Author Topic: SkallePer in Sweden  (Read 9751 times)

Offline SkallePer

• The Spirit moves in everyone
SkallePer in Sweden
« on: December 06, 2005, 03:35:01 pm »
Hi y'all

I am called Per Lundberg, and nickname is SkallePer in Swedish. This means headPer implying that the person has a bald head, Per is a swedish name that is a derivative of Peter.

I live in Stockholm, Sweden and am a native of Sweden.

I find it very important to know the ethics and moral standpoints upon life, and the contact that we have with the world that surrounds us. Both that ordinairilly is seen and that which is often hidden.

Spirituallity is in all of us and belongs to all beeings in the world irreguardles if we walk on two or more feet, have scales or wings or roots that dig Mother Earth.

I am involved in various Nordic practices of earthbased spirituallity but not of any native peolple. One might call it new age or not, I prefer to call it now age.

There are many practices that can be read about in the sources from pre-christian times, and that continued in to the ninteenth century. The living and oral tradition has been broken, but much can be recreated and redescovered and applied in the context tha we live in now. I have various examples of this.  

I hope to meet word of wisdom and experionce here.

blessings of will and love,

SkallePer
----------------------------------

Offline vikinglady

Re: SkallePer in Sweden
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 05:38:38 pm »
Hej Per and welcome! It´s nice to have some more Scandinavians on this message board.  And yep, there are m-a-n-y words of wisdom and experience in here  :)

Kul att traffa dig, jag sjalv ar fran Goteborg.

Offline Kantuta

Re: SkallePer in Sweden
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 06:21:25 pm »
Skalle-Per,

interesting to find you here since we've had many discussions and disagreements about this topics before.

Looking forward to discuss more with you.

/Kantuta

(Ska vi gå över till att snacka på forumet här istället för på Helgon?)