Author Topic: United tribal alliance  (Read 20285 times)

Paleface

Re: United tribal alliance
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 08:11:19 pm »
Thank you for the link, I have read it. Please merge if you desire.

My first comment is to the intelligence background of V. G. E. I can attest to the fact that she has had a great deal of exposure to the intelligence worlds. I am personally acquainted with those with whom she had associations, people whose entire lives were from intelligence agencies as employees, contractors and the like.

I would further comment that VGE is correct in that the SEC is "after her". That comment would be modified with the accuracy of the charges brought against her for using funds that were to be invested for personal use. There is no other way to expect to subsidize her incredible lifestyle from 2003-2005, the times I was most closely associated with UTA/VGE.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 08:52:11 pm »
Evidence please, or quit wasting our bandwidth.

Paleface

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 08:57:24 pm »
Since it is your board, you may do as you wish. I see no evidence coming from any posts from this merged one excepting an occasional link. Or for that matter, in many of the threads of the many forums where the discussions are based entirely on just that...discussion.

I can offer this; if there is anyone who personally has met VGE, I can give direct descriptions of her appearances including general locations of her NYC HQs and the first name of her traveliing companion and attorney, the car she drove and other personal information.

Let me start with this. She very much played and looked the part of the "White Buffalo Woman".
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 08:59:51 pm by Paleface »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 09:12:45 pm »
If you don't consider several criminal cases, civil cases, cases in tribal court, and SEC cases and the reams of documentation such cases involved to be evidence, as well as the evidence provided by their own words, then there's probably not much point in talking to you.

On the other hand, you consider your bizarre assertion that a woman resembled a sacred figure out of Lakota tradition to be "evidence." What can anyone say, except your medication needs to be upped.

Your fantasy of yourself and her as James Bond types may amuse some of us, but in my case it leaves me uninterested in something that juvenile. Introduce yourself, provide real evidence, go, or be ignored as you deserve.

TrishaRoseJacobs

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 10:58:40 pm »
Most of the information is old, I doubt if you will find much new on the Internet. It is still to vague.I would guess there is a reason for the vagueness.  Some took place in the 70's, 80's and 90's. If it is the same John Dodge in Arkansas, he was just told by the court to stop. There is already Indian Banking, so that's not exactly correct.  There are problems with her genealogy, it's about as vague as the rest. I don't think Henry VII was Irish, think he was a Tutor and had something to do with the War of the Roses. And I don't think the Cherokees came from Ireland. So unless you can obtain information from one of the Security Fraud Watch Dog groups the information will be old or conspiracy. You can present what you have to the person you are doing this for. But sometimes no amount of education will make them change their mind.     frederica

Henry VII founded the Tudor dynasty after winning the War of the Roses - which was the long running fight/feud for the throne at the time. He was (aside from English and French) Welsh and used those connections for his war to gain the throne, I don't believe he had Irish relations. As to a connection with the Maori I'm not sure what the poster was getting at given that Henry VII lived in the 15th century and I'm fairly certain he had no idea that the Maori even existed. His son Henry VIII pretty much gave himself the title King of Ireland via personal union after holding the tile Lord of Ireland. Sort of traditional title passed about between the Kings of England since 1171 after the Norman invasion - didn't depend on any kind of ancestry or personal connection to Ireland.  Though Barnaby I'm sure knows this bit of history and the ins and outs of all the different titles in GB far far better than I do.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 01:01:39 am »
His son Henry VIII pretty much gave himself the title King of Ireland via personal union after holding the tile Lord of Ireland. Sort of traditional title passed about between the Kings of England since 1171 after the Norman invasion - didn't depend on any kind of ancestry or personal connection to Ireland.

Maybe she was thinking of Jonathan Rhys Meyers... who plays Henry VIII on the HBO series, The Tudors. ;-)

TrishaRoseJacobs

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 05:18:16 am »
Heh. Good series, I'm really enjoying it. Not  completely accurate but then - its a tv series. Would you believe that professors at my university have had to warn freshmen students not to use the Da Vinci Code or Rome the series as sources? It ain't just the nuagers who have trouble working out what reality is - children find it difficult too.