Author Topic: Michael Vargas  (Read 26029 times)

OneNationMyAss

Re: Michael Vargas
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2016, 08:04:39 pm »
My profile photo is actually his "selfie" in bonnet he likes to send

Offline Trinity77

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2021, 02:57:01 pm »
Just want to clear some things up here. Micheal vargas is a close friend of mine and has ZERO ill intent. His main purpose as a human is to heal people and help people, and he'll tell you that too. He doesn't charge for his medicine, so it's not for the money. His medicine is real, as I have seen and experienced it first hand, as well as being doctored and helped by his medicine, which has transformed my life. He has the documentation to prove that he is qualified to host the sundance and practice Lakota medicine. I have seen it. He was given this permission because he holds the medicine, and no matter what color you are, medicine can help people. And the core value of medicine does not lie in race, it lies in peace and harmony and restoration of the people. Michael realizes that medicine is for everyone, which is why he opens up the ceremonies for people of all shapes,, colors,, and sizes.. medicine isn't choosing,, it's healing.. healing is something that all people deserve if they seek it.The person who gave him permission to practice, recognizes this as well, which is why Michael is a chief: a title given to him, not one he assigned to himself. Please recognize that Michael is in the position to be attacked by people who want the opposite affect of healing. People will always attack the good and try to make drama out of it. Know that with Varags, there is no drama. And if you meet him, you will know this first hand, yourself. Nobody can buy medicine that can do as much good as Michael has done for his people. He has authentic medicine, and it is recognized by the highest chiefs. I hope this clears some things up. If anyone is curious about Michael, I suggest to come to the ceremonies yourself and see who he is first hand. That is the only way you will know the healing, love, and true medicine that takes place in his presence. I say this with love and peace. Please take the time to know and understand someone before smearing them. Projecting hurts yourself and other people. Choose love.

Offline Laurel

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2021, 10:41:12 am »
Just want to clear some things up here. Micheal vargas is a close friend of mine and has ZERO ill intent. His main purpose as a human is to heal people and help people, and he'll tell you that too. He doesn't charge for his medicine, so it's not for the money. His medicine is real, as I have seen and experienced it first hand, as well as being doctored and helped by his medicine, which has transformed my life. He has the documentation to prove that he is qualified to host the sundance and practice Lakota medicine. I have seen it. He was given this permission because he holds the medicine, and no matter what color you are, medicine can help people. And the core value of medicine does not lie in race, it lies in peace and harmony and restoration of the people. Michael realizes that medicine is for everyone, which is why he opens up the ceremonies for people of all shapes,, colors,, and sizes.. medicine isn't choosing,, it's healing.. healing is something that all people deserve if they seek it.The person who gave him permission to practice, recognizes this as well, which is why Michael is a chief: a title given to him, not one he assigned to himself. Please recognize that Michael is in the position to be attacked by people who want the opposite affect of healing. People will always attack the good and try to make drama out of it. Know that with Varags, there is no drama. And if you meet him, you will know this first hand, yourself. Nobody can buy medicine that can do as much good as Michael has done for his people. He has authentic medicine, and it is recognized by the highest chiefs. I hope this clears some things up. If anyone is curious about Michael, I suggest to come to the ceremonies yourself and see who he is first hand. That is the only way you will know the healing, love, and true medicine that takes place in his presence. I say this with love and peace. Please take the time to know and understand someone before smearing them. Projecting hurts yourself and other people. Choose love.

DO tell the native Americans on this board more about how their cultures and religious ceremonies are supposed to work, please? I'm sure they're all being enlightened by your wise words, especially when you take care to sound like either a fake Indian from a 1970s movie or a hippie or both. ("I say this with love and peace.")

As for the rest of your post, who are you and why should your testimonial hold any water? Nobody here knows who you are or has any reason to trust you over the evidence assembled here. What you'd know if you lurked more is that a "defense" post like yours has appeared on the thread of almost every fraud here. Your little tirade is practically proof that Vargas is a joke.

Oh, was that last bit mean of me? It was poisoning the well and not arguing fairly, wasn't it? Well, so is claiming that the only reason anyone could have anything against Mr. Vargas is because they like to "attack the good" and "want the opposite...of healing." Why, that must be exactly why the allies attacked Hitler!

It's not for you to say what Native American medicine is for or whom it is for, no matter how prettily you think you say it.