NAFPS Archives > Archive No. 1

RESOLVED, NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN: Chief Ardy & the 3 Thumbs First Nation

<< < (2/8) > >>

Moma_porcupine:
Clan mother

--- Quote ---I guess your genealogical survey of me only grants me one grandmother.  The one you mention was a Holden from Yarmouth NS, who married a Landry.  You can find this at www.novascotiagenealogy.com  that is my PATERNAL LINE.  The proven Landry line connects to the treaty chief Mius.

--- End quote ---

From reply 17 source#1
clan mother

--- Quote ---my Mother - Ivy Landry nee Toney
--- End quote ---

So your father's surname and your mothers surname before she was married were both Landry?

That is certainly possible. 

Clan mother

--- Quote ---I will leave you to determine who my mother is and who her family descends from. I have no Trask Blood, nor have I ever seen that written anywhere.
--- End quote ---

But if that is true , who is Charles Trask with a son named Chief Ardy Born with Three Thumbs also of Sissiboo NS?  As you claim to have been born with 3 thumbs this seems to be quite a coincidence !

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2435.15

Reply #20
Clan mother source #1

--- Quote ---As for your comments about Trask - May I suggest you read this Treaty.
--- End quote ---

Why did you post a 1685 Treaty with the name of Trask in it in the other thread- in reply to my questions about your family ? If these are no relations of yours how is that Treaty even relevent?

As for your claim that your Landry line connects back to a Mi'kmaq ancestor through a marriage with the Muise family , unless that is the part of the Muise family that married back into the Mi'kmaq community , this could be a very distant ancestor- Many of the Acadian Miuse families descend from mixed blood children born in the 1680's who married back into the French community.

Clan mother   

--- Quote ---The RCMP and the Judicial System and the Government can confirm for you the legitimacy of my claims as to being representative of myself and my Treaty Heirs
--- End quote ---

Interesting choice of references.

Clan Mother

--- Quote ---You must be an INAC apple
--- End quote ---

With your references, why would you need to ask ? ..... LOL

Clan Mother

--- Quote ---I must ask the question: Are you just trying to deflect investigation from yourself.  I request that you provide proof of your identity?
--- End quote ---

Oh I really am a Porcupine. The real deal.

Of course whether or not either of us is actually sane doesn't really matter one way or the other, except if I ever begin claiming to be Chief Moma Porcupine , and a representitve of the Porcupine First Nation, you would be wise to ask some more questions... A lot more questions...

critter - a white non-ndn person:
Thanks.  :)   I would like upwards of 1,000 moons.. although, I'm never sure I'll still be here in the next day.  

The last few years have taken their toll on me..  

I'm plenty naive with many things..  it was once said to me that I have the child's heart..
With that, other than whacko's whose only respect is for dollars..  it's difficult for me to understand why people, good people in general, don't or wouldn't have respect for you, a Mi'kmaq Woman, or for anyone else who is trying to live a good way, or fighting in a good cause.  

Many 1,000's of moons may you see as well!!  :)

clanmother:

clanmother:

critter - a white non-ndn person:

--- Quote from: Moma_porcupine on November 22, 2009, 01:09:27 am ---Of course whether or not either of us is actually sane doesn't really matter one way or the other, except if I ever begin claiming to be Chief Moma Porcupine , and a representitve of the Porcupine First Nation, you would be wise to ask some more questions... A lot more questions...

--- End quote ---

It will be interesting to see where this all leads, and where it comes out at the end.. :)  I agree no one should just be taken at face value on the internet..  so we shall see what comes...  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version