General > Frauds

Nathan Chasing Horse / Nathan Lee Chasing His Horse / Nathan Chases His Horse

<< < (3/7) > >>

Epiphany:
Thank you PretendsToBe1/8th for passing this on.

--- Quote ---Just passed Tribal Education Committee unanimously: Banishment of Nathan Chasing Horse from the Fort Peck Assiniboine & Sioux Reservation! This banishment motion will now go to Full Tribal Executive Board on Monday July 13, 2015. If you want to attend, please go in the morning to see the voting take place! This is a great victory and will be covered in our newspaper and we hope other reservations can protect their women, children and land as we have today! Pidamaya/Pinamaya for all those who came and sent their prayers. We can take some time to thank our Ancestors for helping us today and pray for the final vote on Monday July 13, 2015. Please Share with your circles.....
--- End quote ---

https://www.facebook.com/fortpeck.nd?pnref=story

Banishment discussion notice from July 6 by Fort Peck Tribes uploaded here, sign in to view

Epiphany:
Contact info for Criminal Investigator Trottier

FORT PECK DEPARTMENT OF LAW AND JUSTICE (BIA / TRIBAL)
501 Medicine Bear
Poplar, MT 59255
Phone: (406) 768-5565
Fax: (406) 768-5562

James Summers, Captain

Lewis Matthews, Criminal Investigator
Phone: (406) 768-5332
Fax: (406) 768-5143

Ken Trottier, Special Investigations Supervisor
Phone: (406) 768-5332
Fax: (406) 768-5143

http://www.mbcc.mt.gov/ledirectory/DisplayOrganization.aspx?orgID=614&rootID=3

AClockworkWhite:
Thanks, Piff. I was so tired last night I had no success posting the pics. Anyways, HOPEFULLY this is the start of a trend among Tribes/Nations not only regarding this particular person (hard to call him a man) but also others who sell ceremony, intimidate tribal members and leaders, steal/embezzle, and the fakers/pretendians listed on the pages here on this site.

Epiphany:

--- Quote from: PretendsToBe1/8th on July 07, 2015, 06:02:06 pm ---Thanks, Piff. I was so tired last night I had no success posting the pics. Anyways, HOPEFULLY this is the start of a trend among Tribes/Nations not only regarding this particular person (hard to call him a man) but also others who sell ceremony, intimidate tribal members and leaders, steal/embezzle, and the fakers/pretendians listed on the pages here on this site.

--- End quote ---

I've sure been there with fatigue and trying to wrassle things online. :) Sure would be wonderful to see a trend of banishing these frauds.

Bears Ghost:
Today,the Fort Peck Journal printed a story on the banishment. I hope there are federal charges filed as well. Good riddance to him and his group!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version