Author Topic: Lightening Bear...check this out!  (Read 7794 times)

Miamowi

Miamowi

Re: Lightening Bear...check this out!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 09:08:46 am »
More on Lightening Bear..Ingeborg...can you translate..I wouldnt want to get this wrong eh?.......Thanks!

There is a reason behind me posting this..I will post more later.

Miamowi

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 09:32:44 am »
More info..also Known as Pushican..I know nothing about the Comanche language,he claims this name came from there!

http://www.thebothanspy.com/interview.php?intid=1

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 10:30:04 am »
More info..also Known as Pushican..I know nothing about the Comanche language,he claims this name came from there!
http://www.thebothanspy.com/interview.php?intid=1

Aaaah!!! I dug something up on him last year or maybe the year before. He's been convicted in Germany for sexual molest of women, I already translated this. One of the women was under 18. I found several articles on a site of a person giving info on dangerous cults etc, and Mr John Colbert aka Pushican even had the cheek to contact him about this - someone else eagerly googling for his name.

He claims to be Comanche, the name Pushican, however, he apparently got from a Shoshone chief. The languages are at least related.

Just checked, the info on him is dated March 11, 2006 in the Fraud section:
http://newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=614.0
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 10:41:56 am by Ingeborg »

Miamowi

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 06:01:50 pm »
See who's name appears in this article....seems this has been going on for a while eh?

His plans for a ceremony selling site in Mexico.
"QUIET MEDITATION CENTRE....TO PARTAKE IN A “VISION QUEST??? TO RELAX & ENJOY A VACATION AWAY FROM CIVILISATION....we can have spirit healing, crystal healing, herbal healing, soul healing, Reiki healing, and psychic guidance on our future path in life. Where we can go to a “sweat lodge??? if we want to and purify our mind, body and spirit....Francis “Grey Wolf??? Billington....THE GATHERING May New Moon 2005 First “sweat lodge??? ceremony. It is hoped to have two Native American Medicine men to perform the ceremonies. We will do four rounds for mind, body and soul purification. We will also have drumming and “Fire Dance??? followed by talking stick....situated near Puerto Escondido approximately 12 hours drive from Mexico City and can be reached by Air or Bus. Nearest airport is Puerto Escondido....I have been contacting friends who I know would share my vision. One such friend is Pushican (Lightning Bear) who is from the Comanche Nation.... THESE ARE LIGHTNING BEARS IDEAS  (spelling is American English). CENTER for CULTURAL EXCHANGE and COMMUNITY....Living together includes all relationships, those between human beings (both polygamous and monogamous....there will be a forum of music, meditation and other forms of ceremonies and rituals....Solutions for aspect’s of today’s global and human crises are found with ecological research, in the ancient knowledge of all indigenous people, from parts of the New Age movement, from the work of many individual scientists, artists, alternative research project and research laboratories around the world....Teaching circles, workshops, lectures and discussion groups....SPIRIT OF YOUTH FESTIVAL Workshops will include Overtone Chanting, Drumming, Demonstrations of Clairvoyants, Dream Therapy, Complimentary Therapies, Campers and RV’s."

The message board about the center/
http://www.paradise-healingproject.com/2f/modules.php?name=News

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 10:43:15 pm »

There is also an entry at http://www.wolfcrystalspirit.com
The site apparently belongs to Francis Billington, too.
There are a few articles to download, e.g. "Meet & work with Spirit Guides".
http://www.wolfcrystalspirit.com/index.php?download=meetspiritguide.pdf
Below the text, there is this:

"Copyright Rev. Dr. Francis “Grey Wolf??? Billington.

Acknowledgements.

Ted Andrews whose book “Meet & Work with Spirit Guides??? has been a major source of inspiration to format the words of this workshop manual.

Pushican Lightning Bear who gave me inspiration through his own workshop manual, which helped me to know that I was on the right path. ...."

Offline Mo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 10:59:27 pm »
See who's name appears in this article....seems this has been going on for a while eh?

His plans for a ceremony selling site in Mexico.
"QUIET MEDITATION CENTRE....TO PARTAKE IN A “VISION QUEST??? TO RELAX & ENJOY A VACATION AWAY FROM CIVILISATION....we can have spirit healing, crystal healing, herbal healing, soul healing, Reiki healing, and psychic guidance on our future path in life. Where we can go to a “sweat lodge??? if we want to and purify our mind, body and spirit....Francis “Grey Wolf??? Billington....THE GATHERING May New Moon 2005 First “sweat lodge??? ceremony. It is hoped to have two Native American Medicine men to perform the ceremonies. We will do four rounds for mind, body and soul purification. We will also have drumming and “Fire Dance??? followed by talking stick....situated near Puerto Escondido approximately 12 hours drive from Mexico City and can be reached by Air or Bus. Nearest airport is Puerto Escondido....I have been contacting friends who I know would share my vision. One such friend is Pushican (Lightning Bear) who is from the Comanche Nation.... THESE ARE LIGHTNING BEARS IDEAS  (spelling is American English). CENTER for CULTURAL EXCHANGE and COMMUNITY....Living together includes all relationships, those between human beings (both polygamous and monogamous....there will be a forum of music, meditation and other forms of ceremonies and rituals....Solutions for aspect’s of today’s global and human crises are found with ecological research, in the ancient knowledge of all indigenous people, from parts of the New Age movement, from the work of many individual scientists, artists, alternative research project and research laboratories around the world....Teaching circles, workshops, lectures and discussion groups....SPIRIT OF YOUTH FESTIVAL Workshops will include Overtone Chanting, Drumming, Demonstrations of Clairvoyants, Dream Therapy, Complimentary Therapies, Campers and RV’s."

The message board about the center/
http://www.paradise-healingproject.com/2f/modules.php?name=News

this link is not working now? i am sure mr billington is watching this site closely.  you can take your theft of ceremony underground mr billington but you can not hide what you are doing. the fact that you are trying to keep it a secret means you know what you are doing is wrong. your silence on this site is just like your silence at the other site. you have no justification for what you are doing so you go off and bad mouth the people here on other sites. people with nothing to hide don't do this.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 11:58:44 am by Mo »