Author Topic: White Buffalo Medicine Heart  (Read 7274 times)

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
White Buffalo Medicine Heart
« on: May 04, 2006, 11:27:27 pm »
http://www.lightconnectiononline.com/Archive/may04_article5.htm

"Brothers and sisters I say to you Anpetu Leila Waste! for today truly is a good day! My name is Cante Pezuta Pte Ska Win which translates to White Buffalo Medicine Heart Woman. I am Lakota, French and Irish by birth and the adopted great, great granddaughter of Nicolas Black Elk. I am a Medicine Dreamer, Female Pipe Carrier, Ceremonial Facilitator and Dakini. I am a fifth generation Takata lineage holder, Usui and Galactic Reiki Master and the founder of White Buffalo Medicine Heart's Shamanic Reiki. “The Way of the Healed Healer.??? I am a writer, teacher, sacred artist, an advocate for elders, women, and children who have been exposed to domestic violence and a single mother who is striving to achieve and maintain this crucial balance of male and female energies in these challenging times. "

frederica

Re: White Buffalo Medicine Heart
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 03:02:22 am »
"Adopted great, great granddaughter of Nicholas Black Elk"   She's not listed. http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~mikestevens/BLACKELK/i0000877.htm  If locos are correct, her name is Heather Franco.  But not everyone is listed. frederica

frederica

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 03:05:52 am »
PS I thought Reiki was Japanese. frederica

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 09:12:44 am »
It is. Here are a couple of links that explain some of the terminology and note the money-grabbing, lack of evidence for effectiveness, vague, conflicting histories, and infighting between different reiki 'schools'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reiki

http://www.skepticwiki.org/wiki/index.php/Reiki

In Indian and Tibetan buddhism a dakini is a non-human supernatural being, something I rather think this woman is not. But it probably sounds, like, rilly totally cool to some people.

Another piece on Heather Franco, note trying-too-hard-to-look-joyful-and-wise expression

http://www.renaissanceindian.com/coverapril2004.htm
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am by Barnaby_McEwan »

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 04:45:27 pm »
Her connections to Wallace Black Elk don't make her look real good. Also the connection to Steven Seagal. The native people who wokred with him in Alaska, don't have a whole lot of nice things to say about that arrogant jerk. He trashed the area, demeaned natives and wanted them to call a "shaman" to bless his film, I think it was On Deadly Ground.  That film has a supposedly Alaska Native saying "Of course I can ride a horse, I'm Indian." To quote LUcy of Peanuts: blech.

weheli

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 08:28:20 pm »
 :oWow what cradentials hey??? ;D She doesn't mind just putting it all out there. SO should we bow down Oh HOLY ONE? ;D

Again we have one who seems to have to use well known Native names to validate. One who is truly who they are will NEVER, NEVER tell you. Humility and humbleness is maintained. So when I here all these claims, they are frauds.

While in N.M. as I was coming out of the Gathering of Nations an Indian man, yes a real one, was sitting there and I was having a conversation with a Lakota Brother, the Indian man heard where I was from and said something to me about it, as he knew this place. He proceeded to tell me "I am a pipe carrier and do swet lodges in Wisconsin, I am thinking "So Your Point Is", he was so proud of these things, like I was going to say WOW!!! ;D I must say it was funny ;D. I simply said, hmmm see ya later. My point is we are going to run into these people everywhere and we need to be aware of the real from the frauds. This site is a tremendous help! :)
                                                         Wado Weheli

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 05:37:15 pm »
Could be her "adoption" was like Nitsche's way of "adopting" any Nuager she wanted to bind close to her, sometimes given within minutes of meeting.

These Very Long Silly "I Heart You" named types stick together.
 http://www.bmse.net/SpiritSide/May06/RainbowMay06.lasso
"Rainbow Heart Freedom Eagle is Co-Founder of EHAB Shamanic Reiki, Founder of EHAB Goddess Make-Overs, Master of Galactic Reiki, Usui Reiki, Egyptian Reikis, and is a Qigong Instructor. A few of her teachers include: Dr. Kam Yuen, White Buffalo Medicine Heart, Grandmaster Qinyin, T.Harv Eker, Don Kachora."
Kachora is another fraud.

"Master of Galactic Reiki"? Guess you can't settle for plain old earthbound Reiki.

And it gets weirder.
http://www.lightconnectiononline.com/Archive/may04_article5.htm
"The Earth Changes, The Rainbow Medicine Wheel and Personal Responsibility
...The Hertz rhythm increasing after 9/11 was meant to shift us into full gear as empowered, conscious light workers, and instead has lulled too many of us into a state of mandatory patriotism, spiritual apathy and fear....As most of us know when ever we have a mass transition of a concentrated soul group it is of utmost importance to pay attention to the vibrational shifts that follow....As the impact of the blast hit the second time, I was shown a rainbow above the world trade center. Each of the souls that I watched rise up through this rainbow regained their color and were instantly transformed into translucent beings of light....When I prayed I was told that a line had been drawn to represent love and fear, and that as the Hertz rhythm (Gaia's Heartbeat) continued to increase this division would only become more pronounced....
The good news is that all of these soldiers who are transitioning under the guise of mandatory patriotism are earning their wings so to speak....
Dolma, Mary, Pte San Win , and Kali have been sought out and seen around the world.
....If Gaia is represented as a female soul then wouldn't it make sense as she prepares to give birth to these changes that things are going to get shaken up no matter what?
....We all chose to incarnate here at this point in time.  
....I have had my life threatened because I refused to marry a well known coyote shaman. I have seen people burned from others running sweats who didn't have a clue what they were doing and were charging money on top of it. I have survived domestic violence that almost took the life of my unborn child....I have seen texts in which sacred Tibetan Dakini's were purposefully omitted to perpetuate centuries of internal patriarchal corruption.
....It is time for us to come together as one people one nation under the stars! to stand together, to pray together, to take our sacred places on the rainbow medicine wheel, to accept responsibility together, to heal together, to speak our truths and walk our talk and to raise this vibration together."

How's that for garbling every belief under the sun together? Hinduism, Buddhism, paganism, and lots of stuff about vibrations passed off as Lakota.