Author Topic: Is this confusing?  (Read 63768 times)

Offline Skinny

Re: Is this confusing?
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2007, 09:41:52 pm »
Some clarification:

Mugzie Dan Jacobs worked at the Westridge Park Lodge and did their computer work.  That is his business and very legit. 

Yes, Moma porcupine I, Evelyn Jacobs was on the PCL Miracle healing staff, I am the  Licensed psychologist they refer to.  I am no longer involved with them and that title of licensed psychologist should be removed. Unfortunality I do not have the power to do it. Daniel was never on it.  He was on the PCL staff page.

The home in Sherwood Park has belonged to us for 10 years.
The experience with Tearlach has crushed us. We just became aware of what is behind him.  Daniel is my husband.

The Westridge Park Lodge is not the same as the residence shown in Sherwood Park on the Miracle Native healing webpage where it says that there is Sweat Lodge ceremonies there every week.  The picture is of our home.   There is no lodge or sweat lodge here, nor was there ever.  Forgery is a crime and the police RCMP are aware.  No I don’t believe the police care too about people corrupting traditional ceremonies. Not unless a crime is committed during the ceremony.  They don’t care about the corruption of other religious ceremonies either.

Mugzie I would like to help you further clarify re Daniel Jacobs.  "Advanced Energy Refrigeration" is one of Daniel Jacobs businesses. The vending machines are advertised throughout BC and Alberta because they are for sale.  They and are only located in Edmonton. Daniel is a contractor but works in Edmonton.  Daniel has nothing to do with the sweats, "traditional" or other wise. Twice we attended ones held by Elder Paul Daniels out at Westridge Park Lodge that is how we know what it cost.  Charles instructed us on what to pay. I did not feel it was proper but Charles said it was for Paul’s expenses.  If you are asking for a healing you are to figure what you may have to pay for the treatment from a doctor and that is what you should pay.  That I was told by Paul himself.   And yes, Daniel Jacobs  does do commercial aerial photography, does have a computer company and a refrigeration contracting firm as well a operate 3 vending machines. They are all legit and have nothing to do with Charles or the others he is affiliated with.

The photos of (us) Daniel and Evelyn disappeared after we refused to allow a loan on our home to support Charles and his retreats after learning some things about him. I don’t find that “odd??? at all.

What kind of response would you like to see me make Mugzie. The truth is the truth educated or not.  You are way out in left field if you believe my “seeking private "interviews" with family members with murdered young relatives.??? is anything but legitimate.

Wrong again  not just “anyone can pay to take course with Mr. Roy Hazelwood.???  I have a background in psychology. “Only those who are police officers, or retired police officers with a minimum of ten years as a detective in a serious crime unit would be called on to do what is called a criminal behavioral analysis.??? Wrong again. That is only if you are a member of the police force. 

Have your doubts about me, no worries.  The truth will always come out.  But you had better sharpen you bs detector, you are way off track here.

The website you are referring to - The website with her photo on top and above the kooky klansman started in May 2005.  It was a loans company that we believed to be legit.

Again sharpen your bs detector because Tearlack has committed crimes recently and there is evidence and I would hope the police will do their “due diligence in the matter, rather than just mental notes.???  Maybe you can help find evidence.

We have gone to the RCMP.

You are right “I did state that they intended to "mix" Christianity with their brand of traditional sacred teachings.??? It is already being done. I did not say I was going to, and I never have.. “My concern is what other activities would a semi-slick and connected klansman be involved in???? Very good and terrifying question. That is my concern too. “Evelyn's connection to this fraudster and her desire to go along with such a scheming adventure is unfortunately a done deal.??? True, it is too late to undo the connection now that I knows the truth.  “Taking down a photo or two does not extricate her from further scrutiny, nor should it.’  Right.  Scrutinize all you like. The more you learn the more you will realize that we were/are his victims and we are trying to stop him.

“Also i believe Evelyn Jacobs has some questions to answer by a few others at the serial killer site you mentioned. She might want to answer them since these people are serious about their pursuits in assisting to locate the serial killer in the Sherwood Park region.???  I agree and I have done so.

Definently Tearlach is someone to be very cautious of, but the guy still deserves to have the truth told - no more and no less.  No problem.

Here is some truth. 
This is one of the deaths he is responsible for… I was wrong about the other it was an attempt..
Quoting Warren Kinsella ,

starting on Page 25
"Then in September 1974 , the Confederate Klans of Alberta suffered a blow from which it never recovered . Tearlach Dunsford Mac a' Phearsoin killed a man. A non white man.
The Mexican, Elias Acuilar Ramirez, was 21 when Mac a' Phearsoin brought him to his parents place on Center Street in Calgary. The two of them had met earlier that summer in Santa Rosa . Ramirez's home town; they quickly became close friends.  After a brief discussion, Mac a ' Phearsoin's parents agreed to take Ramirez into their home. The Dunsfords said they would provide him with room , board , clothes , and a small salary-although what services Ramirez would perform was never made clear.

Just before 11:00 o'clock on September 12, 1974, and three days after the arrival of Ramirez , the Dunsfords were in their beds , sound asleep. MacP and Ramirez , meanwhile , were down in the Dunsfords basement , in the Klan leaders bedroom . On the walls, Confederate flags, Klan certificates and Civil War lithographs had been tacked up. Knotted ropes hung from the ceiling. Scattered here

Page 26
"and there was correspondence from Ku Klux Klan leaders from across North America.

At precisely 11pm. a single shot rang out. Evelyn Dunsford jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs. She found her son in the hallway, the $51 revolver in his hands. He was crying. “My god, MacP wailed??? it can't be, it can't be." His mother peered into his bedroom, where she saw Martinez's body sprawled on the bed. His trousers were pulled down and his penis exposed. There was a single bullet hole in the Mexican’s chest, two inches below a tattooed peace symbol.

MacP appeared to be in a trance, mumbling to himself. His mother hugged him and then went upstairs to call the police.

That night Det. Loren J. Shields was working traffic detail in a uniform car. Shortly after 11pm, his car and another received a call about a shooting on Center Street. The officers sped to the nondescript house, where they were met at the door by MacP. He was wearing a nightgown and he was weeping uncontrollably. "He's dead," MacP told Shields. "He's been shot."

"Where is the person who’s been shot?" Shields asked.

Sobbing MacP led the police officers downstairs. The Dunsfords hovered in the door way, blinking in the light; they did not appear to understand what was going on, Shields would later recall. At the doorway to his bedroom, MacP pointed to the body of Ramirez. Shields checked the body for a pulse; there was none.

"Where is the weapon?" he asked. MacP led him to an adjoining room, where the revolver had been placed on a chair, under a Confederate flag. "We were arguing," MacP said, crying. "The gun went off. I think he's dead. Help me please, dear God, I think I've shot him."

To Shields and his police colleagues, there appeared to be little doubt that MacP had in fact, shot Ramirez. Shields placed the Klan leader under arrest, then led him outside to his cruiser. Mac P did not resist. He was charged with criminal negligence causing death. His parents posted bail.

Page 27
"Many years later, Loren Shields is asked whether Calgary police found it significant that the Imperial Wizard of the Confederate Klan’s of Alberta had shot and killed a non white. Says Shields: "We didn't discuss the Klan. We didn't really question him in regard to that. There was always some speculation as to what the real motivation was, but we never established a motive for it to be murder. You could speculate all you wanted. It could have been a homosexual thing and it could have been a situation where he didn't like Mexicans. No one knew."

Nor apparently did anyone care. At his trial, held in December 1975 MacP was defended by A. Webster Macdonald, Sr. a colorful local lawyer who is listed as a reference on MacP's resume. Evelyn Dunford was called to give evidence about what she recalled of the death of Ramirez who she called "that poor boy". Mac P's mother revealed that her son had been hospitalized before the shooting, “for nerves a few times??? and that he had been on medication the night of Ramirez's death. “He could never hurt anything," Evelyn said,??? He could never shoot anything, he couldn't even hook a fish or run over a gopher with his car."

Another witness, 26 year old L.E. Burwell of Calgary, a one time friend of MacP's, told a packed court room that he had warned the Klansman about the dangers of carrying a loaded revolver. MacP insisted on keeping it nearby, he said because he was afraid of a possible attack by an anti-Klan activist. Burwell said his relationship with MacP ended when the Klansman "made a pass at me". When called to the stand himself, Mac P stated Ramirez had asked to see the revolver that evening. He claimed that Ramirez told him the loaded revolver could be "unloaded" by pulling back the hammer.

After a three day trial, the Confederate Klans leader was fined $1500 for criminal negligence causing death and $500 for dangerous use of a fire arm without lawful excuse.??? During the trial we have heard much about the Ku Klux Klan," said Court of the Queens bench Justice W. K. Moore, "but the operations of the Klan are irrelevant to this case."

Page 29,
"In passing sentence, Moore told the court:??? The accused's not turning away when he was loading the revolver showed a reckless disregard for the safety of Ramirez. The accused knew the gun was loaded. He was an intelligent person and knew he was holding a lethal weapon."

The shooting and the resulting trial were the beginning of the end for the Confederate Klans of Alberta. In July 1975, the group was dissolved by the provincial government.

Page 33 (not a part of the quote - This is the 14 year old.)
"In 1988 Mac a' Phersion was charged with gross indecency following a complaint by a mentally disabled teenager. The boy told police that Mac A’ Phersion drove him to a deserted field outside Calgary and instructed him to engage in mutual masturbation. (In November Mac a' Phersion was convicted and fined $1000) "

This is the attempted murder -
Also in 1988 2 members of Mac a' Phersion's Calgary Klavern ( members of his KKK cell ) were arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit murder and conspiracy to commit property damage or serious injury by use of an explosive . These men were 19 year old Robert Wilhelm Hamilton and 29 year old Timothy David Heggen.

page 34 -35;
"In an interview 2 years before the bomb plot came to light , Mac a' Phearsoin claimed that the true Ku Klux Klan was neither anti-Semitic nor white supremacist . He said:"Many, many groups, and in fact many Nazi groups have used the name Ku Klux Klan as a front to perpetrate all sorts of things. It was used by anti-Semitic people especially during the 1930's and late 1920's. What it became, I disagree with. And I would like to see it returned to what the original intention for it was. People have used the [ Ku Klux Klan name] wrongly , in violation of the original four oaths of the Klan. And terrorism certainly isn't one of them."

"But according to the Court of the Queens Bench judge who presided over the case , and according to the lawyers who defended Hamilton and Heggen and the Crown Attorney who prosecuted them, this sort of claim was pure and unadulterated bilge. The mastermind of the bomb-and-assassination plot was none other than Tearlach Dunsford Mac a' Phearsoin. In May 1988 the Imperial Wizard hatched the whole scheme. For pure malice, Mac a' Phearsoin persuaded the two Klansmen to also bomb a blue Chrysler belonging to the wife of a well-known Calgary pharmacist. The woman was targeted simply because Mac a' Phearsoin was piqued that the woman had outbid him during negotiations for the purchase of the car. Once he had convinced Hamilton and Heggen to do the dirty work, Mac a' Phearsoin fell back on old habits; He started writing to Crown prosecutors, Calgary lawyers and members of the Jewish community. In his letters Mac a' Phearsoin stated that he knew of a plot against the Jewish community and demanded $200,000 (U.S.) in exchange for relevant facts."

Page 35
"(When reporters confronted Mac a' Phearsoin, he claimed he didn't know Hamilton and Heggen. Later he stated he did know them, adding that he had kicked them out of the Invisible Empire Association after the pair allegedly met with an Aryan Nation leader.)

Incredibly, Mac a' Phearsoin was not charged . But at Hamilton and Heggens trial, which took place in Calgary in February 1989, Court of Queens Bench Justice Allen Sulatycky made clear that the Imperial Wizard should have been. The judge said Mac a' Phearsoin appeared to have masterminded the plot and accordingly, was Calgary's number one hatemonger.

"In their immature naiveté', [Hamilton and Heggen] were victimized by a man who should face, and would face, if he were charged with this offence, a penalty approaching the maximum".   

“Tearlach was sentenced to 6 years for sexual misconduct. Is that true or is it just a rumor started by information that appears to be unverifiable?    This article may interest you, you can even check it out.
ALBERTA KKK CHILD PROSTITUTION
Klansman faces sex rap
By PETER SMITH, SUN MEDIA
Edmonton Sun
The former imperial wizard of Alberta's Ku Klux Klan has been charged over allegations of sexual misconduct. Police say children as young as 12 years old were visiting a youth club infiltrated by cops investigating the allegations. After a four-month investigation, vice unit detectives have
charged one man with counselling anal intercourse and permitting a home to be used for sexual activity. Sun sources say the man charged, Charles Macaphearson, is better known by the alias of The Rev. Dr. Tearlach Dunsford-Mac a'Phearsoin, of the Calgary-based Church of St. Lazarus.
He was also imperial wizard of the Alberta Ku Klux Klan under the name Tearlach Mac a Phearsoin.

Concerned residents near Sebastian's Meeting Centre in Calgary, linked to St. Lazarus Church, first contacted cops about the centre. "Complaints centred around allegations of sexual misconduct involving children at the centre, and the use of alcohol and drugs," said Staff Sgt. Dean Young of
the vice unit. Vice cops carried out a four-month sting at the centre, which closed down during their operation. "From our observations and from information we received, we estimated children visiting the centre were aged from 12 years right up to 18 years," explained Young. "The allegations
of sexual misconduct came in relation to general activities at the centre."

After the centre closed down, vice unit detectives involved in the operation raided a home in northeast Calgary linked to the investigation. As a result, Macaphearson, 53, has been charged with one count of counselling anal intercourse and being a householder permitting sexual
activity in his home.

As for the sexual misconduct and statement that there was no molestation that was how it was reported.  I believe Charles was fined in the case involving the 14 year old boy.  Something like 1000. or 1500. dollars. Don’t take my word for it do a convictions check. Find out for yourself.
“She also managed to  post  an edited version of what was the ?1994 allegation of a 6 year sentence ,together with part of the 2002 sexual misconduct concerns, as if it was one article.???  Obviously it was not that hard to figure out with all the information posted. I was definitely not trying to mislead anyone.

“As I am trying very hard to get accurate and fair information out there, I am a bit annoyed to see that.??? Like I said do a convictions check. That may be less confusing for you. I’m sure accurate and fair information will be there for you Moma_porcupine.

Offline mugzie

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2007, 10:19:09 pm »
"I am no longer involved with them and that title of licensed psychologist should be removed"

Very odd Evelyn! Why remove your "legal and registered" title of "licensed psychologist" just because you are not with the klan fraudsters anymore? You have an M.A i presume and it was up on that website for many many months. ::)

Are you saying that now you lose your "title" because your not involved with them anymore? Yes that sounds about right.Charles really does giveth and taketh away doesn't he? 

Offline mugzie

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2007, 10:23:49 pm »
Some clarification:

Mugzie Dan Jacobs worked at the Westridge Park Lodge and did their computer work.  That is his business and very legit. 

Yes, Moma porcupine I, Evelyn Jacobs was on the PCL Miracle healing staff, I am the  Licensed psychologist they refer to.  I am no longer involved with them and that title of licensed psychologist should be removed. Unfortunality I do not have the power to do it. Daniel was never on it.  He was on the PCL staff page.

The home in Sherwood Park has belonged to us for 10 years.
The experience with Tearlach has crushed us. We just became aware of what is behind him.  Daniel is my husband.

The Westridge Park Lodge is not the same as the residence shown in Sherwood Park on the Miracle Native healing webpage where it says that there is Sweat Lodge ceremonies there every week.  The picture is of our home.   There is no lodge or sweat lodge here, nor was there ever.  Forgery is a crime and the police RCMP are aware.  No I don’t believe the police care too about people corrupting traditional ceremonies. Not unless a crime is committed during the ceremony.  They don’t care about the corruption of other religious ceremonies either.

Mugzie I would like to help you further clarify re Daniel Jacobs.  "Advanced Energy Refrigeration" is one of Daniel Jacobs businesses. The vending machines are advertised throughout BC and Alberta because they are for sale.  They and are only located in Edmonton. Daniel is a contractor but works in Edmonton.  Daniel has nothing to do with the sweats, "traditional" or other wise. Twice we attended ones held by Elder Paul Daniels out at Westridge Park Lodge that is how we know what it cost.  Charles instructed us on what to pay. I did not feel it was proper but Charles said it was for Paul’s expenses.  If you are asking for a healing you are to figure what you may have to pay for the treatment from a doctor and that is what you should pay.  That I was told by Paul himself.   And yes, Daniel Jacobs  does do commercial aerial photography, does have a computer company and a refrigeration contracting firm as well a operate 3 vending machines. They are all legit and have nothing to do with Charles or the others he is affiliated with.

The photos of (us) Daniel and Evelyn disappeared after we refused to allow a loan on our home to support Charles and his retreats after learning some things about him. I don’t find that “odd??? at all.

What kind of response would you like to see me make Mugzie. The truth is the truth educated or not.  You are way out in left field if you believe my “seeking private "interviews" with family members with murdered young relatives.??? is anything but legitimate.

Wrong again  not just “anyone can pay to take course with Mr. Roy Hazelwood.???  I have a background in psychology. “Only those who are police officers, or retired police officers with a minimum of ten years as a detective in a serious crime unit would be called on to do what is called a criminal behavioral analysis.??? Wrong again. That is only if you are a member of the police force. 

Have your doubts about me, no worries.  The truth will always come out.  But you had better sharpen you bs detector, you are way off track here.

The website you are referring to - The website with her photo on top and above the kooky klansman started in May 2005.  It was a loans company that we believed to be legit.

Again sharpen your bs detector because Tearlack has committed crimes recently and there is evidence and I would hope the police will do their “due diligence in the matter, rather than just mental notes.???  Maybe you can help find evidence.

We have gone to the RCMP.

You are right “I did state that they intended to "mix" Christianity with their brand of traditional sacred teachings.??? It is already being done. I did not say I was going to, and I never have.. “My concern is what other activities would a semi-slick and connected klansman be involved in???? Very good and terrifying question. That is my concern too. “Evelyn's connection to this fraudster and her desire to go along with such a scheming adventure is unfortunately a done deal.??? True, it is too late to undo the connection now that I knows the truth.  “Taking down a photo or two does not extricate her from further scrutiny, nor should it.’  Right.  Scrutinize all you like. The more you learn the more you will realize that we were/are his victims and we are trying to stop him.

“Also i believe Evelyn Jacobs has some questions to answer by a few others at the serial killer site you mentioned. She might want to answer them since these people are serious about their pursuits in assisting to locate the serial killer in the Sherwood Park region.???  I agree and I have done so.

Definently Tearlach is someone to be very cautious of, but the guy still deserves to have the truth told - no more and no less.  No problem.

Here is some truth. 
This is one of the deaths he is responsible for… I was wrong about the other it was an attempt..
Quoting Warren Kinsella ,

starting on Page 25
"Then in September 1974 , the Confederate Klans of Alberta suffered a blow from which it never recovered . Tearlach Dunsford Mac a' Phearsoin killed a man. A non white man.
The Mexican, Elias Acuilar Ramirez, was 21 when Mac a' Phearsoin brought him to his parents place on Center Street in Calgary. The two of them had met earlier that summer in Santa Rosa . Ramirez's home town; they quickly became close friends.  After a brief discussion, Mac a ' Phearsoin's parents agreed to take Ramirez into their home. The Dunsfords said they would provide him with room , board , clothes , and a small salary-although what services Ramirez would perform was never made clear.

Just before 11:00 o'clock on September 12, 1974, and three days after the arrival of Ramirez , the Dunsfords were in their beds , sound asleep. MacP and Ramirez , meanwhile , were down in the Dunsfords basement , in the Klan leaders bedroom . On the walls, Confederate flags, Klan certificates and Civil War lithographs had been tacked up. Knotted ropes hung from the ceiling. Scattered here

Page 26
"and there was correspondence from Ku Klux Klan leaders from across North America.

At precisely 11pm. a single shot rang out. Evelyn Dunsford jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs. She found her son in the hallway, the $51 revolver in his hands. He was crying. “My god, MacP wailed??? it can't be, it can't be." His mother peered into his bedroom, where she saw Martinez's body sprawled on the bed. His trousers were pulled down and his penis exposed. There was a single bullet hole in the Mexican’s chest, two inches below a tattooed peace symbol.

MacP appeared to be in a trance, mumbling to himself. His mother hugged him and then went upstairs to call the police.

That night Det. Loren J. Shields was working traffic detail in a uniform car. Shortly after 11pm, his car and another received a call about a shooting on Center Street. The officers sped to the nondescript house, where they were met at the door by MacP. He was wearing a nightgown and he was weeping uncontrollably. "He's dead," MacP told Shields. "He's been shot."

"Where is the person who’s been shot?" Shields asked.

Sobbing MacP led the police officers downstairs. The Dunsfords hovered in the door way, blinking in the light; they did not appear to understand what was going on, Shields would later recall. At the doorway to his bedroom, MacP pointed to the body of Ramirez. Shields checked the body for a pulse; there was none.

"Where is the weapon?" he asked. MacP led him to an adjoining room, where the revolver had been placed on a chair, under a Confederate flag. "We were arguing," MacP said, crying. "The gun went off. I think he's dead. Help me please, dear God, I think I've shot him."

To Shields and his police colleagues, there appeared to be little doubt that MacP had in fact, shot Ramirez. Shields placed the Klan leader under arrest, then led him outside to his cruiser. Mac P did not resist. He was charged with criminal negligence causing death. His parents posted bail.

Page 27
"Many years later, Loren Shields is asked whether Calgary police found it significant that the Imperial Wizard of the Confederate Klan’s of Alberta had shot and killed a non white. Says Shields: "We didn't discuss the Klan. We didn't really question him in regard to that. There was always some speculation as to what the real motivation was, but we never established a motive for it to be murder. You could speculate all you wanted. It could have been a homosexual thing and it could have been a situation where he didn't like Mexicans. No one knew."

Nor apparently did anyone care. At his trial, held in December 1975 MacP was defended by A. Webster Macdonald, Sr. a colorful local lawyer who is listed as a reference on MacP's resume. Evelyn Dunford was called to give evidence about what she recalled of the death of Ramirez who she called "that poor boy". Mac P's mother revealed that her son had been hospitalized before the shooting, “for nerves a few times??? and that he had been on medication the night of Ramirez's death. “He could never hurt anything," Evelyn said,??? He could never shoot anything, he couldn't even hook a fish or run over a gopher with his car."

Another witness, 26 year old L.E. Burwell of Calgary, a one time friend of MacP's, told a packed court room that he had warned the Klansman about the dangers of carrying a loaded revolver. MacP insisted on keeping it nearby, he said because he was afraid of a possible attack by an anti-Klan activist. Burwell said his relationship with MacP ended when the Klansman "made a pass at me". When called to the stand himself, Mac P stated Ramirez had asked to see the revolver that evening. He claimed that Ramirez told him the loaded revolver could be "unloaded" by pulling back the hammer.

After a three day trial, the Confederate Klans leader was fined $1500 for criminal negligence causing death and $500 for dangerous use of a fire arm without lawful excuse.??? During the trial we have heard much about the Ku Klux Klan," said Court of the Queens bench Justice W. K. Moore, "but the operations of the Klan are irrelevant to this case."

Page 29,
"In passing sentence, Moore told the court:??? The accused's not turning away when he was loading the revolver showed a reckless disregard for the safety of Ramirez. The accused knew the gun was loaded. He was an intelligent person and knew he was holding a lethal weapon."

The shooting and the resulting trial were the beginning of the end for the Confederate Klans of Alberta. In July 1975, the group was dissolved by the provincial government.

Page 33 (not a part of the quote - This is the 14 year old.)
"In 1988 Mac a' Phersion was charged with gross indecency following a complaint by a mentally disabled teenager. The boy told police that Mac A’ Phersion drove him to a deserted field outside Calgary and instructed him to engage in mutual masturbation. (In November Mac a' Phersion was convicted and fined $1000) "

This is the attempted murder -
Also in 1988 2 members of Mac a' Phersion's Calgary Klavern ( members of his KKK cell ) were arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit murder and conspiracy to commit property damage or serious injury by use of an explosive . These men were 19 year old Robert Wilhelm Hamilton and 29 year old Timothy David Heggen.

page 34 -35;
"In an interview 2 years before the bomb plot came to light , Mac a' Phearsoin claimed that the true Ku Klux Klan was neither anti-Semitic nor white supremacist . He said:"Many, many groups, and in fact many Nazi groups have used the name Ku Klux Klan as a front to perpetrate all sorts of things. It was used by anti-Semitic people especially during the 1930's and late 1920's. What it became, I disagree with. And I would like to see it returned to what the original intention for it was. People have used the [ Ku Klux Klan name] wrongly , in violation of the original four oaths of the Klan. And terrorism certainly isn't one of them."

"But according to the Court of the Queens Bench judge who presided over the case , and according to the lawyers who defended Hamilton and Heggen and the Crown Attorney who prosecuted them, this sort of claim was pure and unadulterated bilge. The mastermind of the bomb-and-assassination plot was none other than Tearlach Dunsford Mac a' Phearsoin. In May 1988 the Imperial Wizard hatched the whole scheme. For pure malice, Mac a' Phearsoin persuaded the two Klansmen to also bomb a blue Chrysler belonging to the wife of a well-known Calgary pharmacist. The woman was targeted simply because Mac a' Phearsoin was piqued that the woman had outbid him during negotiations for the purchase of the car. Once he had convinced Hamilton and Heggen to do the dirty work, Mac a' Phearsoin fell back on old habits; He started writing to Crown prosecutors, Calgary lawyers and members of the Jewish community. In his letters Mac a' Phearsoin stated that he knew of a plot against the Jewish community and demanded $200,000 (U.S.) in exchange for relevant facts."

Page 35
"(When reporters confronted Mac a' Phearsoin, he claimed he didn't know Hamilton and Heggen. Later he stated he did know them, adding that he had kicked them out of the Invisible Empire Association after the pair allegedly met with an Aryan Nation leader.)

Incredibly, Mac a' Phearsoin was not charged . But at Hamilton and Heggens trial, which took place in Calgary in February 1989, Court of Queens Bench Justice Allen Sulatycky made clear that the Imperial Wizard should have been. The judge said Mac a' Phearsoin appeared to have masterminded the plot and accordingly, was Calgary's number one hatemonger.

"In their immature naiveté', [Hamilton and Heggen] were victimized by a man who should face, and would face, if he were charged with this offence, a penalty approaching the maximum".   

“Tearlach was sentenced to 6 years for sexual misconduct. Is that true or is it just a rumor started by information that appears to be unverifiable?    This article may interest you, you can even check it out.
Klansman faces sex rap
Edmonton Sun
The former imperial wizard of Alberta's Ku Klux Klan has been charged over allegations of sexual misconduct. Police say children as young as 12 years old were visiting a youth club infiltrated by cops investigating the allegations. After a four-month investigation, vice unit detectives have
charged one man with counselling anal intercourse and permitting a home to be used for sexual activity. Sun sources say the man charged, Charles Macaphearson, is better known by the alias of The Rev. Dr. Tearlach Dunsford-Mac a'Phearsoin, of the Calgary-based Church of St. Lazarus.
He was also imperial wizard of the Alberta Ku Klux Klan under the name Tearlach Mac a Phearsoin.

Concerned residents near Sebastian's Meeting Centre in Calgary, linked to St. Lazarus Church, first contacted cops about the centre. "Complaints centred around allegations of sexual misconduct involving children at the centre, and the use of alcohol and drugs," said Staff Sgt. Dean Young of
the vice unit. Vice cops carried out a four-month sting at the centre, which closed down during their operation. "From our observations and from information we received, we estimated children visiting the centre were aged from 12 years right up to 18 years," explained Young. "The allegations
of sexual misconduct came in relation to general activities at the centre."

After the centre closed down, vice unit detectives involved in the operation raided a home in northeast Calgary linked to the investigation. As a result, Macaphearson, 53, has been charged with one count of counselling anal intercourse and being a householder permitting sexual
activity in his home.

As for the sexual misconduct and statement that there was no molestation that was how it was reported.  I believe Charles was fined in the case involving the 14 year old boy.  Something like 1000. or 1500. dollars. Don’t take my word for it do a convictions check. Find out for yourself.
“She also managed to  post  an edited version of what was the ?1994 allegation of a 6 year sentence ,together with part of the 2002 sexual misconduct concerns, as if it was one article.???  Obviously it was not that hard to figure out with all the information posted. I was definitely not trying to mislead anyone.

“As I am trying very hard to get accurate and fair information out there, I am a bit annoyed to see that.??? Like I said do a convictions check. That may be less confusing for you. I’m sure accurate and fair information will be there for you Moma_porcupine.

Thanks for the information Evelyn.

Offline Skinny

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2007, 10:39:26 pm »
"Very odd Evelyn! Why remove your "legal and registered" title of "licensed psychologist" just because you are not with the klan fraudsters anymore? You have an M.A i presume and it was up on that website for many many months." 

I am trying very hard to understand you logic Mugzi  If I am no loger associated with them, why should they still claim to have a licensed psychologist as part of their organizatio on the site  To say the least it is false advertising.  I want no part of me on their site.  I am a licensed psychilogist and it sure as hell has nothing to do with Charles. I worked hard for it!  Do you really believe I could have worked in a Federal Pen with a title given to me by Charles? Are you not reading the posts. Give your head a shake. Enought already.

Do you really want the truth?  It appears not.

Are you saying that now you lose your "title" because your not involved with them anymore? Yes that sounds about right.Charles really does giveth and taketh away doesn't he? 

Offline mugzie

« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2007, 12:46:52 am »
"Are you not reading the posts"
"To say the least it is false advertising"

No i guess not as clearly as i could.
I will not bother with you any longer my head hurts from shaking it.
good night.

Mugz

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2007, 01:56:36 am »
Wow when people re post so much stuff that sure is a lot to skip over when people try and read / find the new stuff!

Skinny / Evelyn
It must be really hard to have so many people publicly asking you such probing questions . I am in no position to know what is true here , but I do appreciate that you seem to be really trying to answer all this . It takes a fair amount of personal strength of character not to just loose it and try to verbally smack someone  . I think we are all feeling a bit frazzled over all this . 

On the point of thinking there was 2 deaths ; I also thought Kinsella might be suggesting Tearlach tried to blow someone up in a car he wanted , but noticing there was no charge of attempted murder , I re read it, and realized it was probably only the coveted car Tearlach planed to bomb . We all make those kind of errors sometimes ,  but for your own safety I would be very careful not to post something as a fact , that is just not true . 

Murder , according to my dictionary , is the PLANNED killing of another human being . Tearlach was charged with criminal negligence causeing death . There is a big difference between murder and criminal negligence causing death .

It wasn't necesssary to repost the whole story that was in Kinsella's book , to correctly state that Tearlach was charged and convicted of criminal negligence causing death . Yes , based on our limited knowledge , the circumstances do seem very questionable - but it is still not true Tearlach was charged or convicted for murder

Skinny
“Tearlach was sentenced to 6 years for sexual misconduct. Is that true or is it just a rumor started by information that appears to be unverifiable?    This article may interest you, you can even check it out.
Klansman faces sex rap
Edmonton Sun
The former imperial wizard of Alberta's Ku Klux Klan has been charged over allegations of sexual misconduct.  (con...)

The article you just posted about sexual misconduct , was dated Jan 17 2002 . ( a link to the article is in the recent postings in the Sick pastors thread on the edmontonsk website ) It mentions charges and an investigation but it doesn't mention a conviction . A few months later , at least a couple of those charges were droped .

I have never seen anything reporting a 2002 conviction . WHY WHY WHY  do you keep linking this event in 2002 with a 6 year sentence ?

The only alleged 6 year sentence i have seen is alleged to have occured when Tearlach was 45 - which was in about 1993 -94 .

For you to continue suggesting this 2002 event got him a 6 year sentence , without telling us the date of conviction or linking us to a reliable online newspaper article or something , so people can verify this , if this is incorrect , does seem misleading .

Surely if you have worked on criminal profiling , police investigations and in prisons , you know the difference between "charges" , "dropped charges" and a "conviction"?

You seem to be implying that you got the information about the age of the teenage boy , (which was mentioned by Jannie in the edmontonsk forum thread ), through a convictions check ? If you have information on Tearlach / Charles's prior convictions , why not just tell us , if Tearlach was sentenced to 6 years and what the date of his conviction and sentencing was , so people can easily verify this ? If you don't really know about this WHY do you keep trying to sound like you do ? Maybe I am just not understanding a bunch of stuff , but it seems either irresponsible or misleading  .  I don't mean to be unkind , but I have to be honest , and I do see some things , that repeatedly don't seem quite right in your presentation of the facts .

Personally , I am not comfortable getting into what seems to be an ongoing criminal investiagtion involving many people , on line - I can't possibly get all the facts sitting here in front of my computer. My intention was to help people to have enough information to stay safe , and i really can't do to much more , unless I come across more information .

Thanks for all you have shared , and I wish you well in protecting what is yours . Sorry that you have been so hurt in this . That is why we are so concerned with unqualified downright unbalanced people like Tearlach imagining they can be traditional Native Spiritual leaders . The results on innocent people who get mixed up with them can be completely devastating . I am really sorry you have had such a bad experience and know how deep that hurt can go . I really wish you well .

Offline mugzie

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2007, 03:55:25 am »

Evelyn i have to concur with Moma ,the way things are stated by you just seems to not fit or something. I cannot make heads meet tails with your words. I too wish you well as you try and figure this all out.I also see the courage it takes to answer all these questions and apologize for my brashness, but i do not apologize for putting this out in the open. Good luck with the RCMP and getting your house back.
Mugz

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Is this confusing? Tearlach
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2008, 02:31:04 pm »
Tearlach has sent a series of angry complaints and less than credible threats to sue. The emails are extremely confused, but I thought it best to post them in their entirety. A couple points are important to pick out:

Tearlach is not denying most of what's in this thread, though perhaps he simply has not gotten around to it.

He is claiming a conspiracy by Evelyn Jacobs and others to smear him. How a former Klansman with a long list of charges against him could be smeared is still not clear.

Jannie and Skinny's posts are the main ones he objects to. Though they have not posted here in over a year, I hope they will see this and respond.

Tearlach says he was pardoned, or that some of the charges involved consensual sex between him and an adult male boyfriend. He's repeatedly screaming "No proof!" even though the evidence comes from multiple sources, including a number of newspapers.

I've offered several times to post any evidence he has that would clear him, such as links to newspaper articles, govt sites, or to type out any scanned govt docs he sends.

He refuses to do so.

Still, it's important to post all the evidence we have and let others make up their own minds.

The following half dozen posts will be his emails in their entirety. Any confusion (wait, you'll see what I mean) in the emails is purely his fault. Outside of labeling the emails 1st, 2nd, etc. the words will be entirely his.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2008, 02:35:56 pm »
1st Email

COMPLAINT TO WEBMASTER - NEW AGE FRAUD WEBSITE Fw: NOTICE TO ALAN HATFIELD - INTENT TO FILE LAWSUITSaturday, July 26, 2008 2:52 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Miracle Native Healing Retreats" <miraclenativeretreats@yahoo.ca>

Dear Sir or Madam:

This complaint comes to you regarding a published web forum dated beginning February 4, 2007 and located at: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1042.0

Please find attached with this e-mail the forwarded e-mails to: Alan Hatfield, Dakota House, Janet Henderson and Evelyn Jacobs. It is, I believe, self-explanatory.

I agree that people are entitled to their opinions (however wrong they might be) BUT when opinions are expressed as FACTS and published in a permanent record on the internet at: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1042.0 then the matter becomes much more serious, in my opinion.

Your New Age Fraud Forum clearly states that people using this forum are expected to use clean language and be responsible in what they say. I submit that the above people (particularly Evelyn Jacobs and Janet Henderson) in the forum dated beginning February 4, 2007 WENT WAY BEYOND fair comment or legitimate personal opinion.

They presented statements as TRUE FACTS (most of which ARE LIES OR HALF-TRUTHS OR MIS-REPRESENTATIONS OF A SMALL BIT OF TRUTH with lots of lies thrown in)

The problem I have is that these opinions are expressed as FACTS on your forum and anyone accessing http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1042.0 will believe what is being said, since this weblink is available to the public to read. These become then, not just personal opinions, but are statements presented as TRUE FACTS for public viewing.

I would ask your organization to be fair about this and to remove this link from the internet. Most of the presentations at http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1042.0 are either OUTRIGHT LIES, or HALF-TRUTHS or a small bit of TRUTH with a lot of LIES PRESENTED AS FACTS thrown in to make a completely different (and untrue story).

As an example: Dakoka House (who was officially granted an Alberta government clergy license by myself at a formal presentation) was presented as a "victim" who was being presented on our website WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE. The TRUTH is that Dakota (who I spoke to in person last week, July, 2008) had signed a WRITTEN CONTRACT permitting his picture and name to be used on our website AND the contract was witnessed by a Cree Treaty Status Native Elder.

Another example: Janet Henderson (Alberta Agent for Alan Hatfield) clearly states that Alan Hatfield gave NO PERMISSION to be on our website, etc. The FACT is that I personally met with both Alan Hatfield and Janet Henderson (his Alberta agent) in Edmonton on more than one occasion. I have a THANK-YOU E-MAIL from Mr. Hatfield thanking me for having him elected to Life Membership of Alberta Council of Native Spirituality Elders.

Another example: It is stated on the forum that Alberta Council of Native Spirituality Elders does not exist. The FACT is that the Council is duly registered with the Government of Alberta as a Branch Society of the Church. The Church, itself, is a recognized religious denomination under the laws of the Government of Alberta and I, personally, have government recognition to appoint clergy (who are then granted government licenses) and to perform legal marriages.

Another example: Evelyn Jacobs is NOT the licensed psychologist referred to on our website. Her license (which I encouraged her to re-new) is in the NorthWest Territories. Our licensed psychologist is an ALBERTA-LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST with a Ph.D. from university.

Another example: It is being presented that we CHARGE for Traditional Native Medicine and Spiritual Healing. That is TOTALLY INCORRECT. We DO charge for accommodation and food at Retreats. We DO NOT charge for ANY medicine or Sweats.

The list could go on and on. There is LIE after LIE stated on this forum and will be believed by people reading the internet because these statements are being presented as FACT by your Forum Members.

What is your organization prepared to do about this presentation that is available for all to see on the internet on one of your Forums and that is full of LIES presented as FACTS?

I respectfully request an answer.

Yours sincerely,

Rev. Tearlach Dunsford-Mac a' Phearsoin (English translation of by Birth Certificate name is: Charles Macpherson)I

Licensed Alberta Clergy

Board of Directors:
Elder Kathleen L. Osborne, President and Director
Rev. Lloyd Osborne, Vice-President and Director
Elder Charles Macpherson, Secretary-Treasurer and Director
Registered Branch Society of Alberta Native Spirituality
Halfway House Society (under The Societies Act of Alberta)

--- On Sat, 7/26/08, Miracle Native Healing Retreats <miraclenativeretreats@yahoo.ca> wrote:

From: Miracle Native Healing Retreats <miraclenativeretreats@yahoo.ca>
Subject: NOTICE TO ALAN HATFIELD - INTENT TO FILE LAWSUIT
To: psychicmedium@eastlink.ca
Received: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 3:51 PM

Dear Mr. Hatfield

It is with great sadness that I recently read all the outright lies and half-truths that your Alberta Agent, Ms. Janet Henderson had taken upon herself to place on the internet at http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1042.0

It would appear that, in concert with Ms. Evelyn Jacobs (who, you will remember I introduced to you in person previously) have taken it upon themselves to do their best to harm the legitimate work that I am doing.

I am taking these internet statements by your Alberta agent and Evelyn Jacobs to Lloyd Osborne, a Licensed Private Investigator - who is also a Voting Member and Director of my government-recognized Church) and my lawyer and asking them to take steps to challenge these lies and to take appropriate action UNLESS your Alberta Agent, yourself and Evelyn Jacobs decide to correct these mis-representations.

To clarify my position, please be advised of the following:

1. I have had removed ANY REFERENCE to you on the www.miraclenativeretreats.org website and had your picture removed as well.

The fact is, ALL YOU HAD TO DO was contact me and ask that your picture and text referring to you be removed. But, you chose not to do that and, instead, your Alberta representative did her diatribe on the internet. Why didn't you simply contact me and ask that your picture be removed AND at the same time, you might have had the decency to ask whether or not all the lies and half-truths that Janet Henderson and Evelyn Jacobs were stating were true OR if there was another side to all this. But, you chose not to do that.

2. Regarding Dakota House, I had a WRITTEN CONTRACT with Dakota signed by himself and witnessed by a licensed Native Spirituality Elder that gave full permission to me to use his picture and name on our website.

3. I have NEVER been convicted of MURDER. I was convicted 34 YEARS AGO of "Criminal Negligence Causing Death." That is NOT the same thing as MURDER as your Alberta Agent (as a former private investigator should know).

4. I have NOT been convicted of ANY sexual crimes against children. The charges wrongfully laid WERE ALL DROPPED BY THE CROWN PROSECUTOR. There was NO EVIDENCE. Another troublemaker (the same sort of troublemaker as your Alberta Agent, in my opinion) convinced the Calgary Police that such crimes were occurring. THAT WAS A TOTAL LIE and, THE CHARGES WERE ALL DROPPED. Maybe your Alberta Agent and Evelyn Jacobs should get their facts straight.

5. I WAS convicted of having CONSENSUAL ORAL SEX with a 22 year old male (my boyfriend at the time, by the way) who, angry with me because I wouldn't pay him money to buy drugs, went to the homophobic police and I was charged and convicted. The SIX YEAR SENTENCE was DROPPED under Court Appeal to THREE YEARS. In any other place in the world (except homophobic Alberta) the charge would have been laughed out of court.

6. It is TRUE that I am a gay male (and very comfortable and proud of my sexuality). I DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH UNDER-THE-LEGAL-AGE PERSONS. In case you and your Alberta Agent and Evelyn Jacobs are now aware, it is LEGAL to be gay in Canada, gay people are PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION under the laws of Canada and GAY MARRIAGE is legal in Canada. It is NOT a crime to be gay and I feel no need to apologize to ANYBODY for being gay.

7. EVERYTHING on the two websites: www.miraclenativeretreats.org and www.privatecollaterallenders.com IS TRUE AND VERIFIABLE. There is NO FRAUD involved and everything I do is LEGAL and PROPER under the law.

8. There was NEVER any attempt by ANYBODY to "steal" any property from Evelyn and Dan Jacobs. Evelyn and Dan Jacobs PERSONALLY signed the ownership of their Sherwood Property over to Church of the Healing Spirit at Land Titles Office in Edmonton, Alberta. It was ME who complained to the R.C.M.P. and asked them to investigate what Evelyn Jacobs was doing NOT Evelyn complaining to the R.C.M.P. There is an official R.C.M.P. file to PROVE THAT.

9. Because of all the difficulties and lies from Evelyn Jacobs, I hired a lawyer and we settled out of court. The Church society (Church of the Healing Spirit) was dissolved, the ownership of the land was returned to Evelyn and Dan Jacobs and they CEASED to hold any shares in Private Collateral Lenders Corp. and Evelyn Jacob's CLERGY LICENSE (which I obtained for her) WAS CANCELLED.

10. Evelyn Jacobs was granted an Alberta clergy license BECAUSE OF ME and I was the one who assisted Evelyn Jacobs to obtain her license as a mortgage agent and to re-new her psychologist's license in the NorthWest Territories.

11. Alberta Council of Native Spirituality Elders IS OFFICIALLY REGISTERED as a Branch Society of the Native Spirituality Church and everything is officially REGISTERED with the Government of Alberta. There is NO MIS-REPRESENTATION involved and NO FRAUD (as your Alberta Agent, Janet Henderson and Evelyn Jacobs appear to suggest on the internet).

12. You personally thanked me for obtaining for you a membership in Alberta Council of Native Spirituality Elders. To claim (as the internet piece suggests) that you didn't know, IS A LIE by your Alberta Agent. You knew you had been granted a Life Membership in the Council because you sent me an e-mail thanking me AND you listed the appointment on your official website. So your Alberta Agent is telling a historical inaccuracy there, too.

13. Your membership in Alberta Council of Native Spirituality Elders has been CANCELLED. So, I guess you don't have to worry or complain about that anymore, either. All you had to do was CONTACT ME and ask to resign from the Council. Why didn't you do that?

14. It IS TRUE that I inherited the Ku Klux Klan world-wide copyrights through The Hon. David Mullen (Minister of Agriculture for the Province of Alberta under the United Farmers of Alberta Government) and my uncle Charles MacDonald (who inherited them from The Hon. David Mullen). My ownership of these copyrights are registered with both the Copyright Office in Ottawa, Canada and the Copyright Office in Washington, D.C. (And, if you wanted to be true to your Aboriginal Heritage, you would read the Traditional Hopi Prophecies (that go back hundreds of years) and you would find out that THESE COPYRIGHTS are mentioned and, in fact, the pictures are shown in these Prophecies)

15. It is ALSO true that I was, along with Rabbi Lewis N. Ginsburg, an incorporator of Alberta Fellowship for World Peace, which society was intended to open peaceful discussions between the K.K.K., Jews, Palestinians, etc. It is also TRUE that I inducted the FIRST BLACK person in history into membership of the legitimately-incorporated K.K.K.

16. It is ALSO true that I worked WITH CALGARY POLICE when two people expressed an intention to bomb the Jewish Centre in Calgary. The REASON I wasn't charged is because it was ME who worked with police to STOP this from happening. No lies or half-truths will change the truth of what I am saying.

17. My feudal nobility titles (regardless of the nonsense published by people on the internet) are LEGITIMATE and duly registered with an office of the Government of Great Britain. The LAWYER who arranged the Deeds of Conveyance for these titles is STILL a practicing lawyer in London, England and Privy Council Agent to the Queen and he has been a licensed lawyer for over 30 years. (The nonsense on the internet is NOT PROVEN)

18. I AM a Sacred Pipe Holder and recognized Native Spirituality Elder. This is CONFIRMED IN WRITING by recognized Treaty Status Elders. I have studied Traditional Medicine since 1976 and besides having certificates from recognized herbal colleges, I have studied under recognized Traditional Native Medicine People who are also Treaty Status. I have attended over 450 Sweat Lodge Ceremonies and Medicine Sweats.

So, there is DEFINITELY ANOTHER SIDE TO THE STORY and it is my submission that your Alberta Agent (in her hatred of me, for whatever her personal reasons) is presenting OUTRIGHT LIES AND MIS-REPRESENTED HALF-TRUTHS on the internet.

If you and your Alberta Agent decided to be HONEST and FAIR, then you would present the REAL STORY on the internet. You have a chance to do this now OR FACE A LAWSUIT.

Please Govern Yourself Accordingly,

Tearlach Barra Eoin Ros Dunsford-Mac a' Phearsoin

(Charles Macpherson - this is the English translation of the LEGAL NAME on my Birth Certificate)

C.C. Elder Kathleen L. Osborne, Lloyd Osborne

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2008, 02:38:03 pm »
2nd Email

FURTHER RE COMPLAINT TO WEBMASTER Fw: TO JANET HENDERSON RE YOUR E-MAILFriday, August 1, 2008 11:18 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Miracle Native Healing Retreats" <miraclenativeretreats@yahoo.ca>

Board of Directors:

--- On Fri, 8/1/08, Miracle Native Healing Retreats <miraclenativeretreats@yahoo.ca> wrote:

From: Miracle Native Healing Retreats <miraclenativeretreats@yahoo.ca>
Subject: TO JANET HENDERSON RE YOUR E-MAIL
To: "Janet Henderson" <angelight47@hotmail.com>
Received: Friday, August 1, 2008, 2:04 PM

Dear Ms. Henderson: Your statement that you have never been online on the website at:     http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=0f969cbed11982e4fddf457919389e1d&topic=1042.25                                                     would appear to be untrue. The following statements are on the 2 Section of this website from "Janny" the  Agent for Alan Hatfield: Are you not an Agent for Alan Hatfield? Isn't "Janny" short for Janet? Is somebody on that website using the nickname "Janny" claiming to be an agent for Alan Hatfield? As far are you contacting "Wayne" at Edmonton Police Service, at the same time you might ask them to run a CPIC under my name. I think you will find that I was granted a FULL PARDON from the Canadian Government. A Police CPIC will NOT SHOW ANY CRIMINAL RECORD on file under my name. jannie

Re: Is this confusing? « Reply #25 on: March 09, 2007, 09:57:14 am » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have read this with great concern and have passed it on to a number of people mentioned here. As agent for Alan Hatfield, I have been instructed by him to inform that although he met with Charles MacPherson and spoke with him and listened to his idea's that is as far as this has gone. Alan has not given Charles permission or authorization to include his name or post his inclusion of Charles's scams. Alan has nothing to do with MacPherson and quite frankly there are other people mentioned on here that may have gotton sucked in at one time to this particular scam but has since realized and have nothing more to do with him or his plans. I think the question on everyone's mind is why nothing has been done about all of this, this is against the law!  jannie

Re: Is this confusing? « Reply #27 on: March 10, 2007, 07:11:04 am » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think they have. Ever noticed that the crazier you are the more you seem to get away with things? Maybe he does things just under the wire. All i know is that he has so many scams going on its a wonder he can keep track. I know for sure there are some people on his website that have gotton sucked in and don't want to have anything to do with him. I believe that he contacts well known people, pitches his ideas, and of course for the most part people like to believe there is good out there and want to help other people so they are all for it, he gets pictures taken with them, he posts them on his website, they find out its a scam, then they go down as well. There is no retreats, who knows where he got some of those pictures from, and how many people he has scammed for money, pretty scary guy. Affiliations with the kkk, sexual predator, interesting to know that he is involved with young men at this very moment, I would probably venture to guess that he takes in guys who have no direction, wayward kids and god knows what happens then. If he is so well known (there are many sites dedicated to this freak) how is he getting away with this? jannie
  Re: Is this confusing? « Reply #32 on: March 12, 2007, 05:02:16 am » 

i should also mention that Dakota House does not want to have anything to do with him either, he just recently found out that he is still listed on MacPherson's website for these retreats. Evelyn Jacobs was gung ho for helping too until she found out it was all a scam. So now he has tried to ruin 3 people's good name by affilating these people with him. Again, these retreats do not exist. What was he going to do, fly Alan Hatfield out everytime he had a client for the retreat, it states on his website that a consultation with Alan was part of the curriculum. Charles is a self appointed everything. Perhaps he is interested in the native community due to the funds available. I want to get the facts straight. As I said in my previous e-mail, if Alan Hatfield didn't want to be on the website, then all he had to do was contact me and ask that his picture and name be deleted. He never did that. Regardless, he has been deleted from the website and his membership in Alberta Council of Native Spirituality Elders has been cancelled. Yours sincerely,  Tearlach (Charles) Mac a' Phearsoin 

Board of Directors:

--- On Fri, 8/1/08, Janet Henderson <angelight47@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject:
To: miraclenativeretreats@yahoo.ca, "ALAN hatfield" <psychicmedium@eastlink.ca>
Received: Friday, August 1, 2008, 9:39 AM

This is what i know for sure:

- i have never been on this website, nor did i ever know it existed

- i have met evelyn jacobs one time and thats it, if i passed her on the street i wouldn't know who she was

- i could give a rats ass what and who you are, but thanks for the info, interesting reading, had no idea. No interest in your past or your future.

- someone contacted alan a long time ago asking questions about me but wouldn't say who they were, unfortunately alan can't remember the conversation

- my name and all my information is listed on his website under agents, WHO HAS A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU, who ever and whatever....I don't want any part of it, nor do I have time for this or any inclination to get involved. Guess YOU better figure it out.

- guess you should contact all the people on this website that made comments and this person who wrote the book and sue them

I have passed this email on to Wayne at the Edmonton Police Service. If i hear any more of this craziness, i will be filing a harrassment charge.

Jan Henderson

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2008, 02:40:53 pm »
3rd Email

REPLY: Re: FURTHER RE COMPLAINT TO WEBMASTER Fw: TO JANET HENDERSON RE YOUR E-MAILSunday, August 3, 2008 3:52 PM

Dear Sir or Madam: We are in receipt of your e-mail today. It is interesting that your e-mail doesn't give the name of the author. Why is that?  With regards to the lies and nonsense that is published under the aegis of your website at: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1042.0 we are respectfully asking that his link be removed from your website. It is true that I have a full pardon from the Government of Canada and it is also true that charges were fully dropped by the Crown Prosecutor HOWEVER, it would seem to me that, rather than ME having to prove the truth of those statements, it should be up to the authors of http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1042.0 to prove the truth of all the statements being made on that part of your website. Why should I have to prove MYSELF to you before having the facts published on your website when you were very happy to keep the LIES (without any proofs offered) on your website thread all these months. I have challenged two of the authors of these statements on your website thread to do a criminal check with the police (CPIC) to see if I have any recorded criminal record. They refuse to do that because, if they do, their whole story of lies falls apart. If your website is so interested in truth, then do a CPIC check yourselves with any police agency in Canada and you can find out the truth for yourselves. Is it a case that you don't really want to know the truth and hurting people with the lies you allow to be published is of more interest to you? You certainly accepted and permitted the untrue statements of Evelyn Jacobs and the others on your website many months ago without asking any proof that the statements they were making were true. Why should the onus of proof be on me? Again, I am respectfully requesting that your organization remove the thread http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1042.0 from the internet UNLESS you can prove the statements that are being made on this website thread.
Yours sincerely,
Rev. Te? rlach (Charles) Dunsford-Mac a' PhearsoinLicensed Alberta Clergy

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2008, 02:43:04 pm »
4th Email

FURTHER TO WEBMASTER RE COMPLAINT Fw: RE: TO JANET HENDERSON RE YOUR E-MAILSunday, August 3, 2008 4:02 PM

Sir (or Madam) [since you appear reluctant to use your name] You might be interested in reading this forwarded e-mail from Janet Henderson (the Agent for Alan Hatfield). She claims that she has never been on your website and that the person on 2 section of http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=6de7b1d10450d40261d8518c3f6817c4&topic=1042.25 identified as "Jannie" and an Agent for Alan Hatfield is somebody making false claims. If such is the case, are you not concerned that somebody is claiming to speak as Alan Hatfield's agent when they are not? There is so much mis-information on your website. Don't you want truthful information? Would you like it if I set up a website and stated as a fact that the webmaster of New-Age Fraud was a known whore and drug dealer without you having the chance to have these statements corrected?  Yours sincerely,   Rev. Te? rlach (Charles) Dunsford-Mac a' PhearsoinLicensed Alberta Clergy

Board of Directors:

--- On Sun, 8/3/08, Janet Henderson <angelight47@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: TO JANET HENDERSON RE YOUR E-MAIL
To: miraclenativeretreats@yahoo.ca
Received: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 10:53 AM

I am not an idiot, i read everything that you sent the first time and i dont' know how much clearer i have to be, again, i have never been on that website nor did i know it existed, i met the jacobs woman once and never again after that, nor was i aware of your previous activities etc. As far as im concerned this is the end of it, i did not post anything on that website, i don't belive anyone has a bone to pick with me nor do i have a bone to pick with you

Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:04:11 -0700
Subject: TO JANET HENDERSON RE YOUR E-MAIL
To: angelight47@hotmail.com

Dear Ms. Henderson: Your statement that you have never been online on the website at:     http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=0f969cbed11982e4fddf457919389e1d&topic=1042.25                                                     would appear to be untrue. The following statements are on the 2 Section of this website from "Janny" the  Agent for Alan Hatfield: Are you not an Agent for Alan Hatfield? Isn't "Janny" short for Janet? Is somebody on that website using the nickname "Janny" claiming to be an agent for Alan Hatfield? As far are you contacting "Wayne" at Edmonton Police Service, at the same time you might ask them to run a CPIC under my name. I think you will find that I was granted a FULL PARDON from the Canadian Government. A Police CPIC will NOT SHOW ANY CRIMINAL RECORD on file under my name. jannie

Re: Is this confusing? « Reply #25 on: March 09, 2007, 09:57:14 am » 

I have read this with great concern and have passed it on to a number of people mentioned here. As agent for Alan Hatfield, I have been instructed by him to inform that although he met with Charles MacPherson and spoke with him and listened to his idea's that is as far as this has gone. Alan has not given Charles permission or authorization to include his name or post his inclusion of Charles's scams. Alan has nothing to do with MacPherson and quite frankly there are other people mentioned on here that may have gotton sucked in at one time to this particular scam but has since realized and have nothing more to do with him or his plans. I think the question on everyone's mind is why nothing has been done about all of this, this is against the law!  jannie

Re: Is this confusing? « Reply #27 on: March 10, 2007, 07:11:04 am » 

I think they have. Ever noticed that the crazier you are the more you seem to get away with things? Maybe he does things just under the wire. All i know is that he has so many scams going on its a wonder he can keep track. I know for sure there are some people on his website that have gotton sucked in and don't want to have anything to do with him. I believe that he contacts well known people, pitches his ideas, and of course for the most part people like to believe there is good out there and want to help other people so they are all for it, he gets pictures taken with them, he posts them on his website, they find out its a scam, then they go down as well. There is no retreats, who knows where he got some of those pictures from, and how many people he has scammed for money, pretty scary guy. Affiliations with the kkk, sexual predator, interesting to know that he is involved with young men at this very moment, I would probably venture to guess that he takes in guys who have no direction, wayward kids and god knows what happens then. If he is so well known (there are many sites dedicated to this freak) how is he getting away with this? jannie
  Re: Is this confusing? « Reply #32 on: March 12, 2007, 05:02:16 am » 

i should also mention that Dakota House does not want to have anything to do with him either, he just recently found out that he is still listed on MacPherson's website for these retreats. Evelyn Jacobs was gung ho for helping too until she found out it was all a scam. So now he has tried to ruin 3 people's good name by affilating these people with him. Again, these retreats do not exist. What was he going to do, fly Alan Hatfield out everytime he had a client for the retreat, it states on his website that a consultation with Alan was part of the curriculum. Charles is a self appointed everything. Perhaps he is interested in the native community due to the funds available. I want to get the facts straight. As I said in my previous e-mail, if Alan Hatfield didn't want to be on the website, then all he had to do was contact me and ask that his picture and name be deleted. He never did that. Regardless, he has been deleted from the website and his membership in Alberta Council of Native Spirituality Elders has been cancelled. Yours sincerely,  Tearlach (Charles) Mac a' Phearsoin 

Board of Directors:

--- On Fri, 8/1/08, Janet Henderson <angelight47@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject:
To: miraclenativeretreats@yahoo.ca, "ALAN hatfield" <psychicmedium@eastlink.ca>
Received: Friday, August 1, 2008, 9:39 AM

This is what i know for sure:

- i have never been on this website, nor did i ever know it existed

- i have met evelyn jacobs one time and thats it, if i passed her on the street i wouldn't know who she was

- i could give a rats ass what and who you are, but thanks for the info, interesting reading, had no idea. No interest in your past or your future.

- someone contacted alan a long time ago asking questions about me but wouldn't say who they were, unfortunately alan can't remember the conversation

- my name and all my information is listed on his website under agents, WHO HAS A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU, who ever and whatever....I don't want any part of it, nor do I have time for this or any inclination to get involved. Guess YOU better figure it out.

- guess you should contact all the people on this website that made comments and this person who wrote the book and sue them

I have passed this email on to Wayne at the Edmonton Police Service. If i hear any more of this craziness, i will be filing a harrassment charge.

Jan Henderson

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2008, 02:44:55 pm »
5th Email

FURTHER RE COMPLAINT AND NOTICE TO WEBMASTERSunday, August 3, 2008 6:12 PM

Dear Sir or Madam: (since you seem afraid to give your name) You claim that my complaint has nothing to do with your website or organization. My whole concern is based upon the lies and mis-representations contained on the web at:  http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=bfb94721fc1e02a7cc06ecce1025de53&topic=1042.0;all Are you claiming that this is not part of your organization website?  Are you unaware of what internet defamation means? Since you say in your e-mail that I write unclearly, maybe the law firm of Ciunna and Donofrio LLP can state this much more clearly for you (unless you think that they are also unclear writers?)  Ciulla and Donofrio LLP (law firm) can probably say it clearly enough for you: http://www.cd-law.com/CM/Articles/Cybersmear.asp
What is Cybersmear?
Libelous messages placed on the Internet, regardless of whether the message or statement appears on a website, on a computer bulletin board or chat room, in an on-line newspaper, diary or weblog (“blog???) or in an e-mail, may be actionable. As will be discussed later in this article, the motives for cyberlibel range from product boycotts, scams, disparaging rumors and gossip to furthering political agendas and securities manipulation. Most cyberlibel shares a common pattern; the common attributes of cybersmear include:
A website or blog detailing the purported injustices committed by the target company, individual or political organization;
References and/or links to statutes, regulations or other legal sources and/or an amateur/unlicensed interpretation of the law (conclusions are usually provided as well);
Information or quotes taken out of context or represented in very small segments as to be presented in a more misleading manner;
Cybersmearers almost uniformly claim to be “independent,??? “neutral,??? and attribute the purpose for the blog, website, chat room or e-mail as being a “public service,??? protection of the “unsuspecting consumer/customer,??? concern for “innocent victims??? and the like;
Cybersmearers categorize their comments as “informational??? or “opinion??? when in fact, the statements represent propaganda or libel;
Many of the people who post on such sites post anonymously;
Cybersmear web site operators, for the most part, will utilize SEO (Search Engine Optimization) so that their sites receive high rankings in search result pages by doing things such as linking their sites to other sites, choosing key words to include in the titles of their posts/body of their text and in meta tags so that someone searching for the company or individual targeted by the cybersmearer will find the cybersmear website; and
Posting “actual e-mails from readers??? when discussing comments received from readers, none of which can be verified as actual or all of which comes from fellow perpetrators of cybersmear.
 You may think it is "amusing" that we would state our intention to sue your website, but I would assure you that our intentions are very serious. Unless you can PROVE the nonsense that is written on http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=bfb94721fc1e02a7cc06ecce1025de53&topic=1042.0;all and if you refuse to remove this from the internet, we will have no choice but to file lawsuit. We, of course, will also file suit against the Canadian liars (such as Evelyn Jacobs) as well. Your being "outside Canada" is no impediment to being sued by a Canadian society. I am very competent and able to provide proof of my FULL PARDON from the Canadian government AND proof that charges were COMPLETELY DROPPED. My issue is that I shouldn't have to prove that your internet web statements are lies. YOU and the people writing these things should have the "burden of proof" on THEM to prove that all their statements are true. Is that "clear" enough for you?
Yours sincerely, 
Rev. Te? rlach (Charles) Dunsford-Mac a' PhearsoinLicensed Alberta Clergy

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2008, 02:55:20 pm »
And my replies to Tearlach.

------------------------

It took a while to figure out just what it is you were complaining about since the complaints are very confusing, poorly organized and written.

We have never heard of any of the people you claim are out to get you. None of them are members of NAFPS, nor have they ever contacted or written to anyone at NAFPS to the best of my knowledge.

If you would like these emails of yours posted so that others can see your denials, we can do that, though I doubt most people could make head or tails of them.

If you would like to post evidence of you never having committed or being pardoned of these crimes, please provide links to government websites, news articles showing you were cleared, or attach scanned official documents that prove what you say.

And the threat to sue is amusing because:
1. We get empty threats of lawsuits all the time.
2. That the threat of a lawsuit should come from people claiming to be psychics and "licensed Native spirituality experts." I can't think of anyone who would be less credible.
3. And we are not even located in Canada.

In any case, hopefully you can provide proof of what you say. Otherwise it's just (very paranoid) opinions posing as facts.

------------------

Hey, it's real simple.

Or it would be if you'd bothered to actually read our website.

Individuals take all responsibility for their posts, including legal consequences.

Your problem is with that individual, who you don't seem to know who they actually are.

And your problem is also this:
They provided evidence, and you refuse to do anything to refute them other than make empty threats and throw a fit, several times.

The best you do is post links from a law firm, in a silly attempt to to bluff and imply they represent you. 

Obviously if they did, they would be sending the letter, not you.

I've offered repeatedly to post your rebuttals.

You decline to even make them.

So I'll post these emails and people can decide for themselves. 

Your denials of what they said will now be a public record, and all our site has done is provide two points of view.

You know, since you work with an alleged "psychic," it's a shame you did not have them predict this would be the outcome of your emails.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Is this confusing? Tearlach's Pardon
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2008, 05:39:45 pm »
Tearlach has sent me a scanned copy of his pardon, along with a lot more ranting in the other emails, as well as a thank you for posting his emails.

I don't see any sign of it being false, forged, or altered, but anyone is welcome to IM me their regular email address and I'll forward the doc to them.

Here's what it says.

-----------------------
Government of Canada
National Parole Board
Ontario, Canada
K1A GR1

PARDON

The National Parole Board is pleased hereby to award

Tearlach Barra Eoin Ros Dunsford-Mac Aphearsoin

a pardon under the Criminal Records Act

AND this pardon is evidence of the fact that that the board, after making proper inquiries, was satisfied that the said

[Name again]

has remained free of any conviction(s) since completing the sentence and was of good conduct and that the convictions should no longer reflect adversely on his/her character and, unless it ceases to exist or is subsequently revoked, requires the judicial record of conviction to be kept separate and apart from other criminal records and removes any disqualification to which

[Name again]

is, by reason of the conviction, subject by virtue of any act of parliament or a regulation made thereunder.

Given at Ottawa this 18th day of July, 2008.

Mario Dion, Chairperson

-------------------------------

In other words, this doc confirms his conviction. He was not found innocent. He served his sentence, had good behavior while on parole, and was given this pardon.

I don't know about Canada, but in the US, by accepting a pardon you admit your guilt of the crimes you were convicted of.  And in Texas, pardons are almost automatic. You fill out the paperwork and they generally get granted as long as you committed no other crimes.

Also note the date. Tearlach has gotten pretty angry with Jannie and Skinny for their posts, but the pardon is only a few weeks old, more than a year after Jannie and Skinny posted.

The main question, to my mind, is if that pardon is good enough. To be a medicine man as Tearlach is rather ludicrously claiming means first of all, you'd have to be NDN and not white (and even a white supremacist as he was for much of his life). You'd have to have high moral standards, and a history of sexual assaults doesn't fit that.

Also, powwows have many children around, and you just don't want kids near a convicted sex offender, even if he is pardoned.

So to Tearlach, glad to know you're staying out of criminal trouble, at least. But to claim to be a Native medicine man is still ridiculous.

For another thing, your temper and immaturity also shows you are just not suited to be one.