Author Topic: Joseph Cosgrove AKA Joseph White Wolf  (Read 47538 times)

Autumn

Re: Joseph Cosgrove AKA Joseph White Wolf
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2015, 02:27:46 am »
This was forwarded to me. Cosgrove's partner sent some pretty hostile threats to a critic of his. So much for the sooper spirchul front.

------

Wow...you sure have a lot of hatred within you.  Your words are a reflection of your feelings towards yourself, as well as your hatred towards yourself.  I feel sorry for you.  Your transparent rant is embarrassing to you.  Do you not think that the police have been able to track your IP address and identify who and where you are?  There is enough documentation of e-mails that you have sent people for a slander case.  Joseph remembers you and does not want to do this.  Are you intelligent enough to comprehend what you have documented and how it could hurt you? 

We shall all continue to thrive here in Sedona and continue to wish you well.  I do know that Joseph's business has been thriving more and more with your negative postings....so thank you!  Yourself and one website has been such a blessing!  The saying of any publicity is good publicity is certainly true in this case!

Thank you for all that you have done and Merry Christmas
Joanne

(My Bolding)

Wow!  That says it all, doesn't it?  It is all about the money.  We are such a "blessing" to them.   :) :)

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2015, 02:41:33 am »

I think we got another entry for the dictionary Nuage - Plain English...:

Nuage:
Business has been thriving more and more with your negative postings

Plain English:
F---, they're hitting me in the wallet. Seems pleasant life is over and done with... for the time being, until things die down a bit and I find new customers to fleece.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2015, 03:22:19 pm »
Cosgrove doing more ceremony selling. What's also notable is that he's dropped his claim of selling Native ceremony or being Native, both in this ad and the bio on his website.

-----
http://etrigg.com/event/letting-go-intensive-with-joseph-white-wolf,1291866/
Letting Go Intensive with Joseph White Wolf @ SpiritUS Reiki Center
spiritus reiki center
Begins: Tuesday, 2015-06-16 18:00
 Ends: Tuesday, 2015-06-16 21:00

Event info:
SpiritUS Reiki Center is pleased to welcome a very special guest shaman from Sedona, Arizona - Joseph White Wolf!

Thoughts and beliefs that do not serve us often take hold deep within us. Childhood pain, unhealthy past relationships and family issues are just a few examples of memories that affect our lives now. Some people have just a sense that they are holding onto something but they do not know what it is. How would your life be if you were no longer running a negative thought or memory pattern? In this 3-hour letting go intensive, Joseph will work with the layers of consciousness and spirit to loosen the grip on what you need to let go of. Through spirit and ceremony, a release will occur and a new thought pattern will be implanted where the old one once was.

Joseph “White Wolf” Cosgrove was born in northern Canada spending most of his early years deep in the wilderness alongside his father who was a fur trapper. Rooted with a deep love, respect, and communion with the earth, Joseph brings his gift of visions and storytelling to assist people in healing both emotional and physical traumas. As a Spiritual Teacher and Minister he works with people from around the world, both locally and by traveling, to do land clearings, wedding services, customized tours and Spiritual Intensive Workshops.

Cost: $50