General > Frauds

Richard Kincaid-Lake King of the Sioux, Una Tribe, Antinanco Metis

<< < (4/21) > >>

Kevin:
"I don't think that this one is in need of further research! " (Ric) - that's true but I think we could all agree he needs a lobotomy.

frederica:
I don't think it just him, in one of those blogs he admits his "family" made up the "Black Bear Sioux".   And it down hill from there.

richardkl:
I find it truly saddening that you people have nothing better to do than talk about me of all people. What you have said disgusts me! If this section is NOT deleted, I will be notifying my attorney with the matter, some of your names will be included, and that is something you can count on. The Antinanco Métis Nation has been dissolved, as with the Oyatemakoce Sioux, along with ALL other tribes I have started WITH my family's support, mostly for fun. I am NOT crazy! I simply want to honor my native ancestry, what is so wrong with that? NOTHING! I never have offered to sell titles of nobility or membership! So, I ask you: How can I be a FRAUD? ANSWER ME you pathetic people! I deserve that much with all you have done to me! How can you live with yourselves? I am an 18 year college student, who is just learning about my ancestry, and find it extremely sad when I see this kind of stuff on a website. Please, I ask you, what is so wrong with what I did that it made it right for you to take such jabs at me? You are not God, and do not have the right to try to break a persons spirit like you did. Please, feel free to email me with your appologies at usmn@q.com

Barnaby_McEwan:

--- Quote from: richardkl on October 13, 2008, 09:50:02 pm ---The Antinanco Métis Nation has been dissolved, as with the Oyatemakoce Sioux, along with ALL other tribes I have started WITH my family's support, mostly for fun.
--- End quote ---

It's not much fun for Sitting Bull's real relatives, as earthw7 pointed out to you back in August; it took you a long time to get mad about this. Don't forget to notify your attorney that our hosting provider requires a valid court order before removing content. And grow up, for God's sake.

earthw7:
here i s what was posted to me

LaDonna,

My name is Richard Kincaid-Lake, and recently found this disgusting website here, and that YOU contributed to the filth on this site. How could you do something like this?  Defaming me!? I have petitioned the moderator of the ENTIRE WEBSITE and told him that if my sewction is NOT deleted, I will be contacting my attorney with the matter for slander and defamation. Just think, you contributed, and if it is not deleted, your name will be one of those names I give my attorney.

Regards,

Richard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version