
Guided Journey and Shamanic Drumming
9/13 - 7:00 PM Myztic Isle, La Mesa Cheryl (619) 465-3005 $20

For any questions, contact me at 619-518-7658 or at katie@handsoverheart.com

Postal address: 4215 Spring St, #124, La Mesa, CA 91941

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Katie Weatherup - Practical Shamanism
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 11:39:12 am »
The Munay Ki fraud that is pushed by fraud Albert Villoldo is discussed in an older thread here.
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1622.0

The main question is, does Weatherup know she's been taken in, or does she even care? Basically Munay Ki is Hinduism repackaged as Native. It's also kind of Scientology like. You have to pay huge amounts of money for each step in alleged enlightenment.

Offline ShadowDancer

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 10:54:02 pm »
Looks like she is going even deeper into the shameon offerings per March 2014 Newsletter. Bolded text is mine.

* A Shamanic Message- The Path of Lightning
* A Message from Katie
* How to Manifest Money and Other Good Things with Shamanism- A fr*ee conference call
* Shamanic Wisdom Immersion in Wisconsin
* A Shamanic Experience in the UK
* Shamanic Training .mp3 offering
* Spiral Healing- A Personal Shamanic Healing Program
* My Books
* Fr*ee Resources
* Other Recommendations: Mara Clear Spring

A Shamanic Message- The Path of Lightning
When we talk about being on the Shamanic Path, sometimes we call it The Path of Lightning. Shamanic Healing practices are about creating health and alignment on the deepest soul and energetic levels. That healing ripples outward, reorganizing the energy body, the physical body, then external circumstances. I love the power of making one internal adjustment towards health on this level and watching the ripples flow out. When you access shamanic healing or another practice that align you towards soul health, the path of growth and change can be uncomfortable because things change so fast.   Self nurturing practices are important.

For those of us on the Path of Lightning, we can almost reincarnate within our own lifetime, we change so much. If you're someone who likes to be rooted in your home, you may not update the energetic matrix, created by your belongings, to match your current energy. I noticed this especially with my crystal grid. I adore crystals and have been collecting them for the last 15 years. I ended up with hundreds of very powerful crystal friends.   This year, I've been feeling the call to move them around, knowing that I've change but my crystal grid hasn't been moved accordingly. It was supporting an outdated version of myself. Moving things around in my home like artwork and crystals and letting go of things that aren't totally in current alignment has opened up huge amounts of energy.   Even things that I love become anchors for energy if they've been in the same place for many years.

I'm always wanting to align things so that I need to expend as little energy as possible to create what I desire. After I shifted my home, I realized I had been working harder on shifting myself because my environment was creating an anchor to an outdated energy. So, I invite you to release things, move things, and redecorate, even if it's just new pillows and a cover for your couch. Bring your environment into synch with your current self.

A Message from Katie
I just got back from a trip to Costa Rica that dropped into my lap with almost all expenses paid. Playing with the energy of the many volcanos supported releasing outdated skins and allowing new energies to flow in. I came back feel refreshed and passionate about my work.

I'm excited to be in Wisconsin next week (March 19-24) to teach and play with my friend Shannon. There are still spaces available in all the classes.

My UK trip in May is a go! I have one space left, so let me know if you're interested. Also, for folks in the Scotland, I'd love suggestions for where to play in the Highlands, especially if it's close to the train routes.

As I mentioned, a number of my crystals have completed their journey with me. I'll be adding them into my inventory in the healing space in order to bridge them to whoever they will be supporting next.

I'll be doing another fr*ee conference call this month. And I've added a number of videos to my website talking about my offerings. I hope you enjoy them.

How to Manifest Money and Other Good Things with Shamanism- A fr*ee conference call
Tuesday, March 18, 5:30-6:30pm

Shamanic techniques provide a powerful way to manifest the things you desire. Learn about right alignment and the yin and yang approaches to manifestation. Invite guides to work on your behalf in bring your desires to fruition. Learn about possible blocks to manifestation and how to work with them. Find out how to get universal energy working on your behalf to manifest financial abundance and other good things.

For more information about the call, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/636208569791465

I'm excited to explore the format of providing a fr*ee call each month for several reasons. It's a way of thanking the folks who are huge supporters of my work as well as of me personally. It's also a way that I can provide support for people regardless of their financial resources. I hope doing these calls also supports my practice. My intent is to give people who are new to my work an easy way to check out my energy and see if it's a match for them. If this has value for you and it feels in alignment, I'd be grateful if you'd recommend my work to others or spend a moment visualizing and intending that the perfect clients and students come to work with me.

If you aren't able to make the call on the day, I'll make the call recording available for $10 afterwards.

You can call or Skype in. Copy and paste the following link to register:
https://www.anymeeting.com/054-122-028

Shamanic Wisdom Immersion in Wisconsin
March 20-22, 2014

I'm excited to return to Wisconsin in March! Shannon Jackson Arnold will be hosting. Follow the links to the Facebook page for the class descriptions and registration details. I had an amazing time last fall. This is a great way to deepen your shamanic practice.

Self-Healing with Shamanism
Thursday, March 20, 6:30-9pm
www.facebook.com/events/688196437899972

Munay-Ki Foundation Rites in Wisconsin
Friday, March 21, 6:30-10pm
https://www.facebook.com/events/434300283367181

Practical Shamanism: Tools & Practices for Walking in Both Worlds
Saturday, March 22, 10:30am-5:30pm
https://www.facebook.com/events/584778058271060

A Shamanic Experience in the UK
A Shamanic Experience in the UK- May 8-17, 2014

Come join me at dawn on May 16, inside the circle at Stonehenge. Most visitors only see Stonehenge from a distance, you can walk among the standing stones, minus the crowds.

First we'll visit Scotland, traveling up to the Orkney Islands on one of the most beautiful train rides in the world. We'll likely linger in the Scottish Highlands before taking the ferry over to the Orkney Islands. We'll soak up the magic of ancient stone circles.

My vision is to visit Edinburgh next and pick up a car. We'll spend time in Edinburgh castle then head down to the Rosslyn Chapel, famous for its connections to the Knights Templar. I hope to visit Castlerigg Stone circle on the way down through England. It's been calling me for years.

Then, onto our date with Stonehenge and Glastonbury, England. We'll have time to sink in at the Chalice Well, an ancient scared well that has never run dry. Glastonbury is linked to legends of Avalon and crisscrossed with amazing ley-lines. We'll climb the Tor, sacred to Archangel Micheal, look out over the country side and experience the otherworldly feel. In legend, it is the gateway to fairyland. A visit to Avebury is also part of the menu.

I'm still finalizing the dates and the itinerary (aside from Stonehenge). I plan to linger a bit longer in Glastonbury at the end and to spend a few days in London. I can support you in doing the same. I plan to leave for the UK May 7 and return on the 21.

I'm excited to create a shamanic immersion experience in the UK. In order to facilitate ease of travel and keep the group small, I'm only offering 3 spots, of which 2 are still available.

The cost for retreat fee for the 10 day immersion experience is $1200. This trip is a great match for those who want to have a shamanic experience in England and Scotland. You'll receive personal messages, shamanic space holding, and a lot of time to just be at sacred sites having your own experience. In addition, I'll be doing all the planning and organizing, so you can just show up and enjoy.

Each person will pay their own lodging, meals, admission fees and transportation separately. The great thing about the small group is that we can all fit in one car and share the cost. When possible, I'll rent a house, so we can cook our own meals and share space.

Prerequisite: A soul retrieval with me.

Shamanic Training .mp3 offering
This offer is for over six hours of shamanic training on a "pay what you can" basis. The offering is for those who want to learn more about shamanism with an emphasis on personal healing and practical application to day to day life. No prior training or experience is needed, but there are suggestions for more advanced practitioners. Topics: Shamanic Hygiene and Space Clearing, How to Manifest Money and Other Good Things with Shamanism, Cord Cutting and Managing Energy with Other People, Chakra Healing, Ancestral Healing

Many of my would-be students have different budgets to commit to shamanic training. Using the donation button, you can contribute whatever amount you can afford, with a $20 minimum. You'll receive over six hours of shamanic training and guided journeys.

Visit the "Distance Classes" page at www.handsoverheart.com for more information.

Spiral Healing- A Personal Shamanic Healing Program
This program is designed to place you under the umbrella of my shamanic care and attention. I will help you juice up your manifestation requests and offer deep individual healing.

What's included:
* Two general .mp3 recordings each month with information about the type of healing you will receive that month
* My personal intention on your behalf- I will work with my guides and your guides to support you in whatever you are wanting to manifest.
* General space holding and intention- you can write me throughout the month as things come up. I will hold intent on your behalf.
* Personal healing journey- each month you will receive a personal healing journey related to the two topics for the month. The details of the journey will be emailed as an .mp3 recording.

Space is limited. Prerequisite: Soul Retrieval

Cost: $135 per month for 5 months

My Books
Get Practical Shamanism- A Guide for Walking in Both Worlds, Se*x, Shamanism, and Healing- My Kissing Quest, and Sacred Travel- Practical Shamanism for your Vacations and Vision Quests on Amazon, Barnes and Noble or iTunes.

Fr*ee resources
A youtube video on Mirroring- http://youtu.be/7KGwo6bzjxs

A youtube video on Shamanic Musings- http://youtu.be/XQkWNjAtgt4

Check out the "articles" page at www.handsoverheart.com for an article on fire ceremony, a powerful healing and manifestation tool. Also, there is a fr*ee .mp3 for manifesting money and one for emotional balance.

Mara created a fr*ee guided immune boosting journey. It's on the home page of her website at www.maraclearspring.com.

Other Recommended Events: Goddess and Drumming Circles and Shamanic Training with Mara Clear Spring

Events and Sessions with Mara Clear Spring Cook
Available for Soul Retrieval, Shamanic Healing, classes and more 619-972-2469 or www.maraclearspring.com

Shamanic Journey:
The Shamanic Healing and Drumming Circle
Experienced or new to Journeying, Come take a trip with us! Tonight we ride the Shaman's Horse into the Void for healing and messages.
Tuesday, 3/11/14 – 7 pm - $15
Myztic Isle in La Mesa, 619-465-3005

Spring Renewal Ceremony:
The Fire Ring Drumming Circle
Release karmic debt, reveal new self, and welcome Spring! Outdoor event, s'mores optional.
Thursday, 3/20/14 – 7 pm - $20
Hale Ohana (call/email for directions) in La Mesa, CA 619-972-2469

Kali Release!
The Shamanic Goddess Circle

Taking Shadow DOWN to the primal elements and dancing in a bridge to your new relationship with yourself.
Friday, 3/21/14 – 7 pm - $20
Tree of Life in Ocean Beach, CA 619-223-3970

To make sure my emails always come through, add katie@handsoverheart.com to your address book.

For any questions, contact me at 619-518-7658 or at katie@handsoverheart.com or visit www.handsoverheart.com

Cheesy Little Life

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 06:46:58 pm »
I hope to visit Castlerigg Stone circle on the way down through England. It's been calling me for years.

Katie Weatherup you stay away from there.     >:(

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:35:50 pm by Cheesy Little Life »

Offline ShadowDancer

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 01:41:58 am »
Katie's latest offering.  At times I find it difficult to reconcile that people actually believe this.

House to Haven
Transform your Home into your Ideal Habitat
A Six Week Shamanic Intensive
Begins November 1

Watch the video: https://youtu.be/XLeq9RQqMDQ

As a Thank You for your time, I invite you to download my .mp3 on Shamanic Hygiene and Space Clearing at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/md4o30ku2auc8so/AADO2duXlg25EPQLtumvoiTBa?dl=0

“The home should be the treasure chest of living.” -Le Corbusier

When working with my energetically sensitive clients, I often have an intense awareness of what environment would support, nurture and sustain them with the greatest ease, grace and joy.  Their home would be profoundly protected, so that the psychic noisiness of the world would be held at bay, energetically clean and clear, with wonderful energies flowing through.  The bedroom would feel peaceful and safe, sacred and nurturing.  Their home environment would allow them to recharge and rest, not just on the physical level, but also the energetic.  The home would become the optimal place from which to dream an inspired life into being.

One of the core principles of shamanism is that everything has life and spirit.  It’s known as animism (from Latin anima, "breath, spirit, life") and it’s the worldview that non-human entities—such as animals, plants, and inanimate objects—possess a spiritual essence.  Furthermore, shamanism concerns itself with the idea of right relationship, meaning that when we are in right relationship to all around us, everything seems to conspire on our behalf.  In the modern era, we have lives that are filled with interaction with objects, each with its own vibration and energy.  Imagine a home filled only with objects that bring you joy and support you in your most luminous expression, each placed with care and intention in a manner that supports you.  Now consider a closet with miscellaneous items piled in, some loved, some with painful memories, others retained because they might be needed in some improbable future scenario.

Most of us find it challenging to release past lives that reside in our garage.  I’m offering this transformational intensive to provide deep support in releasing the things that no longer serve and organizing and honoring the ones that do.  Ironically, while energetic sensitive people are often most deeply impacted by a misaligned environment, we usually have the hardest time sorting and releasing our belongings.  We feel the energetic imprints of the objects we handle (or we spend a lot of energy numbing that feeling).  So, when we need to move or when organizing or cleaning, it’s easy to get bogged down, stuck and overwhelmed by the release and activation of old energies.  I have been inspired to clean out a closet and some hours later found myself sitting in the middle of the chaos of my livingroom, staring blankly at the piles of objects.

By creating a strong shamanic container, doing space clearing on your behalf, and supporting the process with recordings and healing sessions, I can help you transform your home into your personal sacred space.  The program also addresses the practical aspects of energetic space clearing and creating protective boundaries around your home.  Plus it will support you in integrating the changes that happen internally when we update and align our environment.

Program includes:
Welcome conference call
Six .mp3 recordings (one per week) on various aspects of the topic.
Bonus guided shamanic journeys on Shamanic Hygiene and Space Clearing
One distance shamanic journey per week (6 total). After the journey, I’ll email you an .mp3 describing the work.
Space holding and background energetic support
 An optional private Facebook group
An optional discount one on one sessions (add $50)
Prerequisite: Soul Retrieval session with me.
Cost: $325. Payment plans available on a case by case basis.

Visit http://www.handsoverheart.com/21day to sign up.

Work to clear and illuminate your third eye

$5 Distance Shamanic Illumination Healing- Vision and Passion Activation

Join me on Nov 3rd at 5:30pm Pacific time. This healing will deal with the third eye and the sacral chakra and the relationship between them.  The work will help clear and illuminate your third eye, helping you to connect with your soul vision.  At the same time, I’ll work with your belly to connect and that vision with your human passion, which provides the fuel for right action.  This work helps bring human spirit and human animal into harmony, giving you the fullest spectrum access to your personal power and magic.  (The guides tell me the coolest things when I ask, “What would you like to offer this month?”  I love these healings so much!)

Details and signup at http://www.handsoverheart.com/special

and an offer to train others

Shamanic Practitioner Training begins Nov. 6. This in-person series is for those who are comfortable with the skills of shamanic journeying and who are looking to take the work further.  Please email me if you're interested. https://www.facebook.com/events/1696440367257422/ or http://www.handsoverheart.com/spiral_wisdom

September 2016- A Shamanic Experience in Iceland!  Details are up at http://www.handsoverheart.com/retreats

Offline Sparks

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 08:11:43 am »
This person is still quite active, now much on Facebook:

FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/katie.weatherup [Katie Weatherup]

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/practicalshamanism/ [Hands over Heart]

The FB page links to https://handsoverheart.com/ — linked to earlier in the thread.