NAFPS Archives > Archive No. 1

RESOLVED, NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN: Chief Ardy & the 3 Thumbs First Nation

<< < (8/8)

apukjij:
"You are both seem to be claiming all descendents, no matter how far back and no matter how long it's been since they have had any relationship with a First Nation , should rightfully be considered Treaty Benificiaries."
are you nuts momma p? NO I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT, i do belive that if you are a descendant of a Treaty Signator, you are entitled to be a beneficiary, its as simple as that, and yes if you are a PODIA, the govt has set it up that you can join the Native Councils, and get benefits, do i agree with it NO! but it is set up that way, so if a PODIA tells me they arent getting anything i send them to the Native Councils,
"I don't mean to be disrespectful , but in cyberspace it's really hard to know who anyone is or who or what they really represent. it takes a while to learn about someones point of view and see a pattern and an integrity there.- or lack of it."
now you have offended me by attacking my integrity, fine so be it....

apukjij:
i have to go back to this, i have to express my disappointment in you momma p, i have read every thread youve posted to for a year and a half, and your the last person i expected to put words in my mouth on this site, now i dont trust you, and if anyone in Mi'kmaq country asks about you, and they are reading these posts because Ardy posted in her facebook this thread, i will tell them you are not to be trusted...

Moma_porcupine:
Apukjij i'm sorry I have offended you, and i'm sorry I misunderstood the genealogical information I posted . Whoever wrote that Trask obituray and neglected to include the info that Chief Ardy Born With 3 Thumbs is the wife of is partially responsible for that. And so is Ardy by getting offended and saying she wasn't related to the Trasks...

We do see cases of identity theft here, and the questions that were asked in this regard are the only way to sort out the fakes from the people who are real.

I did talk to someone who talked to some who talked to someone and I can now say with certainty that what Chief Ardy says about herself is all true.

If Ardy would like I can change the title of this thread to

Chief Ardy is who she says ( questions resolved)

I could also ask a moderator to move the thread out of research needed to ect where we can continue to discuss some of the other issues.

And there is other issues , which have do do with some of the things I read both you and Ardy posting and APPEARING to be promoting in other places.

If thats a misunderstanding maybe that goes two ways and you need to consider what this sounds like to someone who reads what you write.... And how this will undoubtably be used.

I want to post this , but I will respond to some of what you said in more detail in a minute
============
edited to add

The rest of this discussion has been moved to here

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2459.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version