Author Topic: White Buffalo Morning Star Woman  (Read 9752 times)

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: White Buffalo Morning Star Woman
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 11:08:22 pm »
We may have covered her before under the name of White Buffalo Medicine Heart:

http://www.lightconnectiononline.com/Archive/may04_article5.htm

frederica

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 03:00:53 am »
I remember this, as I never could decide who adopted her, as she claims. Nicholas Black Elk passed away in 1950, and Wallace Black Elk, her grandfather, who "recognized" her in 2004, also passed away in 2004. I don't see a surname or age. If the picture is recent, she doesn't look old enough to have been adopted by Nicholas Black Elk let alone ever met him. frederica

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 04:10:55 pm »
This is the same one very offensively claiming to channel Fern Matthias, who spent so many years fighting frauds.

WBMH is not much of a prophet.

"Hear me now. These Earth changes are coming within the next 2 to 3 winters!"

The article was published in May 2004. The interview probably was earlier.

"I am a Medicine Dreamer, Female Pipe Carrier, Ceremonial Facilitator and Dakini. I am a fifth generation Takata lineage holder, Usui and Galactic Reiki Master and the founder of White Buffalo Medicine Heart's Shamanic Reiki."

Galactic Reiki? ;D
Isn't takata a martial arts term?

"Whether you read these impending truths as coming from my heart, as wisdom channeled from my great, great, grandfather, Wallace Black Elk, Fern Mathias or whoever,"

Yeah, she never met Nicholas BE, just claims to channel him.

This part would offend a lot of veterans' families.

"The good news is that all of these soldiers who are transitioning under the guise of mandatory patriotism are earning their wings so to speak"

Your son or daughter didn't die, Bush just TRANSITIONED him and they earned their wings. It reminds me of some of the fundamentalists who believe in the Left Behind books. "God so loved the world he sent World War III."

Part of what she says here is ironic.

"I have had my life threatened because I refused to marry a well known coyote shaman. I have seen people burned from others running sweats who didn't have a clue what they were doing and were charging money on top of it...I have worked with women who were unimaginably traumatized be- cause they were molested at sacred gatherings."

And yet she can't see how she herself is part of this.

Annika, one of the links she has is to the World Council of Elders. They mention
http://www.worldcouncilofelders.org/calendar.html
"Ove Svensson, Swedish-born healer, will talk on the Nordic traditions and lifeway."

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 04:44:18 pm »
Annika, one of the links she has is to the World Council of Elders. They mention
http://www.worldcouncilofelders.org/calendar.html
"Ove Svensson, Swedish-born healer, will talk on the Nordic traditions and lifeway."

Oh yes, I know of him, he is a medicineman  ;D ;D
 http://home.swipnet.se/bifrost/main.html

He is running an organisation that used to be linked to Kenneth Dinér´s. I don´t know how active it is, haven´t heard much about them, but there again, they´re far up in the north.

He is running sweats and shamanic healing in Denmark, they charge 120 USD for a sweat and 250 USD for a shamanic workshop with Ove.
http://www.livsglaedecentret.dk/svedehytte/1/Svedehytte%20/?f=29&pid=1

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 07:24:27 pm »
So, she is changing her name as fast as she can and saying the same bs. Figures. She is also good at begging. I found a link where she is begging for help to move to Taos, and a friend found one on craigslist where she is begging for help to put her child in a special school.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 12:46:27 am »
She's still at it. I thin k she may now be in eastern Washington state going by the area code on her phone number. Anyway, here's her new page:

The Founder

Heather Morning Star O.C.P, (Anpo Wi Chapi Pte Ska Winyan ) is the great, great granddaughter of Nicolas Black Elk, granddaughter of Wallace Black Elk and Wiyagaskawin as well as the founder of Shamanic Reiki and Gentle Holistic Solutions. Over the past decade she has been recognized as a Medicine Dreamer, Ancestral Mediator, Female Lama and an Emissary of World Peace.

She has been blessed and honored to  walk in her grandfather Wallace Black Elk's footsteps as he predicted and work with many influential souls to shift things back and forward into right relation as either a spiritual or business consultant ranging from Hollywood's elite to such respected healers as Corbin Harney, Gene Lanto Khufu Sa Ra Napol and Rev. Grandmother Spirit Bear which also opened the way for her to offer ceremony at The Lama Foundation, The Sun Dance Resort and earned her recognition from the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers further inspiring and validating the work she'd promised to do while blessing and opening the way for her to share sacred healing art and music that had been passed through her for the health and help of the people with other spiritual warriors she respected including Floyd Red Crow, Oprah Winfrey, Steven Seagal, Jamie Redford, Annie Aft, Harry Riverbottom and Merle Tendoy*

frederica

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 01:22:45 am »
That name is harder to check, two in New Mexico, one in New York. One a teacher, one a assistant school principal, and one an account analysis for the New Mexican newspaper.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 01:31:39 pm »
I know the Black Elk family in Pine Ridge. This woman  not related
In Spirit

frederica

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 02:47:41 pm »
I guess she met him in one of her "other lifes", Al said she just claims to "channel" him.