Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1150384 times)

Offline Spandex~Atom

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #525 on: December 24, 2010, 03:15:06 am »
What I'm trying to say is that every single living and non-living thing (if you believe there is anything not alive in it's own way) is just as important in the universe as Ancestors, and there isn't one single Ancestor worth their salt who would mind being called out on bs if they were acting like Kiesha because to do otherwise would be the opposite of love, which isn't about hiding your head in the sand.

« Reply #526 on: December 24, 2010, 04:09:01 am »
Well, I would like to take each People mentioned in her statement and get verifiable proof that her claim is false.

I don't want to just sit here talking about it. So.. whoever knows whoever.. and however you can get a statement.. heck,
get one from each of the Sami's.. let them come pounding at her door.. so she can change her statement again.

I will bring it up with my Sami friends after all the holidays are over and done with. Some of them are pretty influential.
Please make sure you stay far away from the detonationplace when the shit hits the Sami-fan everyone....

Yeh, well, I just think they and everyone on her "list" should be informed of their new shame-on.

Hey, it may make the hardcore just that more ridiculous in their fervor.. but at least the People
have been informed and can make a statement if they want.

h, by the way, if things work out the way we plan there will be an annual indigenous filmfestival in Sweden soon. And the truths WILL be told - all of them.

That sounds great! Will it be webcast? I'd be happy to help spread the word.. :)

press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #527 on: December 24, 2010, 04:16:38 am »
Kiesha, people who follow you are saying you are White Buffalo Calf Woman returned! Maybe you could post here and tell us how to survive the winter with no food money shelter or possessions, because there are alot of people like that about who can't afford to go to your workshops and meet you in person.

« Reply #528 on: December 24, 2010, 04:27:28 am »
also, i thought it was fairly common and not offensive for ndn's to name their families?

It is not only common, it is expected.

obviously she doesn't realize that even without naming her family, if she has
family there, someone would know who her family is.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #529 on: December 24, 2010, 04:30:45 am »
yes, she's very sparing with any info about herself or her history at all, we know even less than we know of Jesus!
Did she ever have a career before this venture? what was she doing between being born and having her calling? She's a bit like Melchizedek, who came from nowhere!
C'mon Kiesha, tell us a bit about yourself other than your visits to nature and involvement with owls.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 04:34:46 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Saga

« Reply #530 on: December 24, 2010, 08:27:35 am »
I have new parable about how much LOVE actually justifies. (it's not too christmassy, but i didn't sleep well)
So, you love your mother. You steal her purse... use all her money, make credit on all her credit cards, throw away her identification papers and shit in the purse. Then you get the bag back to your mom and say to her that it is better than new and she should thank you. But hey, it is ok, you did it from love and you encourage everyone to do that for their moms as well, since it is awesome.

Edit: the NEW story about who she is, is now here: http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/news-and-urgent-messages/urgent-message-concerning-desinformation-campaign-in-the-internet.html

And I'll be gone to "celebrate" my xmas now, not too much to celebrate tho this year...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 08:42:35 am by Saga »

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #531 on: December 24, 2010, 10:13:50 am »
h, by the way, if things work out the way we plan there will be an annual indigenous filmfestival in Sweden soon. And the truths WILL be told - all of them.
That sounds great! Will it be webcast? I'd be happy to help spread the word.. :)
Well, it all started with a filmdirector getting in contact with me while making a documentary about the plight of North American Indians, she is half Ojibway and wanted to interview me and include some footage from my film, Spirits for sale. She absolutely HATES the exploitation and the frauds. So after some discussions we decided to try to get an annual filmfestival going including guests from different indigenous peoples presenting their cultures. It will also be a strong focus on informing about frauds and charlatans. Our goal is to start up in Stockholm, our capital, and then be able to move it round to different places in Sweden.

Right now we´re working with the Sami organisations, also getting Amnesty involved.  Next step is finding sponsors. Hard work and many applications going out but right now it´s looking good.  (Credit goes to my film-friend!) So whenever it´s time I will let all of you know!

Offline luna

« Reply #532 on: December 24, 2010, 11:40:10 am »
Quote from: Spandex~Atom
Yes we need to engage our hearts, in other words use love in our daily lives, and listen to our hearts, our intuition etc, but it isn't true that the mind is the cause of all the worlds woes. The real solution is to keep your head while allowing your heart to grow. "Don't lose your mind/head". The heart is also as much a problem when it comes to the worlds woes. Many atrocities have been committed in the name of love.

Atrocities are also caused by aggression, hate, predudice, greed, vengefulness, pettyness, spite, boredom, jealousy, etc. These are not rational thoughts, a product of "mind", they're emotions - powerful emotions, a reflection of our animal origins. It's through the application of mind that these emotions can be tempered, we can choose to defuse them and not act on them. It's what sets us apart from animals - the ability to think and to choose. Even the decision to act "with love" is a decision that is made by the thinking mind.

In many long-term entrenched conflicts (eg. Northern Ireland, South Africa), resolution has only been achieved by putting these emotions aside, putting in hours and hours on gruelling negotiations, with all sides having to make compromises and learning to live with that. All this requires a lot of hard thinking.

Also, being ethical, having moral values, requires are person to have compassion, which means stepping into someone else's shoes, seeing the situation from their point of view, viewing your own actions from outside yourself. Quite a bit of thought involved in that.

If everyone behaved rationally 100% of the time, there probably wouldn't be any wars. What would be the point? A waste of energy, when you could just talk things over instead...

Being 100% rational would also make human culture a very sterile and lifeless thing, and would not be a society I would want to live in. So yes we need both...

Offline Lodro

« Reply #533 on: December 24, 2010, 02:31:25 pm »
"As well as Grandfather Kimmey of the Hopi, the Sami grandmother, the Aboriginal people, the Waitaha, the Maori...."

Oooh, she found the Samis. Even THE Sami grandmother. Huh??? Like...there is only ONE?  :D :D

Don´t go there, Kiesha, I know many Samis - there will be signed statements debunking any lies!

well, the bit about the "lamas of nepal and tibet" is demonstrably false.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #534 on: December 24, 2010, 02:48:36 pm »
Here we go...more people starting to believe this crazy idea that she's White Buffalo Calf Woman "returned".  A youtube user "Whitebuffaloswoman2012" beginning to leave comments on LG videos....just another case of "the little grandmother" facade causing people...who honestly just don't know any better...believing things above and beyond simply because of her packaging as a "Native American shaman over the Sioux and Salish tribes" and a product of a fictional prophecy about a "fair haired girl" coming through "Native American tradition" (completely broad, oversimplistic term...there's really no such thing) to save us all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WHITEBUFFALOSWMN2012

WHITEBUFFALOSWMN2012 Kiesha Crowther is our blessed white buffalo woman. She is returned to you and me to save our earth. We must not hate over skin colors. She is sioux salish and she is beyond the indian skin color. White buffalo wants us to all love each other. We are all coming back as white buffalos.

I'm sure Lakota people feel rrreeeallly "honored" by her return in the form of a white lady selling herself as one of them...(sic)  ::)

Superdog

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #535 on: December 24, 2010, 02:59:56 pm »
"We are all coming back as white buffalos."

“Danger, Will Robinson! DANGER!”

Offline Superdog

« Reply #536 on: December 24, 2010, 03:14:46 pm »
Here's one of Eddie Vibes videos...it describes her story more in detail in the first couple of minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jt3ifzJqBM

One of the things that struck me....the "recognition" at 8 years old that she talks about happened at a pow-wow of all places.  She was prayed for by either some members of the community or maybe family members (she never distinguishes...only say "Lakota elders" brought her forth and gave her a blessing....but anyone who attends pow-wows regularly has a better idea what that really means and it's not as romantic as she makes it).  She admits that she didn't understand any of it, yet she uses that story as a source of legitimacy that she was "recognized" at that age.   

Then follows up with the story about the "phone call" from THE "indigenous peoples" (I'm assuming all of them??  lol) and her "calling" to be initiated as a shameon.

For people who don't regularly attend pow-wows....it's not uncommon to give some sort of recognition to relatives when they visit the community from far away.  It's not a form of "shaman recognition".  It's being a good host and treating outsiders in a good way.  She admits herself that they spoke Lakota and she didn't understand any of it...so if she didn't understand any of it...how did it elevate into a status of "recognition by indigenous elders"?   Anyone reading can probably connect the dots...she's romanticizing someone saying a prayer for her at a pow-wow (not a ceremony....there's a HUGE difference between a powwow and a ceremony).  So, that leaves two distinct possibilities....either she's flat out lying (omission of all the facts is a form of lying as well) or she's completely misinterpreting people at a pow-wow being nice to her as some form of global "indigenous recognition".  Neither of which authenticates her legitimacy, but definitely works against the story about being made a "shaman over the Sioux and Salish tribes" (LG's words posted on her bios and reiterated verbatim in her videos and interviews as part of her "official" information).

Superdog

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #537 on: December 24, 2010, 03:15:35 pm »
good grief! The woman is arrogant beyond belief. First, shaman over the people and not the savior.

Offline goozih

« Reply #538 on: December 24, 2010, 03:16:22 pm »
 :( :( this is what she thinks of us
"I personally wish to address the issue of what is being written on this (fraud site), I thought at first I would not give an ounce of my energy to such a low quality group of beings who are not asking questions but simply attacking and offensively speaking ill of very good human beings. But I see now that I need to address such actions because those who read this without knowing any truth of what I or the others being attacked on this site really are about or what it is we are doing in the world will be dreadfully mislead.  It is so disheartening to me that people would spend their time trying to damage the names of those who are working so hard in the world to simply spread the message of love, but I also know as long as there is good, love and light in the world there will always be the opposing dark and negative. I ask the readers to listen with their own hearts to know what is true for themselves as I always have asked and do not judge without educating yourself on what is really being said and done. I do not wish to bicker back and forth or have to defend myself for such ridiculous things such as (I am wearing a microphone so I must be a fraud) the list of outlandish remarks go on and on and I do not have the time or the wish to argue about such comments. Those who are being attacked on this site are some of the most beautiful beings on our planet such as the 13 indigenous grandmothers, the continental council of indigenous elders, Adam yellow bird who all spend their lives dedicated to raising consciousness, awareness and love vibration." http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/news-and-urgent-messages/urgent-message-concerning-desinformation-campaign-in-the-internet.html

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #539 on: December 24, 2010, 03:53:59 pm »
There is no such thing as bad publicity where her comments about us are concerned, lol. That's how I found this site in the first place. :-)

"....such a low quality group of beings who are not asking questions..."

Absolutely priceless, lol. That's what the WHOLE thread has been doing!
I have to conclude she is demented, because only a demented person could interpret over 30 pages of questions as "not asking questions" lol.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 04:43:12 pm by Spandex~Atom »