Author Topic: William Burchett AKA William Jervis AKA Turtle Fire Walker AKA Medicine Turtle  (Read 257923 times)

Offline Chairwoman, NAAoG

Re: William Jervis aka Turtle Fire Walker AKA Medicine Turtle
« Reply #225 on: July 18, 2016, 07:48:06 am »
@Ingeborg,

I'm busy sending out information, posting comments and talking to people about Jervis' fraudulent activities since weeks and of course, I know that there is information avalaible on NAFPS since many years already. The problem is that unfortunately, there are a lot of people who refuse to read all of this. 

Due to the fact that Henry Red Cloud decided to participate in this tour, William Jervis got much more attention from the side of the German media than ever before. That's why we finally decided to write a press release and send it out. And afterwards those two articles were published. Before that I had called several organizers of events and I tried to explain to them whom they are dealing with, but it turned out that they decided to do it anyway. I was accused for sending out an e-mail to all of the organizers in advance which I never did, but because of that e-mail, I had a hard time to convince them to at least listen to me.

In between, I received phone calls from organizers. One had cancelled the event, another one tried to convince me to slow pedal, but I didn't. Now I'm the one who is under attack from many different sides, not only Jervis. Yes, the way I chose to handle the situation is very unusual, but I had many conversations and theere are quite a lot of people that still believe Jervis and Böhler and not all of them are Newagers. And yes, we are trying to reach those people and inform them.

I'm aware of all of this. There are reasons why it developed like that. And yes, there were big misunderstandings in that other forum, because some just did not want to listen no matter how much information I had sent to them.

As far as the campaign website is concerned, I did not post those links and the graphics and we are currently discussing this internally. I did not have the background information you are providing now.  There was no time left to do more research from my side. I barely have any time anymore since we started that campaign. As mentioned before, the people we are trying to reach are not reading what is posted on NAFPS, Psiram or Esowatch. They should, but they don't and we had to choose other ways to inform them.

We were criticized for not communicating with William Jervis and Sabine Böhler. So, now they for sure cannot say that anymore, because we are giving him the chance to answer questions and explain his point of view and now I can point out what William Jervis is doing even to the ones who are refusing to read the important information that is published here on NAFPS since many years. And finally they are taking a look at all of this, because William Jervis is revealing himself and it is very obvious how crazy his actions are.

There are so many things going on behind the scenes and I cannot make this public. Because of my name being published in those newspaper articles, William Jervis is attacking me on a very personal level now and my name and address is publicly known and there are also some people who have quite a lot of influence and that's why I will not share in public all of the information I have now.

Offline theredhairedcrow

• Writer, educator, filmmaker & counselor
    • Songs of the Universal Vagabond
« Reply #226 on: July 18, 2016, 02:51:32 pm »
Ingeborg,

Just because I shared a link and a graphic from a certain page/website doesn't mean I am promoting a group. That's completely the wrong term and an assumption. They have pertinent, relevant material for Decolonization discussions especially relating and catering to European mindset and psyches, which is exactly why I used the graphics I did. For Awakening, I am well aware that it is a European maintained resource site. There are Native Americans I do not agree with what some of what they are saying, doing or have done, but it doesn't invalidate everything they've said. I can post a link from FOX news in the US, doesn't mean I advocate the news source as a whole or every story they generate. There are native groups I may post material from but I do not agree with some activities or perspectives as a whole, or maybe someone as an individual. Many nations, many views, but if there IS something they may have said that is helpful to a theme I am advocating, then I use it for the beneficial properties it contains.

I posted that material. I, Red Haircrow. I have not personally posted anything on the "Misuse" group at Facebook about William Jervis. Besides moderating discussions directly on that page for the benefit of the page and its guidelines, I have never had nor have any interest in any discussion with or about William Jervis either. I have actively advocated not to do so as it could certainly be construed as a personal attack or vendetta, when from my perspective the message is general and absolutely from my perspective not trying to target anyone. So, on several points I absolutely agree with you regarding methods or behaviors. There was no "we" in that regard.

Like the AIMCTX motto, however, where I am being sponsored by a Lakota elder for acting membership, "It's not about me, it's about the people." It is for educating all, not about any advocating of a certain personal viewpoint or self. So questioning that page's or my integrity, responsibility or commitment because of a graphic and resource group I posted? You may just be questioning for general information and also for others who may be reading the board, I realize that, but it does validate the attempts to belittle and undermine this particular campaign and even us individually, instead of ever trying to help out oneself. And then people get discouraged and wonder why no real steps forward can be made.

I am very well aware of the postings certain people have made on other forums. What they don't think of maybe is that I run several websites, a business, etc. so I know when they've posted about me, and absolutely I can see when they link to my pages/websites or visit them, their IP info, location, etc. is shown. That is the same for any website adminstrator. My point in saying is to reinforce I am aware of it, and I never responded because it would validate and facilitate what, from my perspective, is simply to argue for argue's sake and promote their own viewpoints without having any practical, in person and/or informative interactions with natives. Plus I simply don't have time for such as I am actively participating and educating to improve quality of life for natives and those who have become inter-related in a daily basis. This IS my main profession whether I'm writing, doing a counseling session or making a film. It's my only goal. So when that is challenged, quoting you: "So why is a campaign allegedly aiming", you are calling me, my very character into question on all levels.

Stop Misuse is an educational campaign. It is not a platform for calling out or posting about plastic shamans, and it's certainly not why I agreed to be there. To do it that way would just feed and cause people to attack and create confrontations, that could be psychologically damaging for both parties. Not what I'm about, besides which, that would seem personal. I am responding as a courtesy, because to me from a minority having grown up in an racially oppressive regime, it is like you are publicly demanding an answer so you/this board can make some judgement on the campaign, undermine the message and those who began it. Like I am in court and have to make some statement of accountability. That may not be as you meant it, but that's exactly how it comes over to me. Like I said, a courtesy, now I'm off to begin first day's filming on a documentary on racism, stereotypes and Native Americans in Germany after working on my professional paper on native suicide. Not a past-time. Regards.

"Don't let the sun step over you."--Apache saying, Eva Tulene-Watt

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #227 on: October 01, 2016, 12:31:40 pm »
I knew it wouldn't take long for Jervis to poke his head out of his shell and jump on the Standing Rock Bandwagon. Here is yet another "event" of his: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oglala-sioux-leader-eye-tuwe-slo-waya-prays-for-standing-rock-sioux-camp-tickets-27993113155?aff=erelexpmlt

The "speaker" has walked on so I'm not sure how Jervis expects him to communicate. Maybe Jervis intends to use his "special powers" to deliver the
message?

Jervis continues to launch Internet attacks on  NAAoG and its Chairman on a daily basis. I know you're reading this, William, so I'll deliver my message to
you on this forum:

I will be praying for you. It saddens me to see you go to such desperate lengths in an attempt to convince other people you are someone and something
you are not. NAAoG and its Chairman are not responsible for the fine mess you find yourself in right now. You are solely to blame because of your
decision to portray yourself as being Native American when, in fact, you are not. It must be an awful burden to bear being so ashamed of being who
and what you are that your only alternative is to create a new "identity" for yourself. Do not use the situation at Standing Rock to promote yourself and
your nonsense. You've hit an all time low using the name of someone who has walked on as a speaker for an event at Standing Rock. Again, I will be
praying for you.

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #228 on: October 01, 2016, 12:40:23 pm »
Here's another one of Jervis' alter egos:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013540818493

Jervis, my advice to you is to take it down immediately or I will let my friends at Standing Rock know you
are exploiting them and the situation for your own dishonest gain.

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #229 on: October 01, 2016, 12:41:21 pm »
I apologize for using the word "Chairman" when referring to NAAoG. It should be Chairwoman.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #231 on: October 04, 2016, 08:18:29 pm »
That is the imposter account run by Jervis. Please report it, and all his fake accounts.
This fool just doesn't know when to stop!

https://www.facebook.com/New-age-frauds-plastic-shamans-301747813538588/?pnref=story&__mref=message_bubble

Offline Superdog

« Reply #232 on: October 21, 2016, 06:55:54 pm »
@Ingeborg,
There are so many things going on behind the scenes and I cannot make this public. Because of my name being published in those newspaper articles, William Jervis is attacking me on a very personal level now and my name and address is publicly known and there are also some people who have quite a lot of influence and that's why I will not share in public all of the information I have now.

Don't forget that William's real name isn't even Jervis.  It's William Burchette.  He changed it to his girlfriend's last name (not legally) to hide his criminal past, which we found.

Superdog

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #233 on: October 21, 2016, 10:10:09 pm »
Thanks, Superdog. That fact had completely slipped my mind. I'm having trouble keeping up with all his names, fake Facebook pages, etc.
Thanks for reminding me :)

Offline theredhairedcrow

« Reply #234 on: July 14, 2017, 11:37:12 am »
UPDATE: William Jervis aka so many names, but a recurring one is "Medicine Turtle" and he has recently started using "John Blackbird" as well, although there is a known Native by that name who visits Germany and Europe sometimes.

Along with "Sun Turtle Woman", they've set a new site using many pictures, etc. from other native people and organizations, and they're planning another tour this year for Henry Red Cloud, who continues to deal with them despite their being known fraudsters and sellers of ceremony. http://www.nativeamericanacademy.com/

You can also see a posting by Brenda Norrell, of Censored News and other sources, which discusses this topic. https://goo.gl/CdfuH3

Offline theredhairedcrow

« Reply #235 on: July 14, 2017, 07:52:51 pm »
UPDATE: William Jervis aka so many names, but a recurring one is "Medicine Turtle" and he has recently started using "John Blackbird" as well, although there is a known Native by that name who visits Germany and Europe sometimes.

Along with "Sun Turtle Woman", they've set a new site using many pictures, etc. from other native people and organizations, and they're planning another tour this year for Henry Red Cloud, who continues to deal with them despite their being known fraudsters and sellers of ceremony. http://www.nativeamericanacademy.com/

You can also see a posting by Brenda Norrell, of Censored News and other sources, which discusses this topic. https://goo.gl/CdfuH3

Here is the corrected link for the post by Brenda Norrell https://www.facebook.com/brenda.norrell.90/posts/1045784295565910

Offline buffalohump

• This is William Jervis
aka Turtle Fire Walker AKA Medicine Turtle
« Reply #236 on: January 28, 2018, 04:23:56 pm »
very interesting reading this article
but I hate to burst your bubble but the guy name is not
William Jervis aka Turtle Fire Walker AKA Medicine Turtle
his real name mark paul johnson
originally he was born on Cherokee Indian reservation
he was born March 10, 1967
and yes the standing rock reservation  he well know
in the movement with the water protectors fundraising for the camps 

Offline buffalohump

• This is William Jervis
« Reply #237 on: January 28, 2018, 04:34:59 pm »
medicine turtle real name mark johnson
actively working on the pine ridge Indian reservation in South Dakota
throughout the years several made up stories surfaced
his work with Henry Red Cloud but none are near the truth of the actual events
in fact, it was Henry Red Cloud and medicine turtle who
wrote and published a book together to attempt to end the abuse of the sweat lodges
The Quiet Revolution of the 7th Generation

The Silent Revolution of the
7th Generation
 Printed 28 March 2016 South Carolina the USA
Paperback
by Henry Red Cloud (Author),
     Medicine Turtle (Author)
ISBN-10: 069267716X
    ISBN-13: 978-0692677162

Offline buffalohump

• This is William Jervis
« Reply #238 on: January 28, 2018, 04:43:55 pm »
the quiet revolution of the 7th generation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljYaAWQDR04

Offline buffalohump

• This is William Jervis
« Reply #239 on: January 28, 2018, 05:10:17 pm »
and no matter how the ball balances this guy has been actively working with the Lakota people for years working with nonprofit associations and practically lives on the reservation 
and his Native identity is well established with the tribes
he working with
medicine turtle the name you call him is actively working on the Lakota reservation projects and activity partakes of native American spirituality on full-time bases with certified religious leaders