Author Topic: Myspace Twinkie  (Read 24248 times)

Offline Spaewife

Re: Myspace Twinkie
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 03:31:04 am »
not in all tinctures, however some herbs do need the alcohol to extract properly. 

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

Reminder
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 08:32:58 am »
Please stick to the thread topic.

Offline outershell

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 03:13:50 pm »
I posted a comment on her myspace page asking her tribal affiliation and what she teaches.
She deleted my question from her page and answered me in private.
this was her reply:

"I am choctaw but the new self love foundation teaches to all tribes. everyone traditions are differrnt so you have to know how to teach on their understanding so that it will help not hinder someone. I hope this has answer you question. please feel free to ask more question if you like? What did you think about www. newselflovefoundation. com.? I would like you feed back.

Love and Light

ShaHaWin "

so... she is interested in feedback....
those on the edge, can protect the center

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 03:55:34 pm »
http://www.newselflovefoundation.com/aboutus01.htm

ABOUT THE NEW SELF LOVE FOUNDATION
THE  NEW SELF LOVE FOUNDATION WAS FORM BY PEOPLE,

WHO'S MOCCASINS WALK A TRADITIONAL PATH.

AS A 501(c)3 NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION YOU, CAN MAKE A TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION.

IN THIS LIFE WE RUN INTO OBSTACLES THAT CAUSE OUR PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL SELF TO BE IN CHAOS.

THROUGH THIS CHAOS WE MAKE CHOICES BASED ON FEAR THAT CAUSES MORE CHAOS.

THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED THE WEB OF ILLUSION. THIS PENETRATES EVERY FIBER OF OURSELVES. IN ORDER TO CUT THROUGH THE WEB OF ILLUSION YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT PART YOU HAVE IN IT. THIS IS WHAT WE TEACH THAT PUTS' YOU ON YOUR TRADITIONAL PATH,

What is the contribution for exactly??

http://www.newselflovefoundation.com/mission.htm

NEW SELF LOVE FOUNDATION'S     
MISSION
WE ARE A GATHERING OF PEOPLE THAT RECOGNIZE SPIRITUAL, EMOTIONAL, TRADITIONAL & FINANCIAL NEEDS IN ALL COMMUNITIES......
WE ARE HERE TO HELP IN ALL AREAS FROM THE ELDER'S TO THE SEVENTH GENERATION

So where is this Tax deductable money going?? There is NO mention of where this money is going....its very vague considering they are basically making out they are a non profit who are GIVING to those in need.

http://www.newselflovefoundation.com/founder.htm

Nuzonee Sha Ha Win (runs with wind) Lightfoot

I would like to share with you about the path that the Great Spirit has guided me on.

Osiyo, it has been said, that I am a Shaman...

I have had, and do have visions and I walk them into reality. As I walk, I heal with herbs, crystals and  by uplifting prayers for everyone.

A shaman manifests reality in the outer world from the visionary world. This is the same way the world was created by The Great Spirit. All have that vision on earth.

Due to the web of Illusion we don't know how to use it.

Shamans heal themselves, others and the earth.

The New Self Love Foundation is here to help teach, How to use the vision that will bring you to the path.

If this woman is Choctaw...why is she using a Cherokee Greeting???

Crystal healing too? AND a Shaman?? Hmmmmm
There are no leaders in Unity

frederica

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 10:09:38 pm »
There is 3 or 4 people in this group. One is English, Elizabeth, an "international medium", the Wolf Lodge man who claims Cherokee/Iroquois who claims herbs and being a shamam, and one called Blue Bird, I can tell what she does. and this woman. She probably uses Cherokee greeting and no doubt Wado when called for as they are the most common words seen on the internet. If she is Choctaw and doesn't know the greeting, she has never been around any Choctaw. They still speak their language.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2008, 12:44:17 am »
Well....it shows she's clearly NOT Choctaw then if shes picking commonly used greetings in another language from cyberspace eh..and even if she is Choctaw and has not been raised on a rez or around her people...you would think she'd at least know that the Cherokee language and the Choctaw language are not the same thing....

Nuzonee Sha Ha Win (runs with wind) Lightfoot

I would like to share with you about the path that the Great Spirit has guided me on.

Osiyo, it has been said, that I am a Shaman...

I have had, and do have visions and I walk them into reality. As I walk, I heal with herbs, crystals and  by uplifting prayers for everyone.

A shaman manifests reality in the outer world from the visionary world. This is the same way the world was created by The Great Spirit. All have that vision on earth.

Due to the web of Illusion we don't know how to use it.

Shamans heal themselves, others and the earth.

The New Self Love Foundation is here to help teach, How to use the vision that will bring you to the path.

....Considering she's apparently all of the above...you'd thing one would know these things. The Cherokee and the Choctaw language are very different....and if she has picked up "Osiyo"...she could have googled the below too no doubt.

Hello in Choctaw is Halito

And she may try this one:

Chahta iskitini anumpuli li (I speak a little Choctaw!)

Im more interested in where the tax deductable 'donations' are going...the page makes it seem they are helping the people...

their mission statement:

WE ARE A GATHERING OF PEOPLE THAT RECOGNIZE SPIRITUAL, EMOTIONAL, TRADITIONAL & FINANCIAL NEEDS IN ALL COMMUNITIES......
WE ARE HERE TO HELP IN ALL AREAS FROM THE ELDER'S TO THE SEVENTH GENERATION

Did anyone else see any mention of where this money goes? Or if indeed they have provided any help to any ndn community etc? Pictures? Articles written? Letters of thanks etc? Im sure I did not.

frederica

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2008, 03:11:18 am »
According to her website it's used for elders. ie help rebuild, restore. Now working in NM. But information is vague. I can't find her listed under just name, and there is no address except email. Get an address, maybe. http://www.TaxExemptWorld.com/ has no records of that name. But they only have 1.5 million names. Get an address can also check the IRS. Good luck on that one.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 03:15:59 am by frederica »

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2008, 03:37:17 am »
outershell...could you please provide this womans MySpace link?

Thanks.

Tsissy

Frederica...everything seems so vague on this womans site...gonna be a tough one for sure.

Offline matt e

• my site
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2008, 04:57:15 am »
One thing you can do, complain to myspace. she has a blog about the teachings of white buffalo calf woman.
  Perhaps if one of the L/D/N members would be so kind as to inform myspace that she is teaching things she does not have the right to, and corrupting them by including newage doctrine, thus creating and teaching a false understanding of the religious beliefs of your people. perhaps include the statement by chief Looking Horse, and remind them that as a nation you have the right to demand that this information be removed.

If I (or any other white person) did so, it would not carry as much weight as a native doing so.
feel free to share any post I make as long as you give me credit. I want everyone to know who to send the hate mail to.

Offline Spaewife

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2008, 07:38:41 am »
The url for myspace is in the first message along with the 'group' she runs url. 

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2008, 11:44:46 pm »
Thank you... :-[ I can be real slow somedays

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2008, 02:28:05 pm »
There's a bunch of Testimonies on the page...but I still do not see any mention regarding where these donations are going...or how infact they are helping our elders etc...if they were...you'd think there would be something up on the site eh?...

Im contacting Sha Ha Win at lastshakersalt@hotmail.com as I'd like to know a few things...somethings not right here.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2008, 02:58:11 pm »
On writing out my email to this woman I noticed this

I am choctaw but the new self love foundation teaches to all tribes. everyone traditions are differrnt so you have to know how to teach on their understanding so that it will help not hinder someone. I hope this has answer you question. please feel free to ask more question if you like? What did you think about www. newselflovefoundation. com.? I would like you feed back.
Love and Light
ShaHaWin "

Yet she also states:

'Osiyo,I have many sides to my background. From My Mom..I am Onondaga, Iroquois & English. From my Dad, I am Wild Potatoe clan, Eastern Band Cherokee & Irish. So as you can see I come from several tribal people! My Aunt & Grandmother were the medicine people I began Learning from at the age of 5. '

How is this even possible?

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2008, 11:56:15 pm »
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy. com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy. com)
Domain Name: NEWSELFLOVEFOUNDATI ON.COM
Created on: 23-Aug-06
Expires on: 23-Aug-08
Last Updated on: 12-Sep-06

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration NEWSELFLOVEFOUNDATI ON.COM@domainsby proxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy. com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration NEWSELFLOVEFOUNDATI ON.COM@domainsby proxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy. com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Offline outershell

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2008, 02:09:54 am »
from the web page:

To learn more about self healing, community healing, Green home technologies, Come join us here at the New Self Love Foundation, and contact for counseling on email page .
for Medicine Wolf at my space
www.myspace.com/herbalmd52
 shamanmedmn@yahoo.com
www.opendiary.com/shamanmedicine man
 for ShaHaWin at my space
www.myspace.com/shahawin
lastshakersalt@hotmail.com
those on the edge, can protect the center