Author Topic: Myspace Twinkie  (Read 24254 times)

Offline Spaewife

Myspace Twinkie
« on: March 25, 2008, 02:37:59 pm »

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

Re: Myspace Twinkie
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 02:58:58 pm »
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Lawd!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 03:07:19 pm »
"Shaman Medicine woman (so I've been told) your given many names on your path"

Which kinda says it all  ::)

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=151682064

The above link are her pictures....you may need to be logged into the myspace to see them

Her three blonde children are named "Stone Walker" "Elk" and  "Walks with Wolf" Cough Cough*

Just adding...the other link you provided above...I clicked on it...and got scared and ran away...too much new age stuff and not enough coffee...lol
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 03:09:33 pm by Tsisqua »
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline Spaewife

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 03:44:51 pm »
Damn maybe she should have another kid, name Stoned Elk, walks with wolf....  *cough* sorry, I'm a serious smartarse this morning..and I haven't even had my coffee yet.  gawks.

frederica

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 03:50:43 pm »
NSLF, New Self Love Foundation is a 501 (c) 3. She is only one of several. I see she claims no Tribal affiliation, but all hints at Cherokee. One of the others is Eastern Cherokee and Iriquois. They deal in on-line counseling, herbs, crystals and prayer. Of course, donations accepted. No Prices. Appears to deal mostly with pop culture people.  Really a pretty vague website.

Offline Kevin

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 03:56:07 pm »
I think I've finally found the one who can give me a good Indian name, Dances With Badgers, and maybe even adopt me - I hope she doesn't charge too much
I still think some of these should be in the comedy section but thats just my opinion on the matter

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 04:07:17 pm »
 :D I went to her pictures and just looking at her.....I had a vision and given a new name!!! My new name is " ;) She who walks with Knife" ROTFLMFFAO ::)

Offline Kevin

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 04:23:52 pm »
LOL!!  I just had a badger vision myself and was told my soul mate is on her way and goes by the name of Stands With Fry Pan - sounds like she will be a good cook and is a past life Cherokee Princess to boot  - she may be shapely

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 04:41:19 pm »
LMAO...it's all good as long as there's fry bread ayyyeeeeee....lol

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 06:20:15 pm »
oh yea can't forget the fry bread.... :D

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 08:14:50 pm »
I can't believe they actually chose that as the name of their foundation. "Self love"? In other words, jerking yourself off or playing with yourself. Maybe it means something different Britain, where they seem to claim they've been trained by someone simply called Elizabeth.

Can't find anyone named Nuzhoni online, but there are hundreds of Lightfoots claiming to be shamans.

One myspace page lists her as her grandma.

http://profile.myspace.cn/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=338859060
'Osiyo,I have many sides to my background.From My Mom..I am Onondaga,Iroquois& English.From my Dad,I am Wild Potatoe clan,Eastern Band Cherokee& Irish.So as you can see I come from several tribal people!My Aunt & Grandmother were the medicine people I began Learning from at the age of 5. '

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 09:21:56 pm »
Maybe it means something different Britain...

Nope.

...where they seem to claim they've been trained by someone simply called Elizabeth.

Maybe this is who they mean:

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 09:57:29 pm »
LMAOOOOOOOO....too funny

frederica

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 10:06:38 pm »
Well, at least she doesn't have a name like Prancing Possum.

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 10:32:39 pm »
OMG...........Prancing Possum??? ROTFLMFFAO :D