Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149079 times)

Offline Spandex~Atom

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #255 on: December 16, 2010, 09:21:19 pm »
lol Freija, that's undeniable!

I love the video of the Elders watching. It beggars belief that someone who preaches about the Ancestors obviously doesn't take them seriously and uses them as part of a message that sells seats at nuage talks. Do none of these 'shame-ns' realise that the Ancestors are a power to be reckoned with? Sheesh....

Important, please read:

Official Statement from Salish Elders Regarding Kiesha Crowther
(click on link above this quote box to read in full)  

I'm sorry Kiesha. I grew up on the Flathead reserve. All of my family are scattered every where there. I have them from Arlee all the way to Polson, going east to west, and no one knows of you. I have spoken with tribal elders who have no idea who you are. At pow wow, I asked around to see if you were made a shaman over our reserve and our people. I had people laugh in my face...............(click link above this quote box read in full)

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 01:43:22 am by Spandex~Atom »

« Reply #256 on: December 16, 2010, 09:21:25 pm »
Yeh. Great. Thanks for vids and facebook site. I am on FB with my real name. And have been posting on a KC site.. I see someone else has also and posted vid. This is really good. Loads of people from all over the world are connected to FB. And although I know NAFPS mods are very busy, I still think a FB Nafps site is needed. Not to serve as a forum for research, but to put out the message on those who are without doubt frauds. Just my O. Thanks for all of this !!  :D
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline nemesis

« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2010, 09:28:29 pm »
The videos are great! I especially love the "ancestors are watching you" one  8)

For boundary reasons to do with safety I will have to think about what to do about facebook and youtube.

This may necessitate me setting up new facebook and youtube accounts, I can't do it tonight but I should be able to do it very soon.

If there's anything else I can do please let me know :)

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #258 on: December 17, 2010, 12:22:14 am »
What is wrong with her voice in this video? She sounds very odd here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c72Pg_RabL8&feature=related

She speaks in a baby voice, and sometimes a southern accent slips in.
I didn't get baby talk, what I was hearing was a very poor attempt at a rez accent. 

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #259 on: December 17, 2010, 12:40:21 am »
Okay I am going to be a parade rainer-oner. The videos are excellent, there's only one issue I have. In at least one there is the crying 'indian' from the commercials in the 70s. The guy was Italian. Maybe I am being a stickler and a bit of a jerk, and It is not my intention to hurt anyones feelings. I just think exposing a fraud with the image of a fraud is kind of counter productive.  I am watching on an iPod and had oral surgery yesterday so if the image is not that Italian fake Indian guy I apologize.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #260 on: December 17, 2010, 01:07:05 am »
Google Iron Eyes Cody.

Offline Ashla

« Reply #261 on: December 17, 2010, 02:34:49 am »
Thanks everyone, and Spandex~Atom, for the laughs lol

I would like to thank Ingeborg for the german translation which I will post to fb tonight. It's long so I may post this as an image. I do not have time to run a blog separate of the facebook page so anyone feel free to take and use on their sites/blogs. Crescent, thanks to you too.

The community on FB is everyone's community.... if anyone would like to CO admins this page with me, please let me know. I tend to get busy and need all the bases covered. If you see something I don't just post it. Thank you again!

SAMy

« Reply #262 on: December 17, 2010, 05:11:22 am »
Well dearies, just when we thought we were gonna do only translations for the two videos for awhile we spent this evening mixing up a nice little video just for you (it's unlisted, we can make it public after getting some feedback from you).  You see Momma bear showed up after work and started showin us how to put in all kinds of medicine.  Momma really wanted to play it up so we let her have her way.  You know how momma is when someone starts messing with those cubs and trying to pass themselves of as someone they aint.  

Well, she brought along a dear heyoka friend of hers and he had some medicine too.  The video is their mostly work.  We listened to them and put it together.  We did add that part in the middle from one little grandmother to another. (Let's us know if you think that bit is too much.... I can't really say the heyoka made us do it.  ;-)  The video is fast paced like most media is.  We figure we've got a few minutes for the remedy to work.

Enjoy - All good medicine to you and all the *people*,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s-gsd631E

SAMy

P.S. We were up late on this one. We have been working on translations with individual members. These are still a priority but it may take us a couple days to finish what was already sent. If you still want to do one please go ahead and send it.  Maybe you want to post the translations into the site? [moderators speak up?]  Two of the video translations are waiting on members to confirm that the translated video up on youtube [not yet public] are correct.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 05:23:29 am by SAMy »

Offline oneforall

« Reply #263 on: December 17, 2010, 05:17:23 am »
Here is the 'Urgent Message' - "Response to Misinformation" that is on Ms. Crowther's, Tribe of Many Colors web page.

http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/news-and-urgent-messages/response-to-misinformation-on-the-web.html

Dear Friends of Tribe of Many Colors

"I personally wish to address the issue of what is being written about me on a particular web site (fraud site). I thought at first I would not give an ounce of my energy to such negative and ridiculous claims… But I see now that I need to address such actions because those who read them without knowing the truth of what I or the others being attacked on this site really are about or what it is we are doing in the world will be dreadfully misled.  It is so sad to me that people would spend their time trying to damage the names of those who are working so hard in the world to simply spread the message of love, but I also know as long as there is good and love in the world there will also be negativity, darkness, cynicism... I ask the readers to listen with their own hearts to know what is true for them, as I always have asked, and do not judge without educating yourself on what is really being said and done. The list of outlandish remarks (such as that I wear a microphone in one photo and so must be a fraud!) go on and on… many are too shallow to justify with a response. Others who are also being attacked on this site are some of the most beautiful beings on our planet, such as the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers, the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders, Adam Yellow Bird, Drunvalo Melchizadek, all of whom all spend their lives dedicated to raising consciousness, awareness and love vibration.  For the benefit of those who do not know me, and for those who support me but have been troubled by this sudden cropping up of negativity, please read the message below where we would like to set the record straight on a few matters, so that you do not carry doubt in your hearts and minds!.

With love and so much heart-felt gratitude,
Kiesha (Little Grandmother)

Response to Recent Misinformation on the Web about Little Grandmother
A very negative “forum” on the web has decided to categorize various spiritual teachers, leaders, and figures as “frauds” based on speculation, subjective opinion, and hackneyed misinformation. Recently this web site added Little Grandmother (Kiesha Crowther) to this list; We are extremely disheartened by the blatantly inaccurate and false allegations made by a few individuals in this forum, which have nevertheless been reaching the ears of many. Therefore we want to address some of the core allegations raised. While we know that such negative attacks are bound to arise in relation to becoming well-known on the internet, especially with the sensitive subjects that Kiesha is speaking of—such baseless attacks nevertheless cast a shadow and a doubt in people’s minds, regardless of their truth or validity—This is unfortunate, and one of the down-sides to the internet!

Is Kiesha Really Native American? Is she a Legitimate Shaman?
Kiesha’s maternal side of the family is Sioux and Salish, and comes from the Flathead Reservation in Montana. Even though Kiesha did not grow up among tribal traditions, and had grown up away from the tribe, she was nevertheless made a shaman and recognized as a shaman by the elders of this tribe at age 30 (she had actually been recognized and marked out at age 8 as a future shaman while attending a tribal ceremony.) However, (and this is important), Kiesha was told by these elders that her “tribe” was to be the “Tribe of Many Colors”. The elders were full aware that Kiesha did not know the indigenous ways… She was never intended to lead traditional ceremony in a tribal context, or to present herself as a representative of her particular tribe and its indigenous ways. To this day, she has never presented herself as a representative of her tribe’s traditions. Some people who have linked to her videos on the web or written about her may have incorrectly stated this association or made this assumption—but especially since she has become well-known, Kiesha has tried to never present or describe herself as a Sioux or Salish shaman.  She is a Native American shaman, and this would be technically correct to say since she is part-Native American and was made shaman by her family’s tribe—However, she does not use this language because it implies that she is working within a traditional context. She has been taught to pray and lead ceremony in certain ways, and many of these are in fact traditional ways.  But she does not pretend to know or to follow the traditions to a T. That is not her role and purpose. If it were she would have been summoned to move back to Montana and live among the tribe, serving as shaman there. While tribal members do occasionally seek her out and are referred to her for counsel, blessings, and healings (offered freely of course), her primary responsibility is to be shaman for the Tribe of Many Colors—which includes non-indigenous people of all backgrounds.  Beyond her work as shaman, one of her major roles as wisdom-keeper is to speak and share the “messages” she receives with people all over the planet.

Who Recognizes Her as Shaman?
Not only has Kiesha been recognized by her family’s tribe as a shaman; in addition, she has been recognized as shaman of the “Tribe of Many Colors” by the spiritual elders of many indigenous tribes and peoples including the Cherokee, the Cheyenne, the Hopi, the Inuit, the Aboriginal people, the Waitaha, the Maori, the Maya, the Zulu, as well as the lamas of Nepal and Tibet. Gifts and medicine from these peoples began coming soon after she was initiated as shaman at age 30 and have been coming ever since. These peoples regard her as the incarnation of something very important—which Keisha has never wanted to make public or to give weight to. Frankly, the weight and responsibility of what many of these peoples regard her as is extremely intimidating to her and makes her anxious.
Kiesha’s elders are not from just one tribe—She is being guided by elders who comprise the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders from indigenous peoples all over the planet, as well as receiving direct teaching from spirit guides and indigenous elders past of several different traditions, including the Sioux and Salish. Whether this seems incredible and unbelievable to some, this is the case—If some people think that matters of utmost sacredness should conform to our cultural expectations and prerogatives, that Kiesha should be teaching tribal ways and if she is not then she cannot be a legitimate shaman and wisdom keeper--no one will be able to convince them otherwise. I personally have witnessed Kiesha receive teaching messages in Sioux (which she does not speak) from ancestors past. Why was a young white-looking woman who is not a full-blooded “Indian”  and who grew up away from her ancestral tribe recognized as shaman by the tribal elders? This is a question to ask those who made her as shaman—she did not decide to become a shaman one day but was called to be.

Why do some Native Americans not know of her, and why do some Native Americans question her legitimacy?
Kiesha has received overwhelming support from indigenous people of many many tribes… There will always be individuals, both Native and non-Native, who question, who judge, who think that Kiesha is another white “imposter” appropriating Native American ways for profit. Unfortunately our culture has too much of this, and it can be hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. Some people will be justifiably miffed that such a blond young white woman, not raised on the reservation, would be made shaman… passing over more suitable and appropriate candidates-- this might be the feeling of  some people in her own family’s tribe, especially as many of them do not know her. But Kiesha, while Native American by blood and initiated by her family’s tribe, does not presume or pretend to present traditional Native ways and wisdom to the public. What she is speaking of includes and yet goes beyond indigenous prophecies and wisdom, and she does not teach the spiritual ways and customs of any particular tribe, but the wisdom she is taught by her spirit guides and asked to share, that crosses cultural boundaries.  She is not implying that it is not important to preserve and present indigenous traditions in their fullness and purity, but only that it is not her role to do so, since she is not working in a tribal context but in a multicultural context. With utmost respect for her ancestral traditions, and for indigenous wisdom and ways, she has been taught that the time has come for all people to unite as children of one Mother, and to recognize a common brotherhood within the heart’s wisdom—that is neither indigenous nor non-indigenous, though the indigenous peoples of the earth hold powerful keys in remembering the way.

Who Are This Council, and Do They Really Exist?
Kiesha receives direction and guidance about the crystal ceremonies she needs to conduct on the planet, as well as other spiritual matters, from the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders, and from her own spirit guides. This Council does exist, whether or not they have an organization signified by a web site, nonprofit status, membership roster, charter and mission statement. If you look for them on the web you will find little. These are some of the wisest and most evolved elders from indigenous peoples all over the planet; they do not use the internet; they meet sometimes in the physical and sometimes on the etheric levels; yet they are real people, some of them well-known and powerful spiritual figures in the world. Again, we realize that for a skeptic this will not be sufficient proof and anything less than a membership roster will not convince them that this Council exists, nor that they are doing work of global and cosmic significance, however mysterious it appears. While skepticism can be healthy, and transparency is necessary on the societal  level of religion, culture and politics, there are nonetheless many spiritual and cosmic good works underway by individuals and groups of individuals that cannot be made known to the internet masses—it would thwart what they are trying to do, and the “under the radar” nature of much that is happening and needs to happen on the planet right now. If Kiesha could reveal who is on this Council, (at least those she knows of and has spoken with), she would—but that is not her place to do so. If they decide to make themselves known, they will. Even she does not know all of those who are on this Council, and how exactly they meet, communicate and work. But she is guided by elders on this Council who communicate with her, sometimes through a translator, and also etherically, and she has been told that she is one of 12 “wisdom-keepers” who have been taught similar things by the ancestors and Mother Earth since they were children, and who have a special role to play on the planet at this time. Little Grandmother’s role, as you might imagine, has to do with communication of spiritual information and planetary messages on a large scale. In the end, you must use your heart to decide about the existence, authenticity and legitimacy of this Council of wise beings who are working for the benefit of the planet right now. May your eyes be open, and may you listen for the truth from your deepest hearts."

After reading this I have to conclude that Kiehsa Crowther has been duped and believes in those who have been shown here to be frauds.  Perhaps this will serve as a wake-up call for her.  Just to quote an old Led Zeppelin song  "There's still time to change the road you're on"   :-\

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #264 on: December 17, 2010, 05:21:09 am »
 We did add that part in the middle from one little grandmother to another. (Let's us know if you think that bit is too much....  

I loved that bit :)

Offline Ashla

« Reply #265 on: December 17, 2010, 06:24:59 am »
Yes I read Kiesha's "urgent message" and I see she's trying to back pedal her way out of this by saying she's "Tribe of the many colors", and "not intended to perform traditional ceremonies". What does she think smoking the sacred Chanupa is?
What "shamans" got together and told her to make a "tribe of many colors"?

She's calling herself Sioux and Salish. What band? Does she know? She should, if she has been made "Shaman" over the people.

She says she doesn't use the language, well shouldn't one know the language if they choose to carry a sacred pipe?

She then says this:
If it were she would have been summoned to move back to Montana and live among the tribe, serving as shaman there. While tribal members do occasionally seek her out and are referred to her for counsel, blessings, and healings (offered freely of course), her primary responsibility is to be shaman for the Tribe of Many Colors—

She's never lived among the people or suffered with them. She's clueless. She's the ultimate wasicu, taking and taking and living with her white privilege. No one has summoned this liar to move to Montana because they don't know her.

There are threads all over the internet of this woman and her teachings about end times. She's telling people that the "high Mayan council" that has not spoken for 500 years, is starting to speak about two days of darkness coming.

In case I forgot to mention, the wall on facebook is open to all to be able to post information and start discussions.

Offline Ashla

« Reply #266 on: December 17, 2010, 06:29:12 am »

Enjoy - All good medicine to you and all the *people*,

SAMy

P.S. We were up late on this one. We have been working on translations with individual members. These are still a priority but it may take us a couple days to finish what was already sent. If you still want to do one please go ahead and send it.  Maybe you want to post the translations into the site? [moderators speak up?]  Two of the video translations are waiting on members to confirm that the translated video up on youtube [not yet public] are correct.

lol oh man this was very good.

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #267 on: December 17, 2010, 10:06:55 am »
  We did add that part in the middle from one little grandmother to another. (Let's us know if you think that bit is too much.... 

I loved that bit :)

So did I!! A REAL grandmother showing the sacred sign.  ;D ;D ;D
The video was great, where do you guys find all that crazy stuff?
Hugs to you and thanks for the laughs.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:32:58 pm by Kathryn »

Offline czech

« Reply #268 on: December 17, 2010, 10:36:25 am »

SAMy

Thanks SAMy, this medicine is just TOO FUNNY!

About the answer on her website - this kind of stuff was totally expected:

But she is guided by elders on this Council who communicate with her, sometimes through a translator, and also etherically

There's no arguing that, is there  :-\

Offline czech

« Reply #269 on: December 17, 2010, 11:43:09 am »
Without trying to have this thread moved to the Comedy Chanel section, watching Kiesha's followers attending one of her "ceremonies" on a photo in one of the videos and the humor in them reminded me of this film classic... of course, psychologically, this guy had the opposite problem than Kiesha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uMJYQ9LKGQ&feature=fvst