Author Topic: Myspace Twinkie  (Read 24380 times)

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
Re: Myspace Twinkie
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2008, 02:45:04 pm »
I received an email back from Shahawin this morning.....

She claims:

we have not received any donation as of yet for we just became nonprofit in Nov. when we do  all donation will be use to help the elders at this time in this area where we are. There is mold and mildew in the home making the elders sick, our goal is to fix their home through donation money so they can live healthier.
We have spoke with Mescalero Apache Housing Authority,Some Tribal Councils members  , the Montoya, Social and Economic Development Services who we have meetings with the first of July.

Yes I am Choctaw, I am sorry that you got confused, when we were building the website I had help from my  Cherokee Friend with some of the web pages .so through excited on what we were building
for our people  so they would see help was coming . Our words got entangle..That happens some times when you have more then one person working on the same thing.

Also....

I have been told I was a Shaman, people give you many names, Just like you did.
The word Shaman has been in Native American language for many moons from east to west and north to south. I could explain further but it would take up this whole email so instead check it out yourself at; www.accessgenealogy.com/native/tribes/history/indianshamans.htm

Regarding her postings on the teachings of White Buffalo Calf Woman...

I will not allow any disrespect or dishonor of the teaching of White Buffalo Calf Woman this is not new age doctrine these teaching have been around way before you and I were born.. These teaching are to keep us on the Red Road, How sad she would be to know that hate has kept us off the road.
If she was here to today . What would you say to her?

Also...

No I am not enrolled with the Choctaw Nation. Yes I can show my Native American heritage.
As I said in answer number one we have just became nonprofit. all our paper work is legal, and our work will begin in July with Tribal elders, Tribal councils,  in our area to help fix the homes that have mold and mildew in them.
Our Goal is  to be able to help all elders in all areas who have mold and mildew once we get started.
Now as for the foundation not all of the people that work at the foundation are Native American. the  people who founded and help start it are. So as you said I wrote Osiyo, I have many side to my back ground, please look at that page again on the foundation web site.
For I have one page the founder page. that's me! the page that you are talking about is Medicine Wolf page, and what its says is who he is.   

SO....although she firstly claims that SOMEONE ELSE created the site and their words got entangled....she now claims "She has many sides to her background".

Also the page she speaks of is her MySpace page...which is now claiming does not belong to her but to Medicine Wolf...

She also send me an attachment of a photocopied sheet of paper...which the heading clearly attached...typed up in very poor english...which is apparently her Certificate Of Incorporation to show that her business is not a web based business (Her own words).

A big pile of BS if you ask me....just my humble opinion.
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline outershell

Re: Myspace Twinkie
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2008, 08:16:44 pm »
i tried to her a few more questions. and she got kinda rude with me and refused to answer.
(and i was polite about it, honest.)
I made no accusations, I just wanted more information to make an informed decision.
kind of a shame, really.

those on the edge, can protect the center