Author Topic: New Member- Kiya  (Read 7036 times)

Offline kiya

New Member- Kiya
« on: December 17, 2010, 10:02:59 am »
Hi Everyone.

My name is Robin. Thanks for this furum! 

I will be moving to UK later this year from Colorado and my English fiance told me that there were sweats available in the UK posted on the internet.  As I am here for the holidays I checked it out (suprised by the idea sweats were listed in a public forum like the internet...to my horror and disappointment, there are A LOT of sweats for pay here in the UK.)

To my non-native brothers and sisters,

Please honor my ancestors and DO NOT support sweats that charge or suggest in anyway a set price.  Trust in Spirit to gift you the opportunity. IF you are meant to learn the Native ways it cannot be forced, Spirit WILL provide when your heart is ready to receive.  Meanwhile there is a wonderful Author you can read... Dr. AC Ross.  His wonderful book 'Mitakaye Oysain' is a good place to start to understand Native philosophy. 

Good luck on your journey and most of all, trust, trust in Spirit/God/Allah/Creator/ect.  to provide what you need when you are ready to receive the gifts.

Aho, Mitakaye Oyasin my European brothers and sisters.  Kiya (turtle)

Offline czech

Re: New Member- Kiya
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 10:21:07 am »
  Trust in Spirit to gift you the opportunity. IF you are meant to learn the Native ways it cannot be forced, Spirit WILL provide when your heart is ready to receive. 

Very nice. Thank you, Robin - and welcome.

Offline Saga

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 02:59:39 pm »
Hey. :)

I rather stick to sauna anyway since it is important part of my own origins and has been sacred place in the past for my people, other ways. :)

I have to say that this forum has opened my eyes to many things I didn't think about before. Think I still have lots to learn, but at least I am starting to know where I have gone wrong in some things. Never participated in any ceremonies or anything tho, since I have never quite got the "pay to pray" thing.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 07:53:54 pm »
Welcome, Kiya / Robin :)

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 08:19:33 pm »
Hi Robin - sending you some greetings from a very cold Sweden.
I used to live in UK, great country.
Welcome to Europe :)

Offline kiya

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 06:46:13 pm »
Thanks for your greetings everyone!

I am so encouraged to find this site!  I am currently going round and round with the self titled (non-native)elder and medicine woman - Tilly Chirobokow, Eagle Medicine Woman (www.windspirit.co.uk) running sweats for a mere £40 per head....lol... grrr

LOL... best yet, she actually had the audacity to ask me if I normally am so disrepectful to an elder...LMAO!!!  I think she is a terrible fraud stealing my people's traditions then she wonders why I don't respect her!  Funny how these people miss the very first most important message of the red road...that of utter humility...a REAL elder would NEVER challenge disrespect that way...hahahahahahaha!

;D

Offline piya

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 07:02:58 pm »
Welcome, I am still in the UK, give me a shout when you get here
To Old To Die Young

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 07:16:53 pm »
Thanks for your greetings everyone!

I am so encouraged to find this site!  I am currently going round and round with the self titled (non-native)elder and medicine woman - Tilly Chirobokow, Eagle Medicine Woman (www.windspirit.co.uk) running sweats for a mere £40 per head....lol... grrr
 ;D

Ahaaa...Mike´s wife? They are both stars in our film. In case you missed it :)
www.spiritsforsale.com  (The film is on the internet, check YouTube)

Offline kiya

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 09:42:30 pm »
Oh cool!!  Thanks for the link!  I believe I met Arvol at the Denver Indian Center last year! 

Funny how someone who prays traditional Lakota sees right thru the BS website Tilly is running (thus sending me into a frenzy and thus finding you guys...lol)... they didn't even have Spirit capitalized!!  and they refered to the stone people as purchaseable rocks ffs!!!

They gunna be shocked when this native warrior gets over here full time... I WILL SHUT THEM DOWN!  I stood in front of 10 AK47's in Palestine and the IDF soldiers couldn't move me...I'm not afraid of a fluffy chick and her fake profit!  I may not be rez... but this girl can get down like em!  hahaha 

I am gunna pass on the info about these fakers to the tribal office in Pine Ridge.  My good friend from there works for the tribe... and he is coming to UK as I go home...I'll sic him on them... and he IS rez!  lol...they better be prepared for what REAL rez is!  It sure ain't fluffy love and peace crap when our ancesters and ways are being ripped off! 

Hey Piya... I am here in Stroud right now!  Till Jan 16th.  I am loving this snow!!  Oh how I could do with a good sweat right now!  I missed the last sweat before I left Denver and now I am all riled up...had to go for a walk in the snow...do a little praying and listen to some of my sacred music!

Aho Kolas... Pilamaya for doing the right thing!

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 01:35:13 am »
It's good to meet you.  :)
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html