Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149539 times)

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #285 on: December 17, 2010, 06:14:15 pm »
I SO do not like to be silenced.
This made my vikingblood simmer.....
(Just wait till it boils!)

I am thinking about what to do and I have an idea.

What I would like your help with, those of you who are Natives, would you PLEASE send me a short statement for the web why you would like Kiesha to stop exploiting the cultures and the ceremonies. Please keep it respectful. Explain from the basic level why it is hurtful. If you would like to state what nation you´re from, I´d be grateful.

I can put a website up, but all of you who know me also know that I do not want to speak on behalf of Natives. I´d like to help you get the word out, but I prefer those words being yours. Not mine.

After books, lectures and films I´ve met SO many New Age people and if things go well there is another European tour coming up next fall. I know there is a way to reach these people.  If you would like to help me try, I´d really appreciate it. Just send me a PM.

Offline Cat

« Reply #286 on: December 17, 2010, 09:19:47 pm »
If I was you I would definitely restart the page under another name - when we started the page on myspace about Suraj Holzworth, we gave it a completely different name. It was never messed with or taken down by myspace.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #287 on: December 17, 2010, 09:37:25 pm »
Facebook Farcebook seem to have their standards badly skewed. It's ok to have pages like:

Hitler hated juice. Not Jews. Pronounciation causes mass homocides.
Page
13,818 people like this.

but not a page that warns people about a con artist?

Cat, that sounds like a good idea.

Important, please read:

Official Statement from Salish Elders Regarding Kiesha Crowther
(click on link above this quote box to read in full) 

I'm sorry Kiesha. I grew up on the Flathead reserve. All of my family are scattered every where there. I have them from Arlee all the way to Polson, going east to west, and no one knows of you. I have spoken with tribal elders who have no idea who you are. At pow wow, I asked around to see if you were made a shaman over our reserve and our people. I had people laugh in my face...............(click link above this quote box read in full)

« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 09:46:15 pm by Spandex~Atom »

Offline nemesis

« Reply #288 on: December 17, 2010, 10:09:24 pm »
One possible strategy might be to report Crowther's facebook pages

at the bottom of every page is a report this page option

so go here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiesha-Crowther-Little-Grandmother/166068650098821

scroll down to the bottom

report the page

thank select
targets a race or ethnicity

then send the report

It doesn't solve everything but if we all do it and get our friends to do it maybe facebook will take some notice

Offline Feder Talancon

« Reply #289 on: December 17, 2010, 10:12:32 pm »
...People that use judgmaental language, that criticize, suffer or complain because of other people's "wrong actions", are obviously expressing unconsciously from an ego driven level... whenever this happens, the responsability of Consciousness driven people is to remain in intense whole Presence, humbly comprehending their painful confusion and responding with Love by recognizing that it's NOT really them expressing, is the collective unconsciousness using them, and hoping that someday they will know the Truth, awaken people also need to avoid reacting egoistically to this motions, by allowing the high vibrational energy of the emerging Consciousness, to transmute that ego driven low vibrational energy into Consciousness, or at least stoppong it from being refueled and growing.

...this can lead us to the conlclusion that when enlightened people express them selves in public, of course they may be furiously attacked or subliminally ridiculized by this ego driven people... maybe that could be what happens when Kiesha Crowther shares the Messages...      I guess.

Be aware!
Keep inquiring!
Stay focused!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 10:29:19 pm by Feder Talancon »

Offline nemesis

« Reply #290 on: December 17, 2010, 10:17:55 pm »
?...People that use judgmaental language, that criticize, suffer or complain because of other people's "wrong actions", are obviously expressing unconsciously from an ego driven level... whenever this happens, the responsability of Consciou ...sness driven people is to remain in intense whole Presence, humbly comprehending their painful confusion and responding with Love by recognizing that it's NOT really them expressing, is the collective unconsciousness using them, and hoping that someday they will know the Truth, awaken people also need to avoid reacting egoistically to this motions, by allowing the high vibrational energy of the emerging Consciousness, to transmute that ego driven low vibrational energy into Consciousness, or at least stoppong it from being refueled and growing.
...this can lead us to the conlclusion that when enlightened people express them selves in public, of course they may be furiously attacked or subliminally ridiculized by this ego driven people... maybe that could be what happens when Kiesha Crowther shares the Messages... I guess.

Be aware!
Keep inquiring!
Stay focused!

The fact that Crowther is stealing from native people and misrepresenting and disrespecting their beliefs and culture seems to have gone entirely over your head.

Let me ask you a question.

If someone broke into your family's home and disrespected them, stole their belongings and then told them that their anger was due to unconscious projections how would you feel about that?

Also, do you actually understand that some things are morally wrong and that it is a good thing to challenge them or do you live your life in some morality free newage utopia?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 10:28:23 pm by nemesis »

Offline Peasant

« Reply #291 on: December 17, 2010, 10:25:46 pm »
Hi Feder Talancon,

Do you realize how none of Kiesha's predictions for the year 2010 have turned out to be correct? As you seem to know this 'Consciousness' so well, you must realize that these claims about worldwide tribal recognition and false prophecies are not even remotely in line with this Consciousness, right?

Have you read through all the pages here?

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #292 on: December 17, 2010, 10:31:07 pm »
?...People that use judgmaental language, that criticize, suffer or complain because of other people's "wrong actions", are obviously expressing unconsciously from an ego driven level...

So does this mean that people are suppose to just sit there and let people lie, misuse and abuse?  How can that possibly be acceptable?

whenever this happens, the responsability of Consciou ...sness driven people is to remain in intense whole Presence, humbly comprehending their painful confusion and responding with Love by recognizing that it's NOT really them expressing, is the collective unconsciousness using them, and hoping that someday they will know the Truth,

But what if one is trying to defend and protect the Truth?

awaken people also need to avoid reacting egoistically to this motions, by allowing the high vibrational energy of the emerging Consciousness, to transmute that ego driven low vibrational energy into Consciousness, or at least stoppong it from being refueled and growing.

If a person is claiming to be the great I AM, wouldn't you say that they are ego driven?

...this can lead us to the conlclusion that when enlightened people express them selves in public, of course they may be furiously attacked or subliminally ridiculized by this ego driven people... maybe that could be what happens when Kiesha Crowther shares the Messages... I guess.

Be aware!
Keep inquiring!
Stay focused!

Okay I am completely confused.  Kiesha does not tell the truth.  She outright lies and lies by omission.  But she is enlightened?  Does being a not so accomplished liar and spreading rhetoric that has already been spewed from countless other frauds makes her enlightened?  When I think of an enlightened person I think of people like my elders and people like the dalai lama, people who do not charge for their wisdom and are honest about it.  What about her promoting the wearing of quartz crystals?  Do you realize that ramifications of blast and flume mining?  Do you care about the environmental impact since you obviously do not care about the cultural impact of her conduct?

« Reply #293 on: December 17, 2010, 10:41:52 pm »
?...People that use judgmaental language, that criticize, suffer or complain because of other people's "wrong actions", are obviously expressing unconsciously from an ego driven level... whenever this happens, the responsability of Consciou ...sness driven people is to remain in intense whole Presence, humbly comprehending their painful confusion and responding with Love by recognizing that it's NOT really them expressing, is the collective unconsciousness using them, and hoping that someday they will know the Truth, awaken people also need to avoid reacting egoistically to this motions, by allowing the high vibrational energy of the emerging Consciousness, to transmute that ego driven low vibrational energy into Consciousness, or at least stoppong it from being refueled and growing.

Be aware!
Keep inquiring!
Stay focused!

ok. i'm not stupid, but i have reread your post 3, 4 times and am still trying to
figure out what that string of words is supposed to mean.

fortunately, you gave a clue in the last part of it. i thought?

but then you finalize by telling us to be aware, keep inquiring, and stay focused. so...  
you are supporting us to remain aware of frauds like KC, to keep asking them questions,
and to stay focused on our aim to expose the likes of these folk?

just not sure if you are saying KC & Co. are the 'ego people' cuz KC took Ashla's page down,
believes she is the creator, lays claim to being the whole world's 'shaman', believes she
knows more about every culture than those who are of that culture, and attacks anyone who
questions her. just to name a few..

but then, if that's the case... then you are saying 'we' are the 'enlightened people'..
and i take offense at that. seriously.

btw, who are you to walk around calling out who is enlightened?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 11:09:35 pm by critter »
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

SAMy

« Reply #294 on: December 17, 2010, 10:46:14 pm »
Good morning all.

The facebook account was disabled and the community removed.

I am very disturbed by the fact that Kiesha is allowed to have a photo of herself posted with the sacred Chanupa on her community, yet I'm not allowed to run a community countering that or speaking out against it.

SAMy says  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul25uvOyRj0 

( Sorry, had to fix a minor glitch in the original.  Enjoy )

« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 12:25:44 am by SAMy »

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator

« Reply #296 on: December 17, 2010, 10:59:55 pm »

SAMy says  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaHx-FHIAfg

your videos are genius.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline nemesis

« Reply #297 on: December 17, 2010, 11:06:07 pm »
another vote for awesomeness here  8)

Offline Ashla

« Reply #298 on: December 17, 2010, 11:06:12 pm »
I wanted to stop in and thank all of you for your support and messages. My mom is going to be admitted to the hospital this evening. I will be off the internet for a little while. I'll be back to re-group and figure out what I'm going to to next but in the meantime, anyone may feel free to set up a FB page. You are free to use my words here on this forum. Thanks again.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #299 on: December 17, 2010, 11:07:08 pm »
How many kiesha crowthers can there be from Sanford, Colorado?

Evidently prior to being summoned as the savior of the world she was a humble artist and poet.  On her bio there is no mention of her super powers. http://www.artwanted.com/artist.cfm?ArtID=22948&Tab=Bio

DISCLAIMER - there is a phone number included on the above website.  NAFPS in no way condones the posting of or misuse of personal information such as this.  We are merely diseminating previously publically posted information.