General > Frauds

Robert Russell Cayc Jones AKA Sidian Jones AKA Morning Star

<< < (2/12) > >>

verity:

--- Quote from: Mooseman on July 19, 2021, 12:39:46 am ---I do think Mala was his uncle. I have no proof of anything other the screen shots of the harassing and Doxing he did to me. I’m actually kind of nervous still talking about it but felt this was the safest place and that your community needed to know that his family is still trying to exploit the ndn heritage. I would want to k is if someone was exploiting my family.

--- End quote ---

The Oregon corporation Nanish Shontie Land Trust has been in administrative dissolution status since 12-12-2019. Their other corporation Nanish Shontie is also inactive, since 5-14-2020.

Sidian's parents are verified also in one of the books he wrote with Stanley Krippner, it states that his parents are Morning Star "Bundy" and Russell Jones.

I notice that Krippner is also involved in this project with Sidian Jones https://mymythoskids.com/what-is-personal-mythology/

What is the name of the Twitter account you mentioned?

Sidian Jones has a lot invested in maintaining the myth of his grandfather John Walter "Rolling Thunder" Pope. Harassing and doxxing critics does not change the fact that John Walter Pope lied about who he was. I'm glad that you are keeping screen shots of any harassment. You are in good company, some folks here have also been harassed for their work.

verity:
Sidian Jones runs this https://www.facebook.com/VoiceOfRollingThunder

--- Quote ---Official page for Rolling Thunder, managed by his grandson Sidian Jones. RT was an inter-tribal medicine man/shaman/teacher. Order the book today
--- End quote ---

The second book he wrote with Stanley Krippner is "The Shamanic Powers of Rolling Thunder: As Experienced by Alberto Villoldo, John Perry Barlow, Larry Dossey, and Others:.

I've looked over a sample. Sidian Jones is determined to portray his grandfather as a medicine man and a charismatic miracle worker.

Mooseman:
https://mixposure.com/jones-danby/store/95/nativ-american-nanish-shontie  This is a link that I was talking about

verity:
Sidian Jones claims that critics can't back up their (factual) statements that his grandfather John Walter "Rolling Thunder" Pope lied about who he was.

Yet the evidence is relatively easy to collect. Sidian Jones needs to pay a professional genealogist. A pro won't tell him what he wants to hear, they will instead do the actual work, step by step back in time.

Records are only part of the story. But if Sidian Jones hires an ethical, professional genealogist, he will learn that the entire story of Pope as "Cherokee medicine man" is a myth.

A genealogy start:

-------------

John Walter Pope

Birth Date:    10 Sep 1916
Birth Place:    Stamps, Arkansas
Death Date:    23 Jan 1997
Father:    Clerance W Pope
Mother:    Blanch V Canter

U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007, ancestry.com

-------------

1920 United States Federal Census

in Ouachita, Polk, Arkansas with his parents Clarence and Blanche, everyone listed white, father born Missouri and mother Texas

---------------

John Walter Pope's father Clarence Walter Pope was listed white on his 1978 death cert accessed through ancestry.com

Mooseman:
When I asked him about his grandfather being ndn he claimed his grandmother is. So therefore he is. I asked him if he was registered with any tribe and that is when he started his attack campaign against me. I am a female and he tried to bully and intimidate me. Even had me removed from the Facebook group talking about the show he was on. He has some really dirty tactics and a ton of sock puppet accounts. The administration of the page removed him and added me back and since then I have been just gathering information. I hate when people try to tell me to be quiet. Lol. Here is another stellar page about himself. https://flyworldinfo.com/sidian-jones/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version