Author Topic: Sarah MacLean Bicknell - shamanic practitioner  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Babeloner

Sarah MacLean Bicknell - shamanic practitioner
« on: June 29, 2019, 03:50:50 am »
Previous mention of Sarah Bicknell (Ghost Horse connection): http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3760.msg46174#msg46174

From her website:https://sarahmacleanbicknell.com/about-sarah/

Sarah MacLean Bicknell is a healer, teacher, and mentor. She has studied healing and ceremonial work in North American indigenous traditions for 30 years. She has incorporated her Celtic roots into her present North American practice and is sought out for her intuitive readings, workshops, ceremony, and her soul doctoring practice. She stands in deep gratitude to her elders and teachers that have gone before and stands firmly in her own vision, a vision that is related and crafted for these times of the 21st century. Her work is about connection, community, ceremony and respect. Also raised in the Western world, she has lived the loss of disconnection and is profoundly thankful to her indigenous elders who taught her how to re-arrive more fully into her life.
In 1991, Sarah was adopted by ceremony, into the Ghost Horse, Hunka Waye, Lakota Nation. She stands in deep honor to her elder council/mentors and ceremonial collaborators which over the years have been Adalberto Rivera (Maya), Wallace Black Elk, Buck Ghosthorse (Lakota), Paul Ghosthorse, Rod Mcafee, Vicky Ghosthorse (Sungleska), Grandmother Red Leaf (Cherokee), Donna Carlita, Hernando Salazar (Inca, Peru), Silvia Calisaya Chuquimia (Aymarra, Lake Titicaca), Youseff Bashir (Berber, N. Africa), Betsy Bergstrom (NW coastal, Norse, Scottish), Francesca Boring (Shoshone, N Native European), Harold Blood, Carolyn Hillier, K.Trevelyan (N Native European), Stephan Hausner (Germany), and to the many around the world that she has sat, dreamt and stood in ceremony with.
Sarah’s effectiveness as a teacher and mentor is seated in her ability to move quickly with a core style of kindness, pragmatism, humor, and discipline. In workshops or in private session, she is adept at astute listening, enabling her to tease out and distill core issues in both individuals and groups. She synthesizes information quickly to determine what is really needed to shift entire belief systems and break up the gridlocks that keep people and organizations from arriving at their best work.

Teaching
I started at 14 years old discovering I could help another through sharing my enthusiasm for the expression of life.  This I found with my first ballet class for young beginners. Even when talking about ronde de jambes, somehow I was also talking about God. Here I am 55 years later, no longer teaching ballet but still in constant awe and exploration of how our Creator is in the midst of it all. Together we jump in. I teach Celtic Mysticism, The Tarot, The Sacred Directions, Spiritual Activism, Ceremony, Indigenous Wisdom, The Empath, Dreaming, and Deepening the Intuitive, and also conduct Family and Organizational Constellation Days.
To bring me into your community please email stevie@sarahmacleanbicknell.com

Some of the work she's offering: https://sarahmacleanbicknell.com/night-turtle-dance/
Night Turtle Dance
Night Turtle Dance 2019:
August 15-17 on the Olympic Peninsula
How the Dance came into being…
The Night Turtle Dance is the realization of a vision experienced by Sarah MacLean Bicknell, a powerful teacher, healer, and shamanic practitioner who walks the mystical path with practical feet.  Several years ago while on a vision quest, Sarah received a beautiful vision that would not go away: She saw dancers all clad in white flying over the grass like geese on the back of a huge turtle. She shared this vision with a few people and they began to pester her to bring it into being. Finally, in 2009, she made it happen in the woods of Duvall a few miles east of Seattle, Washington.  It worked. Despite the sudden arrival of rain, thunder, and lightning, the dancers moved in perfect formation all night long in a series of patterns, with a stamina that surpassed even their own hopes and dreams.

Workshops
In 1993 I received a vision while out on vision quest . There was a teaching that arose out of my sight that was about the deep need of first myself, and then later to be others, to embody the elements, the seasons, and the wheel more into how I was.  It was shown as a kind of template of understanding and a way to continue to do the personal evolution work of the soul.  The sacred wheel, as shown, was a way that my soul had been evolving itself through time and held the keys to a sacred life, sacred purpose and a way to navigate the mundane. I was being shown a timelessness and also a core teaching on creation and birth that is possibly true for us all.  I am not claiming anything here, it is more like an invitation to borrow that which helps for as long as it contributes to your life, or until your Creator shows how it is precisely, for you.
The Sacred Directions is a series of four weekend retreats that follow around the cycle of the sun and the four seasons. For the time shared in community together it allows us to be on the same page.  No previous experience is required or background of religion.  I find those drawn to set out on this one year journey are often filled with curiosity and a thirst to explore their relationship with spirit and their soul evolution. We work with art, constellation , journeying, dreams and other intuitive building work. We come into circle to be with the natural powers of the elements, nature’s allies, ceremony and deep remembering of who we have always been throughout time. We come to build our personal relationship with our creator, build the confidence and faith in who we are, as we are and find the deep resonance and affirming place of being in like community.  My prayer is people walk back into their lives with renewed confidence in themselves, a strengthening of purpose and a way to work through the karmic burdens as they emerge.  All this with greater grace and ease.

Offline Sparks

Re: Sarah MacLean Bicknell - shamanic practitioner
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 11:42:40 pm »
From her website:https://sarahmacleanbicknell.com/about-sarah/

Clickable link: https://sarahmacleanbicknell.com/about-sarah/